Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix

Not giving her any real answer on what they could both learn from each other brought a slightly lifted brow, but she didn't press the issue. Time would tell and even though he didn't say it that way exactly, Ra did agree. Lowering her brow, she nodded before answering Milo's question.

"For the most part, yes you will have the freedom to come and go as you wish. As your employer in certain aspects, I would advance notice of time off you might want. This way your work shifts can be covered while you are gone. As for your daughter, how old is she? She appeared to be old enough to care for herself to a certain degree. Maybe she'll make friends here and be able to stay with them if you're not comfortable leaving her on her own entirely."

Knowing her own time would be too limited to be able to watch the girl herself, Ra didn't offer to do it herself. She did understand though his reasoning almost as if she could read his mind. Certain places just would not be a good place to take a young person.

[member="Milo Ren"]

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
Milo knew that Ra understood through her body language, and his heart fluttered again briefly before answering her question.

"She's 16. I have to warn you, though, she's not the most social. In fact, with others besides me, it's not uncommon for her to not speak at all. I suppose she'll be ok by herself, as long as she knows where all the necessities aboard are located."

He was glad he wasn't stuck aboard and had relative freedom to move around the galaxy.

"Also, my last name is Zett. I take it no one else here should know of my history and ability?"

When he said the age of his daughter, Ra gave him half a smile. At the age of sixteen for her, she was almost the second of command of a small empire and on the verge of taking over the world she had grown up on. Some people didn't like her master and about a year later, she was in a coma, laying in an orphanage on Coruscant. Her mind a clean slate and with no memory of her childhood.

"Making sure she knows where everything is won't be an issue."

Milo mentioned Freya was rather anti-social and didn't speak much, she nodded. It seemed it was common for somebody that was an assassin to be rather aloof and not getting close to many people. Ra hadn't been one growing up, but she had been in the shadow of her master and watched things from there. No real friends to speak of and no family.

"What do you want me to call you? I told you mine when we met on Tatooine, but it's Numare if you need a reminder. For the most part though, everybody calls me Ra or on a rare occasion Miss Ra. On board I don't hold high with requiring people to call me by a title or anything too formal."

They had arrived on the floor set aside for the organics and she stepped out of the elevator, waiting for Milo to follow.

[member="Milo Ren"]

Milo Ren

Milo stepped off the elevator and followed Ra. He was intrigued by all the amenities afforded to organics aboard her ship. No doubt this would be a good place for Freya and Milo.

"Ah, I'm sure Freya will be fine here."

He realized he was lagging behind looking at everything the floor offered and sped up to catch Ra.

"Sorry. I was just admiring the setup. I've never been aboard a ship this big. It's like a city."

Leading him through the level for the organics on the ship, Ra would stop at certain areas to point out details about them or answer any questions he might have. They moved at his pace. Not shirking in her duty as lead, there might have been a communication between her and the bridge, but most of her attention was paid to Milo.

They eventually reached the living quarters and she stopped them at his door. Not invading his or his daughter's privacy, she did not open the door just because she could. However, she felt she had given him enough time for today and other duties needed attending to. Hoping he would understand, she gave him a small smile. Not one that entirely devoid of emotion like what he had received on the bridge, but one that showed a trace of her humanity.

The tour had been mostly businesslike and kept rather neutral, very little of her true self was displayed. Maybe in word here or an action there, but nothing too revealing. As if Ra did not have an idea on how to be fully human or herself.

"I'm usually just a communication away unless I'm off the ship if you need anything for either yourself or Freya."

[member="Milo Ren"]

Milo Ren

"All right. Thank you for the tour, Ra."

He likewise gave her a smile. It was nice to see Ra's softer side every now and then. She wasn't completely stoic and all business, it seemed. There was a more emotional, gentler part of her personality as well. Gathering up his courage, Milo took her hand in his and raised it to his lips, giving it a quick kiss before dropping it. He then winked at Ra.

"I'll let you know if I need anything."

With that said, the former Ren opened the door of his quarters, entered, and promptly shut the door before Ra could see how much he was blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom