Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick-up line game

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oi...there's that 'we' thingy again. :(
No, no one wins a date.
You and I can hang out, yes. But you have to come on your own and leave the collective behind, if only for a few hours.
Just a few.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Haha... :D
Well, I have you know that I reserve myself...you know, limit myself to threads due to my time restraints. I only post from work and don't get on line on weekends. So much to do on weekends..lol

But wouldn't you know today you hit me with a doozie, [member="Silent One"]
Yep, the possibility that you are somehow either connected or an evolved descendant from a Killiks, who once inhabited my ancestral world of Alderaan. Well, before we humans colonized it and made it our home. But that was on our ancestral world. This new world looks, smells and pretty much feels like the old, it was nevertheless terraformed centuries ago to become Alderaan for us descendants of survivors from that horrid attack by the then Galactic Empire.

Anywho, what would you say about exploring that story line? It would tie your species with that of existing Alderaanians that are portrayed here. Just may light a fire under their lazy butts again... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom