Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Partying With Pirates

The holographic map of the area flickered unheeded as Chi watched her little robotic mining probes scour a cluster of asteroids. The stores were running low again and the Pantoran tinkerer and her AI had found a few of the things they needed out here before. Ji-Ji didn't like it of course, there'd been a smattering of reported pirates in the area but Chi trusted her friend to keep her and the Boutique safe. Besides, not many people would be willing to mess with a corvette, even if it appeared unarmed at first scan. And those reports were days or even weeks apart, if they weren't false alarms, the scoundrel's had to have just been passing through.

Stretching, she made her way over to a small tea service keeping a pot warm and poured herself a cup before dimming the lights and returning to her chair. Watching the little bots work had a little charm of its own as their engines and lit up and tools threw of sparks of their own as they scampered about gathering in the distance. A glance at the readout, showed everything was fine, and if it wasn't Ji-Ji was there. Sipping from her tea, Chi turned to her data pad to check over her messages.

Tag: Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Ship: Milwr Bach
Outfit: Mandalorian Armour (looks like this)
Weapons: Rifle, 2x pistols, a beskad and several thermal detonators
Objective: Chaos, Plunder and Money!
Tag: Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

"Crew! New vessel on the radar and she looks perfect for boarding!" Rhys called out over the comms as he readjusted their course in the direction of the new ship. Hearing the roars of an excited crew behind him, Rhys felt confident in another successful raid of the region.

The Milwr Bach was deceptive in its speed and power, Rhys had wanted it to look like junk but made to a high standard. It would throw people off and not make him look dangerous to those they raided.

Reaching their new target, Rhys called out to them, "this is the Milwr Bach. We are sorry to say you are entering this space without your travel tax. Prepare for boarding." Immediately the boarding process had begun.

Once the door had been hacked and prised open, Rhys boarded the ship with open arms, a smile behind his helmet and his pheromones offering kindness and friendship to make others more willing. "I am Rhys, this is my crew and please do not attempt to resist! We are just seeking treasures and will be on our way!"

Chi was aghast as the cries rang through her ship. Her scanners, the Boutique's speed and defenses? None of them had meant anything at the raiders swift attack and boarding! "Who just keeps treasure on a ship?" She cried out grateful to have left her completed works of tech at the Galactic Expo for the month it'd be running.

Standing, she made her way to the lead pirate in his (probably fake) Mandalorian armor. He positively towered over the short Pantoran woman which would normally be a plus for her in other, calmer, situations. "I'm obviously unarmed, if you promise not to harm me or my ship and let us go, I suppose I could let your crew ransack a few things." She'd try to be diplomatic, and Ji-Ji wouldn't kill them all unless things went bad for her. Probably.
Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

"My dear, traders transport treasure and expensive goods to new worlds." Rhys pointed out, "might not be the entirety of your wealth but please remember, we're pirates. We are here for the wealth on the ship, credits, cargo, jewellery, secrets," Rhys chuckled deeply.

Clicking his helmet and removing it, his handsome facial features were on display for the woman as she approached him. "Oh, I never try to kill people. Stun, disarm with my charms, subdue. But killing tends to rack up higher bounties than I am comfortable clearing myself of." He chuckled deeply.

"Now, tell me beautiful, what is your name?" A flirtatious smile was etched upon his lips.

Ship: Che's Boutique
Objective: Survive with minimal loss

"Stay away from my jewelry," Chi said looking up into his deep blue eyes before looking away with butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks darkening. 'Get it together Chi, you're acting like a schoolgirl.' She turned and took a step away. Some of those had been precious gifts and the thought of strangers running pillaging and violating her rooms and home should have left her feeling sick, not giddy.

He wanted to know her name, "Chi Chuchi," She told him looking back over her shoulder. With the lights dimed, the forward viewscreen framed her upper body and face with gentle light that softened her features.

She seemed calmer now, less panicky. At least until the loud crash of falling crates from deeper in the ship made her jump.

Taking a step closer, "oh? Well, now you have made them much more appealing to take. Especially since you didn't even ask me politely to refrain." Rhys teased, his pheromones creating a fun, relaxed flirty aura around him. Amplifying his natural beauty. "Well, we'll try to leave you the prettiest jewellery and take the rest. Sadly, we have to make a living and leaving you too much kills our profits." Talking as if he was making a business transaction and not robbing the woman.

"Pleasure to meet you Chi Chuchi, I am Davis Flak." It was a fake name but he wasn't going to surrender his real identity and risk being hunted for retribution as soon as they left the system.

Taking another step closer, Rhys placed his hand on her shoulder and gave a firm, yet reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry about the falling crates. That's just the boys being clumsy. Tell me, what are you doing out here in space all alone?"

Objective: Something something pheromones

She turned back to face him fully again as he squeezed her shoulder. This was all too much, she didn't know why she wasn't freaking out more other than her one outburst. She supposed it didn't feel real yet and that the panic would come later, perhaps after this cute pirate that always gave a different name left. "Waiting on drones scouting the field." She told him as it seemed harmless, pointing out the viewscreen behind them. In the blackness beyond, the occasional thruster glint could be seen among the distant rocks.

"And I don't particularly care about the prettiest things or the most expensive. But there are sentimental objects from people long gone or I'll never meet again, or to commemorate something." She held up her wrist to show a chrono on a pair of delicate silvery bands circling her wrist. "When you're a girl people lacking imagination get you jewelry." Her golden eyes came up to meet his. "Do you have something like that?"

Nodding his head as his men started to load the pirate ship with cargo and items take from the rooms that was deemed expensive and valuable in credits. "Well, we shouldn't be much longer, likely gone before they get back." He winked to her, "don't worry about not freaking out too much currently. I tend to keep things calm and relaxed. I enjoy creating a soothing aura for those around me." Rhys chuckled deeply, revealing his influence on her behaviour but figured it was only fair since she had been honest with him.

"That is understandable, well, we only take that which is valuable in credits. Sentimental value does not benefit me or my crew. So, you should find anything of high sentimental value still in your possession when we leave." Rhys reassured her as he held a wide smile. Tilting his head and looking at the girl, "I don't have any jewellery on me to offer, what I can offer is a memory that would not be forgotten any time soon. If you wish to experience that." Rhys took a step closer, breathing in deeply, his deep blue eyes staring into her own as he leans forward. Inching closer to her face, his intention of a kiss was clear but he held back from kissing outright, barely an inch away from her lips.

He was letting her lean in the rest of the way to kiss him. Letting her make it her choice to kiss him.

Objective: Something smells good

Being an attractive woman with money, Chi was used to the suggestive innuendos and being the focus of people's desire. More often than not she'd learned to ignore it instead of feeling the reflexive churn of her stomach. But this fellow was different. She found herself not minding the attention as her lips slid across one another in anticipation as she leaned into the offered kiss. Her cheeks flushed and heart beat faster, her eyes dropped to half-lidded as their lips met for an electric eternity.

Reluctantly pulling back, Chi wondered when her hands had gone to the chestplate of his armor. But that wasn't important. "Maybe we should give you a sentimental memory to keep." She offered, her throat gone tight and voice slightly husky.

Rhys chuckled when the young, beautiful lady offered a sentimental memory to have. A smirk formed on his lips as he leaned in and kissed her once again, deeply and sharing the strong emotions of passion and desire that he felt with her through his Zeltron abilities. His hand remained on her lower back and his sparkling deep blue eyes seemed even brighter than they were before.

"That certainly sounds like something I would enjoy, do you have some private quarters where we can enjoy such attempts for the memory?" He would allow her to lead the way, prepared to spend a couple of hours enjoying their time together and ensuring that this rich politician would have long, meaningful memories of him.

Dressing himself once more in his armour and smiling over to the lady, "unfortunately I cannot stay much longer, my crew will be wondering where I am and thanks to yourself, we have many items to sell and credits to enjoy." His fingers combed through his hair and it fell perfectly into place, his teasing smirk for Chi to enjoy as he rose to his feet.

Objective: Something smells good

Wrapping herself in a sheet as she rose, Chi moved in behind Rhys and snaked an arm around his waist to hold him to her. "Hopefully you have at least one memory to get all sentimental over now."

A small corner of her mind wondered at why she was acting like a mindless schoolgirl with her first crush, but a far larger part of her was still floating in a haze of how special and charming this man was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom