Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passing on knowledge

Hi folks!

• What do you want, beefsicle?
I've been tempting the idea of passing on a lot of what Judas knows.
  • Who exactly are you looking for?
Anyone that's darksided or darker-leaning. I'll take a lightsider if they're considering taking the "downfall" path. Padawans and apprentices take priority over any other characters.
  • What'll I get outta this?
Honestly, whatever you want. This bestial big boy is one I've written for quite a long time, so he's been around the block and knows a few tricks. Be it advanced swordplay, darker Force abilities, limited alchemy, or how to pick up cute girls. I'll probably make a holocron or two to be given to the select students. Trust me, it'll be cool.
  • Why tho?
I'm mainly considering this because I don't know if its within Judas' character to be a full-time master or anything of that sort, but I wanted to branch out and test the waters just a smidgen.
  • Okay, I'm down. When and where?
You can't always leave choice to the dealer. C'mon. To be frank, this man can feasibly be anywhere in the galaxy that he wants (within reason), so that makes for several openings in the starter. Jabiim, Iego, and Rhen Var have been frequented planets, but we're definitely not restricted to those worlds. As for when: we can start as soon as I receive a bit of interest or feedback.
  • What if I want to know more?
giphy.gif

[member="Judas Foster"]

Hi there, Judas. I hope I can get your attention and convince you to try me out. Not that way! I mean, well. Gah, just listen. Vir here is aspiring to gather knowledge. She doesn't want to be some think tank for the galaxy, her goals are actually quite simple. Aside from her past and being a Sith slave and brought up in the Sith ways, she is not the Sith you know; a Heretic. She traces her ideals to the origins of what she believes the Sith were, to better oneself and fulfill personal goals; to make yourself stronger, better, satisfied, in a sense. All she really wants to do is start a library, of all the dark side or sith information she can gather. Artifacts, she'd like to be placed in the library under her trust and maintain them; keep them clean and in working order. She isn't out to actually kill, enslave and mutate, or even be dickish and prideful as you'll probably find many darkside or sith to be.

The problem is, while it's a unique idea that many I have talked to enjoyed the idea, many organizations disapprove, and not just because of her being a heretic. She is mentally and physically disabled, and has problems working things out or even sometimes having enough strength to pull a hatch open. Many have stated they would put her down, or put her out of her misery. And to those who would want to 'fix' her, she runs in fear and anger, claiming if they changed how her mind was, her soul would become out of sync with her body and mind.

I've designed her from the ground up to have a very interesting past I think you may enjoy, or detest, depending on how your character would react, but I don't think it would be a moderate reaction - it would be on one end of the spectrum or the other. If Vi could learn just a little from you, that would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom