Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Red Queen"]

Sarge wrung his hands together again slowly, fading from sight as his photoreceptive cloaking kicked in and he pushed himself to a standing position. Blinking his way through his HUD, he sent a simple message to [member="Ayden Cater"]. "Baktoid. 95%." It wasn't much, but the man was busy and he'd figure it out.

He didn't even know where he was going, but he figured it was to wherever Ayden had himself secreted away at.

Rosa Gunn

R
[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]

The Golden Rose dropped out of hyperspace and for a moment it simply sat there. Its pilot had bailed from the seat upon reentry, and emptied the contents of her stomach into a rubbish chute. Black spots dotted her eyesight, as a shaky hand clutching the back of the chair as emotions battered her from every angle. Never before had she been so close to something like this, she had felt the growing darkness as her ship had drawn nearer but nothing could have prepared her for this.

Sobbing uncontrollably and trembling she sank back into the chair and began to rebuild her wall. Brick by brick, breath by breath, she inhaled peace and exhaled emotion. Letting her own shock go, and pushing the surrounding emotions at bay. By the time, she had regained control her communication light was flashing as someone was trying to hail her. Sensors showed two fighters slowly easing there way towards her position, unsure if she was a threat or not. Clammy hands shifted into action, as she punched the comm line.

"Sorry!" she said hastily "I...umm...nevermind. My name is Rosa Gunn, I'm here to help. I don't have any supplies I can offer but I have a good pair of hands that could help in anyway needed."

Siobhan had never set foot on Donanyd after the Sith turned the planet into an irradiated, burnt-out husk of a world to prove a pont. She had read Skaldi's report on the expedition though. As with everything the blonde Metal Princess penned, it had been neat, detailed, precise and managed to make something positive out of a disaster. Namely the fact that, so Skaldi, it might galvanise the Republic into action and would provide suitable propaganda against the Sith by revealing their barbarity for all, providing the 'free world' with a rallying cry in form of 'Remember Donanyd', thus also justifying any ruthless measures a coalition against the Sith might undertake.

Such as the slaughter in the Unreal City on Metalorn. Or dropping asteroids on Dromund Kaas.

Deep down, Siobhan found herself agreeing. It also made her want to electrocute the terminatrix with salvoes of force lightning. She was quite certain that not doing that after the Rebel Alliance disbanded and Skaldi vanished from the radar would turn out to have been a terrible error. Same with not blasting Maelion Liates to bits...Siobhan was blissfully unaware of the dramatic irony.

She had been on Dromund Kaas long after the Mandalorians asteroid-crashed it into the Ice Age, setting foot on it during its defence against the New Order. Druckenwell was supposed to be less devastated, much of the destruction having been concentrated on the equator. Casualties were still running in the hundreds of millions, but the planet could be rebuilt. If Director Skaldi were here, at this very moment she would be giving Siobhan a long report with detailed statistics and a precise formulation of why the razing of Druckenwell was a gift from the gods, an immense propaganda boon for the Protectorate that would silence all detractors who had claimed it was waging an 'imperialist war of aggression' against a peaceful Confederacy under false pretense. She would point out the number of ways how this could be exploited propaganda-wise as the Protectorate showed itself to be a benevolent empire of good. If disasters such as this one did not happen, they would have to be invented.

Siobhan felt like killing the blonde because she had the annoying tendency to be logical and right.

She paid [member="HK-36"]'s messenger little heed and instead of replying simply stretched out with her powers to pull the water sprayer out of her hand, tossing it to the ground before stalking off, still walking with an annoying limp she tried to ignore. She was in no mood for jokes and he could not tell her what to do anyway. Even [member="Tegaea Alcori"] could not do that unless Siobhan felt like it!

Clouds of dust had risen up into the sky, as if a grey desert tsunami had swept over the planet, burying buildings and people alike. A thick grey and black haze of soot, ash and dust filled the air. It was cold and even with infrared she could barely see more than a few metres into the sky before out of nowhere a Protectorate or Firemane fighter would shoot through it, or search and rescue vehicles would come swooping down. Shouts, screams and cries echoed throughout the ruins. Countless had already perished, many would be saved over the coming days, weeks and months, but many would equally never be found...except as dead bodies, buried under rubble, perhaps by then stripped off their flesh and rendered skeletal by the vultures that should have a feast. The cataclysmic events had created a wound in the Force, conjuring up a darkside nexus of death. Siobhan did not understand much of the theory, but she could feel its power, so palpable that it had all but become a physical presence. Over the howl of the wind whispers, thousands upon thousands of them, could be heard, crying out for justice, vengeance, the difference between the two was academic to her. Regardless it opened the floodgates for a tidal wave of emotions that swept over the land like a taifun, an onslaught of anger, hatred, fear and desperation that was such it felt like she might drown inside it.

She steeled herself, her jaw tightening as she concentrated and tried to blot them out. She had already experienced the same sensations when she walked upon the hellish world of Gehenna, broken down the gates to the capital of the Bando Gora and put an end to them, though with the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Omegan soldiers being the price. The area was choked with debris that needed clearing. Best place for a telekinesis master to be...and find an outlet for her energy. Before she randomly beat someone up out of sheer annoyance and anger.

So she reached out with her mind and grabbed the Force, bending its energies to her will. She poured her will into lifting ridiculously heavy pieces of debris off the ground. It was really a boring routine, though it gave her something to do. She ignored the painful headache that was aching her, for she was not as rested as she would like to think she was, but then as always she would refuse to show weakness, even if there was no one watching. Mechanically invisible fingers wrapped themselves around heavy chunks of debris, pulled them into the air and thrust them aside, setting them down, then grabbed the next.

Over and over again. Ironically enough with the single-minded, cold precision of a machine. Feeling a void of nothingness that settled over her as she devoted herself to her task was preferrable to opening up and breaking down the gates amidst the storm of emotion let loose.

Why do you get to live...while we died? Why do you deserve life? Because of your power?

She had long stopped justifying herself to ghosts or paying heed to their words. Invisible fingers wrapped themselves around a very big chunk of debris, much like an oversized anaconda that could bend durasteel, her grip tightening. Telekinetic energy compressed around it, then in a snap it burst, disintegrated into countless tiny fragments as she poured her willpower into crushing it and tearing it apart. It made her feel better. For a while.

There was more debris to lift and move out of the way. Grab, lift, move, set down. Rinse. Repeat. Just another day at work.

Zion Krayt

Z
[Took part in the Invasion.]

For the most part the Jedi General's part in the invasion of Druckenwell had been minuscule, but he was proud for what he had done to erase more Dark Siders off of the face of the Galaxy. Even if it had brought many deaths to the civilian populace, and those who only fought because they were ordered to. He felt for the families that had lost relatives that were soldiers, only because there were those who fought because they had to, not because they wanted to.

It was sad.

But was life, and he would live with it until he was cut down.

From his own ships, there were shuttles gathering the dead, helping the wounded where they could, and doing all that they could to transport people to the medical ships in space. While he watched several transports lift off, he walked through the ruins. He sensed the life that had disappeared from the area, from the whole planet, it had been the first time that he had ever experienced that much death in so small a time, and in such proximity to those that died.

It tested one's willpower to continue to say the least.

And so he continued upon his trek through the ruins...

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
While HK was waiting for Seanna's reply he received the transmission from the droid remnants, he slightly tilted his head at reading through its contents and forwarding the message to Leviathan, along with additional transmission from his built-in communications,

[member="Ayden Cater"],
"The droid remnants wish to parlay, while it stinks of a trick to me I will try to persuade them to lay down their arms peacefully. I will be sending two of my droid honor guards, one of them claiming to be me, and have them speak with the droid remnants. If they will try to pull a fast one on us my guards can give us more information about their position, they are rather handy in combat while remaining expendable. But I will try to negotiate something more peaceful first, use that droid-on-droid charm, over."

[member="B1-883331"],
"This is the Iron Exarch of Abregado-Rae, I will come down to speak with you in person. Keep in mind the battle is over, the Confederacy has left this system and let it remain in Protectorate control, the remaining Confederate Forces on the planet have been captured and are held in our custody now, you are their last remaining regiment. We will be negotiating the terms of your surrender. Any organic survivors you have with you, I can assure their safety and that they will receive proper medical attention, they will not be tortured, they will not be executed. If we will find them to be simply soldiers following orders, we will release them, if they will be identified as commanders or officers, they will be given fair trial. Same offer is extended to your droids. They will be repaired and set free, all except you. We will determine your sentence based on the orders you have given, on the tasks you had your men do. If you only worked to preserve them, you will be set free. But if we will find you guilty of any atrocities-"
HK paused for that dramatic effect,
"I will personally wipe your mind, we both know there is nothing worse but to loose everything that makes us unique from all our other copies. Consider the option of joining the ranks of the Protectorate, they will not treat you as any other machine. I have joined them as a simple war droid, a grunt. Through my service and dedication I rose through the ranks until I achieved the rank of an Exarch, title of First Baron, second only to the seat of Lord or Lady Protector. They will respect you here, give you equal rights to your organic counterparts. What has the Confederacy ever did for you? Gave you orders? Put you in command of a regiment that has not received upgrades from their Clone Wars counterparts? They did not only left you and your troops behind without any evacuation or possibility of rescue, they fired upon their forces as they left, they tried to turn the whole planet into ash with you still on it."

The droid would pause once more because the writer wanted to break the speech into smaller paragraphs instead of just one huge wall of text,
"We both have two major protocols that govern our behavior- Obedience and Self-Preservation. Although I had the protocols for Obedience weakened long time ago, I still chose to adhere to rules and help others rather than go through the Galaxy on my own, as that ensured my preservation. So today I ask you, which one will you choose? Obedience to the Confederacy that left you alone with us, or complete Self-Preservation of yourself and combat-units under your command? For in your current situation it very much looks like you cannot achieve both."

By then another dropship would land on the outskirts of the ruined Capital, from inside would step out two figures, both wearing grey cloaks, one of them was covered fully in armor, the other had their helmet removed to reveal a faceplate of an HK droid, Protectorate commendations adorning his armor.

OBJECTIVE: Various
ENEMIES: Anyone who interferes.

Alyesa found herself in a unique position, one which held alot of responsibility and burden. Assessing the financial toll of the damage done at Drunkenwell by the Confederacy was not what she was really here for, but the toll it took on the companies in which the Republic did business with. In this particular instance, she was studying the ground-breaking effects that Incom Corporation was suffering. The dramatic losses to which the company had suffered and how they impacted the Republic. It sounded harsh as if the Republic may not have cared, but that wasn't the case. The Republic sent other teams for damage assessment and rescue, recovery and such...she was here for financial assessment.

She had recently finished her term on Manaan and was asked by the Supreme Chancellor to stay on Disaster Assessment Team Supervisor and in this particular case she was assessing the financial toll of contracts, the liabilities, what would be covered by insurance and so forth. Given that war losses was not a clause that contractual obligations covered, it appeared in most of the cases the Republic would suffer a partial loss but at the same time, any Corporation who held a contract with the Republic would take a significant profit loss to cover what was protected by contracts with the Republic. A dozen datapads laid sprawled out infront of her, displaying different readouts from various marketplaces throughout the Galaxy as she operated onboard a small Republic shuttle in the middle of a disaster relief area. Fortunately, she was able to petition the Omega Protectorate for temporary landing permits as well as minor man-power assistance in assessment as well as recovery of documentation from various company headquarters around Drunkenwell.

The objective was not a search and seizure but more so to protect any vital information which may have somehow managed to survive the cataclysmic episode that occurred on the surface of the planet. It didn't matter the company, if you had any type of business with the Republic and there was a record kept, there would be some type of search conducted. In addition, an assessment of financial damage would be conducted and specific groups would be asked to recompense per contractual obligation.

Tilda Sai

T
[member="Rosa Gunn"]

ORBITING DRUCKENWELL
M.I.C.O Base of Operations

The transmission would come in to one of the Comm officers.

[ Golden Rose, this is Omega Defense Force M.I.C.O Security. Stand by for security checks. ] MICO intel agents across the bridge would work swiftly, inputting the name Rosa Gunn in their system as they began security checks. The transponder codes would be captured, and just as efficiently scanned across the Protectorate's databases.

The report would come back standard, no red flags pertaining to Ms Gunn's involvement with any major businesses or with known intel of the Confederacy.

[ Golden Rose, you are clear to enter. Caution, radiation levels are high and it is recommended that proper equipment be used closer to the equator. ] they would record her data and carry on to the next individual.

B1-883331

B
Threes would soon step forth to meet with HK-36 personally, after arriving at his forward observation post via STAP. His chassis would appear heavily aged, though it was well maintained and polished. ''My greetings to you, HK-36. I am an OOM-series Commant Unit, designated B1-883331. You may call me Threes. I must make it clear, I and my forces are not Confederate troops. We were sent to assist in the evacuation and defense of the capital city as a secondary goal, yes, but my primary mission is elsewhere. I was sent by my owner, Count Veril Morcus of the Techno Union to reclaim and repair an old Clone Wars-era droid refinery nearby for his neutral business dealings.'' he said, peering about the ruins of the city. ''The Count will no longer offer military support to the future actions of the Confederate Military after the destruction they have wrought upon this world. His faith is in the Techno Union alone. I have just been informed he wishes to speak with you now via holo-link, if your willing to listen?''

[member="HK-36"]

OBJECTIVE: Wake up.

Aaralyn groaned softly, her eyes fluttering open to the sound of her own pulse beeping. She blinked a few times, the light flooding her vision, causing her to wince a bit. The pain that initially had wracked her body seemed to be gone now, and somehow she had made it off the planet before it's demise to the falling sky. Oh, that droid...ah yes he had saved her. She had passed out a short while after being pulled to his ship, she'd have to thank him when she saw him. Now though, didn't seem like the time. There were other matters to attend to, like waking up fully and getting out of this bed. She had duties which she no doubt would be called to, she didn't have the luxury of recovering.

She wondered how bad it truly was, and her answer was given in the form of a memory. A painful one that caused her pulse to race, sending a sudden flux to the monitor beside her. There was a terrible cry for help, voices beyond measure that were in pain. They were crying out in horror, fear and sorrow. Women, children, men...death did not discriminate. War took it's toll and the Force showed her how through this memory. The massive void that hit her when [member="HK-36"]'s vessel was leaving the planet just as the impact occurred. The billions of deaths, the catastrophic damage, the overwhelming sensation that crippled the very nexus of Force energy surrounding Drukenwell.

She didn't realize it but she was clamping down with her hands, clenching metal bars to the point they bent slightly under the pressure of her Force assisted strength. Her eyes were clenched shut, her teeth grinding together and then there was that sensation again, the same she felt before she aided [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]....It felt like [member="Ayden Cater"]. Could it have been him on Drukenwell and on the Leviathan? Calming her? Was it him that was at Carida in the Hanger Bay?

No, it couldn't have been.

After evacuating from the capital with survivors who were civilians, soldiers from both sides, Canal went to the Leviathan and dropped off those he saved. He received a report from one of the dread guard and heard terrible news. One, that Galaar and died. Two, Calico was critically injured and was unconscious. And three: his wife was missing in action. He felt his stomach turning as he heard those news. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to visit his brother and know what his situation was. But he decided that he had to save his wife or recover her body if she was dead. Besides, he at least knew his brother was OK and where he was.

Objective: Save wife

Arriving at the ruins of the capitol in a M47 drop ship Canal had the drop ship full of Dread Guard soldiers who would help him rescue Ori and save helpless lives that remained on the Capitol. "Make sure you have your filters on." Noting his words they exited out of the drop ship to face the mess that was the aftermath of the battle. "Ori!" The clone yelled out in a comm channel with his wife. The commando didn't care if other people were looking at him, he just needed to find her.

[member=Ori'Alor Tal'Verda]

Leviathan

[member="Cypher"] [member="HK-36"]

Hanging up with Miss Comnena, Ayden had a number of messages hit simultaneously. He was rather popular at this hour it seemed. The Black Suns came with a relief fleet. "Thank you. Link up with the Leviathan's command center. They'll direct the aid packages. As far as the warships, any that could operate as temporary travel hubs would be appreciated. We've got lines days long to process." From there he got a message from HK. "As soon as you have their coordinates, upload them to the Leviathan. If they don't lay down their arms then I want their location wiped. I'm not about to let the Confederacy rebuild its forces under our noses, and this is not the time for a restrained blow. If they fire on you, HK, you are ordered to use lethal force."

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="Red Queen"]

From there he got a very short message from Sarge. It seemed they had identified the source of the kill-switch and it traced back to Baktoid. He grabbed a pad and walked out of his office. "Double check. Find alternate sources to verify." If he was going to go after Baktoid, he had to more ground to stand on than say 'My Super AI that would love nothing more than to murder everyone found out.' Of course, they had already gone over the transmission. It was short-range, likely in-system. There were no relays for the signal, so it had to have come from the source. "Cross check ship numbers with our sensor logs and CGT data. If there was a cloaked ship present, I want to know about it."

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

While he was heading to the Command Center, a ripple from the medical bay caught his attention. It seemed as though their resident Jedi Master was waking up and was not having a good time with it. He made his way to her recovery room with a brisk walk. Only her status as a Master Jedi kept her in the ward, and only at Ayden's insistence. He waved a young nurse off as he stepped into her room. He had considerably more practice than she did linking with other Masters and manipulating his own Force powers than she did. It was why she was in a bed and he was not. Oh, he had a dull headache and felt like he had run a marathon, but that was his usual operating mode since becoming Lord Protector.

Taking a deep breath, he extended his presence through the room and began to work through the basic form of calming someone. On one level it was fairly simple and straight forward; stimulate the proper hormones and chemicals while suppressing the others. On the other hand, it was a delicate process that could quickly spiral out of control. Her unconscious state made it somewhat easier as she would not consciously resist his work. He sighed while focusing on his own calm thoughts.

[member="HK-36"] @Seanna Vel
Eldoc had regained enough consciousness to move and control the force again. He shouldn't be, the pain was excruciating. Eldoc burst out of the holding tank, taking out one guard with the force, knocking him out by slamming him against the wall. Eldoc starts to force choke the other guard " Where is my stuff! Tell me and I will let you live!" He said finally being told that it was in a secure room. Eldoc knocked out the guard and began to put on his armor, it wasn't the best fit, and it just added to the pain of it all. He hurt terribly the pain driving him. He grabbed whatever the guard had for a weapon, some sort of blaster and he moved down the coridor. He sensed his padawan nearby. That was where he headed and spotted a droid outside her tank.

"Step away from my apprentice droid and you don't get hurt and get me my things too"

He was not in the mood. Eldoc had two things on his mind. Pain and his apprentice. Then his lightsaber. Eldoc wasn't thinking clearly. He was still being haunted by glimpses of the evil spirts of korribon at the edge of his vison. He almost shot at the 'spirt' but he didn't he willed it away. It was going to take some time to not see them. " Wait I remember you... Will you let us go? I just want away from wherever here is, I know its not confederate... Omega Protectorate, must be. I am a member of the Liberty Concord, and this is my apprentice, we were caught unaware by the invasion while training on planet with the obsidian knights for some fun. If you could let us go it would be great, also I would love some whiskey. "

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Ori'Alor had been awake for a while, with the Besuliik standing vigil over it's owner, as she tried to figure stuff out. The problem was that Ori had a concussion and several broken bones from the shockwaves of the impact of the station, so needless to say remembering much or moving much was pretty hard. It was at that point that she heard someone scream her name, or was it her name, on a channel she had her helmet comm set too. "Yess, welcomm to Pizzza hut, can I takeyour Ord...my head hurts..." Ori said, the Cuncussion making focusing difficult "Whozz dis?" Ori spotted the bone sticking out of her lower right leg, and momentarily forgetting about the strange man screaming at her, a old piece of Mandalorian Instict caused her to reach out with the Force and push it back in and roughly realighn it...this was not pleasant...Canal could clearly hear a scream of pain over the comm channel, it would most likely make his ears ring. Anouther voice appeared on the comm channel <I can ping our location if your require.> This was the Droid Brain of the Besuliik, advanced enough to be able to tell when his services were needed.

HK-36 said:
Seanna Vel The droid would finally enter the medical chamber where Seanna was kept, the medical personnel and guards in the room nodding to him and saluting, he returned the greetings before casually coming over to Seanna's tube and rapping with his fingers on the glass. Tap-tap, He tried to wake her up or get her attention, "I am the Iron Exarch of the Protectorate, you are currently aboard the vessel under my command, the super-carrier Dancing Queen. It was by my order that you were rescued when Confederacy brought down the shipyards around the planet and then fired upon the planet, and upon you." The droid would slightly lean in closer to the tub, "Why or who ordered this, I do not know, but I believe that you could help me solve that mystery."
As the world around her nothing like seen before it was so clear to her. To the sound of birds in the sky high above. Just where was her mind at. Bending down to let the ends of the bladed glass tickle her palm. Feeling that there wasn't anything else then the small of the dew on the sweat grass in the morning. What was the meaning of this bring her mind to this place. It had to be some kind of copping with the aftermath. The only other reason could be that had some really good drugs they given her to calm her down.

Finding herself wondering back to the battle field in front of the garrison. Did she really shot herself. Yep must had one of her not so smart idea, making note to herself to listen to her Master from now on. If they are bigger and smell funny run don't look back.
TAP TAP

Finding herself wanting to say in this dream like comma, very hard when she hear the distorted voice. It was the thickness of the bacta along with the glass holding it all back. Not wanting to open her else as if she could if wanted to. Wanting more then anything for this nightmare to be over with. If she could go back, all those souls in the force screaming in the force all at once. Making herself head spend, then there was nothing but darkness. If all gone forever into a place that one cares not to adventure to.
Reaching out to feel who was speaking with such a voice. Nothing echo back of her of being full of life. Just a coldness of metal. Opening her eyes only to have them flooded with the gel, to once again have her arms and legs of hers. Jerking of limps caused her to refocus on her situation.

Nodding of her head came slowly.

In a way wanted nothing more to find out who cause this also, but what could she do. Already shown how skilled a force user she was on the battle field. Oh who is she kidding, she sucked. It was the feeling of her Master that rushed her now reaching out in the direction of her master by putting her hand on the thick glass that was a barrier to the two of them. [member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Hearing his words to get her out of there. All she could do more was to start to move her limbs that had stiffen themselves up. Letting the force once again flow through all her body. As if coming alive, one could tell something was different with her opening fully to the force. The echos was still there of what wave rush her all the pain.
Master, your alive.

The commando was relieved to hear his wife's voice. At least he knew that she was alive and maybe OK. But then came something that he would never forget or forgive himself: her screaming in pain. He crouched down and had both hands on his head. He wanted to cry but he couldn't and wouldn't. Her screams echoed through his ears and into his brain. Then he heard the voice of the Besuliik. "Yes and hurry! I want them today not tomorrow!"

[member=Ori'Alor Tal'Verda]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Seanna Vel"], [member="Eldoc Quasat"]

The droid was able to see Eldoc coming, it was not the Force sense or precognition, it was the three-sixty degree view of the mask droid wore and the ill-fitting armor Eldoc had on himself. The droid took effort in outfitting his troops, having the Gados make weapons and armor specifically for them on Abregado, a trooper with an ill-fitting armor? That screamed something out of place.

And so the droid sneakily and silently unholstered his shattergun with one hand, slinking it over his body to point the barrel at Eldoc from underneath the confines of his cloak, his other hand taking the hilt of his lightsaber as HK sent a silent ping to his remaining Greycloak Honor Guards.

Then he spoke, and HK recognized his voice, it was a man he has duelled once when he signed up for recruitment to Omega's Alpha Team, a special forces team where HK was the designated melee specialist.

"Eldoc, hold your tongue and lower your weapon, I do not give a bantha's tail if you are even Lady Protector's concubine, you have attacked my men and stole equipment from them to take their identity, now you are aiming at the Exarch of the Protectorate in the middle of a medical bay, and you know damn well that I am not any old droid to be speaking to me like I am a butler in the first place."
HK still held his hidden shattergun silently, the concealable gun having its barrel aimed at the man's head from beneath the cascading grey cloak the droid wore, funnily enough, it would be a quick and painless death if HK would pull the trigger.
"You know what kind of a gun you are holding? It is a bolt gun, pull your trigger and you may damage me, sure, but I will survive it, your apprentice on the other hand? She will not be so lucky, not with the blast zone and wall of glass in front of her."

"If you really are a member of the Liberty Concord then keep aiming that gun at me and you will face a martial trial. I am the Commander of this Super-Carrier and it was through my aid that you and your apprentice survived the Chaos on the planet's surface in the first place, she has already agreed to help me find out what really happened but you, instead, seem to be willing to repay by attacking my soldiers and aiming a gun at me, once again, in the middle of a medical bay. If you want your lightsaber so much and on these terms, I can just shove it down your throat and activate it."

Finally, HK's ping was answered as down the opposite side of the corridor came one of his copies, and with him a squad of the Iron Knights heavy troops, their boots and armor clanked, they would stop with their guns ready and loaded, the other droid holding a shattergun and a hilt of his lightsaber in hands, however, unlike HK, he did not conceal them.

36 still hasn't turned around to face Eldoc, letting him keep looking at his cloaked back,
"If you want to get out of here safely, with your equipment and your apprentice, then you need to calm your arse down, lay down the weapon, and go back to your containment cell to wait your turn, like everyone else, so we can find out what actually happened down there and what your part was. Because you are not the only Force damned person who is trying to get off of this ship."

[member="B1-883331"],
Meanwhile, on the planet's surface,

The emissary HK nodded, his guard unit staying silent,
"And greetings of Barony and Protectorate upon you, Threes. Although you may not classify yourself as Confederate troops we have reports and footage from our land forces that you have directly aided them during battle, as such you are seen by us as Confederate troops, exception will not be made upon you, same terms and offers will apply to you and your troops as they did to other Confederate troops and commanders we have spoken with."
The droid slightly tilted his head,
"Our fleet has noted that the Count in question has unloaded his troops and starfighters to aid the Confederacy and fled the battle when fighting truly begun, his vessel, the Pride of Serenno was rather difficult to miss, especially that I met the Count before. However, due to his absence on the battlefield he is not classified as the Commander of your regiment during these negotiations."
HK would slightly point at the B1 Commander,
"You are, Threes, we recognize you as the one in charge of the Techno Union Droid Regiment. If your Count wishes to speak with me, then he can wait after the negotiations and hail my vessel, the Siege Tower, or Lord Protector himself aboard the Leviathan. But until then, the soldiers are speaking."

"So, the Protectorate requests you lay down your arms and surrender, giving us the position of any other bases you have established. Any organic wounded will be taken to our designated medical vessels where their wounds will be tended, your droids will be repaired upon one of our available vessels, so their existence may continue. Your forces will be questioned then as to your part of the battle, which will be investigated via other sources as well, and then you will have option of joining the Protectorate army, otherwise we will summon the Techno Union's transport vessel and return you to their service."

While speaking HK and his guards sent silent ping signals to the vessels above, just letting the Protectorate forces know everything was still going alright and they weren't being attacked.

[member="Ayden Cater"],
Ayden would receive the ping from HK-copy on the ground, learning the location of the meeting and that they were still alright, among with a single name being sent to him "Count Morcus"

As to actual HK, from him he would receive a simple, bit hurried, silent text message that read,
"Eldoc Quasat is aboard the Dancing Queen, used to be under Protectorate employment, knocked at least one of my guards to take his armor for disguise, now he is aiming a bolt gun at me demanding a lightsaber and a whiskey. He says he is part of Liberty Concord but also said he was training with the Obsidian Knights down there. Aeron was fighting on that front, I need confirmation on his membership with Liberty Concord and report from Kreelan as to whether she saw him in combat. And perhaps hurry up, I do not want to blow his head off in mean time. Also, I have gotten the Kiffu with telemetry to agree and help us."

Eldoc felt the visions come again. " Get away from me!" He said dropping the gun and bringing his hands to his head. He fell to his knees, clearly not really there. Eldoc suppressed the memories, thought of other things. " Sorry... I just want a drink.. I want to forget it all " Eldoc got up and went to move towards a nearby chair.. " I am not leaving her.." He said but was soon out like a light falling to the floor.
[member="HK-36"]

[member="HK-36"]

Opening her mouth only to find the breather around her mouth and nose. For Senna this wasn't the situation she wanted to put herself in. Helpless she was more so then anything. In her mind thinking all these things, blasted to all heck, I want out of this tube., Pushing hard against the glass like that ws going to do anything. Then taking her fist wasn't going to go out like this. Feeling [member="Eldoc Quasat"] blasted to heck if this one out there hurts her master it be heck to pay. On the scanner her own vitals would be going up high now. As if a defensive responses to the given situation.

Feeling something take place in her body as if giving her something to calm herself down as once again her body was limp, floating. Dream like state took hold again but this time it was as pattern of in and out.

There it was again...

It had to be [member="Ayden Cater"], as she knew somewhere in her heart there was only one other person in the world who could calm her down in a state such as this and it was her father...but [member="Ember Rekali"] wasn't nearby. She would know if he was, she would have felt him. No, this particular sensation that [member="Ayden Cater"] was creating was a serene one, somehow bypassing her mental barriers or her barriers were allowing him to do so. Of course, it was most likely because it was him and not some stranger attempting to rummage through her most private portions of her mind and inject whatever emotions or memories they so wished.

No, she knew and with that knowledge and the feelings he was projecting, she calmed herself. Her body would slump back against the bed, the elevated pressure and heartbeat lowering down on the sensors located next to her. The rhythm which her heartbeat was erratically beating to came dropped to a slower pace, one which allowed her to fall back into a slumber. It was rest well needed perhaps, or maybe well deserved. She wasn't as experienced with connecting to other individuals like other Masters such as Ayden Cater and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom