Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Patt’s Batch LFG

Since I have more than a few characters, I’m making this ‘batch’ LFG to get their names and interests/whereabouts out there. If you want to write with any of my characters, just hit me up!

GA/NJO CHARACTERS

Cailen Corso Cailen Corso > My OG main, he’s your classic Jedi Padawan in the NJO; Idealistic, starry-eyed, and could either use missions with fellow Paddies and Knights or get the crap beat out of him by (hopefully) a new Sith rival

Elias Edo Elias Edo > The man, the myth, he’s a Jedi Master in the NJO with lots of naturalist/druid vibes; I’m sorta heavy on threads with him, but I’m interested in getting Elias a Padawan to bring into NJO stories more often

Kel Se'Taav Kel Se'Taav > Honor, justice, fighting corruption guy. He’s made a bit of a comeback with the recent surge of Senate threads and objectives, but I’d love to see Kel in some less political stories. Threads involving Abregado-rae, Bothawui, or shipbuilding could be fun for him; Advising/aiding with SIA operations like he did on Altier is also a fun angle

Mira Quinn Mira Quinn > She’s Batman. A darker twist on the Jedi with family baggage and a vigilante mindset, with her eyes on becoming the Jedi Watchman of Denon; I’d kill for some threads on Denon (or other city-planets like Hosnian Prime, Coruscant, etc.) to make connections. She’d ideally be allied with Darkwire and an enemy to CorpSec and other corporate entities, so cyber heists and urban combat against corporate mercs are the vibes

Marina Sularen > Imperial senator from Azure with a most unfortunate family history. I’m open to Imperial connection threads, or threads to expand Azure into a strong member of the GA’s military industrial complex

Harvey Denson Harvey Denson > Drunk detective on Coruscant with mob connections he’d kill to hide; He’s wide open for crime stories, underworld mafia, things with the Family, or taking bribes

Kalantha Kalantha > Queen of Naboo and seeker of connections. Naboo needs some love, so any threads involving rebuilding or reinforcing are welcome. She could also use some younger friends to hang with when she’s not queening

NON-GA CHARACTERS
Das Das > Shadowrunner to the core with a heart for racing pods, hacking, and tinkering; I naturally crave more Denon/Darkwire threads for her, preferably ones with some risk

Thayne Tameron Thayne Tameron > Pretty boy, ex-Jedi, assassin. I wanna kill stuff and duel with him, but also simply make cross-faction connections; He’s a member of the Family’s Hellraisers, and an honorary Darkwire contractor, but he could use more friends (to kill people with)

Jude + Rhys Jude + Rhys > Twin Darkwire boys with an ambitious IC/OOC style that involves using their identical appearance to twin-swap and assume two different roles: the Corpo son their father always wanted, and the Darkwire agent they truly want to be. They need more Denon threads to expand their circle, both with Shadowrunners and Corpos alike

Reggie Reggie > Gruff Darkwire dad who’s ready for blood. I’m itching to debut him as what Darkwire would hail as a savior, and the GA would label as a terrorist. For threads, thinking heists, stealing weapons and armor, hijacking vehicles for war with CorpSec, etc. Huge rebellion vibes.

Sam Kolburn Sam Kolburn > Das saved an AI from death, slapped him in a modified android, and that’s Sam. He’s still learning, so unaware android in the big city asking questions stories are welcome. He needs some teens to learn from and model behavior, so be care - you’ve got the keys to the android brain city

Arcadian Arcadian > Sort of a wildcard, Cade can do anything from bounty hunting and assassination to smuggling or heisting. He’s my catchall, do-it-for-the-money fella. I’m open to any criminal enterprises, like the Hutt Space Consortium, Black Suns, the Family, Bounty Hunter Guild, etc. Let’s kill and steal and have a grand ole time

Abraxas Colt Abraxas Colt > Underutilized Imperial who doubts the Empire’s strength and motives. I have little beyond he’s a rebel Imp who needs pals, maybe even a bridge to leave Bastion behind for good

Arlo Amnen Arlo Amnen > My most niche character, tied explicitly and exclusively (for now) to the Braxant Covenant. Heavy on found family tropes, always observing, and good at being the unsuspected little mouse listening in just to feed your secrets to your enemy. Good for spy stories and subterfuge, with eventual Jedi training in the future

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom