Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pasting Problem (I can't do it)

I know you guys want a picture, but I don't quite know how to take a picture of such a problem. I end up copying something, or trying to cut/paste, and then nothing shows up. This makes things, such as putting a URL down, a problem.

I'm using Windows RT 8.1 with IE 11 (obviously, there is no other).

Karsh Lithern said:
Have you tried Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V?
I do that, it does nothing.

Karsh Lithern said:
Also, for taking good screenshots, look up the program Gyazo.

@[member="Nicholas Synder"]
Oh, I know how to take screenshots. I just don't know how you would take a screenshot of the paste function not working on the site.
Bane said:
It sometimes makes it hard for me too paste text im glad im not the only one
Even the keyboard shortcuts don't work for me. I click paste, nothing happens when I right-click.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation

Have you updated your Net Framework? That is something that you should check for an update for anyways. Also, in reference to what Tef said, what browser DO you use?

Karsh Lithern said:

Have you updated your Net Framework? That is something that you should check for an update for anyways. Also, in reference to what Tef said, what browser DO you use?
I just checked for updates, and there are none. Well, there are always updates to Windows Defender and the touch-screen keyboard as it learns your typing. I'm using the only browser that is part of Windows RT 8.1, and that's Internet Explorer 11.

In the full editor toolbar, there is a microsoft word icon for copying and pasting. I'm assuming you've tried this. If you have not, try it now.

Also in the full editor toolbar is a lightswitch at the far top left. Click it once and attempt to copy and paste.

If neither of these options work, I do not know what to tell you. I have played around with Surface tablets but I do not have one at my disposal for troubleshooting. I'm afraid you're on your own.

Tefka said:
In the full editor toolbar, there is a microsoft word icon for copying and pasting. I'm assuming you've tried this. If you have not, try it now.

Also in the full editor toolbar is a lightswitch at the far top left. Click it once and attempt to copy and paste.

If neither of these options work, I do not know what to tell you. I have played around with Surface tablets but I do not have one at my disposal for troubleshooting. I'm afraid you're on your own.
It does nothing, sadly.

Then I'm sorry, I really can't help you. Any experience I'd share would be gathered from google, which you could do.

If anyone has some Surface experience feel free to lend a hand.

Tefka said:
Then I'm sorry, I really can't help you. Any experience I'd share would be gathered from google, which you could do.

If anyone has some Surface experience feel free to lend a hand.
It's a small list of people who do, maybe a couple million max. On a brighter note, the desktop browser might do. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom