Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC AI Assistant Ji-Ji

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: An AI assistant for Chi Chuchi.
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: A helper for all of Chi’s needs, from flying her ship to assisting her in the creation of projects. Ji-Ji also acts as her personal assistant and can manage armor systems when plugged into one.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Ji-Ji
  • Loyalties: Chi Chuchi
  • Notable Equipment: Che’s Boutique
  • Skills: Pilot, Gunner, Mechanic, Protocol
  • Languages: As a personal assistant Ji-Ji understands most of the known languages.
  • Personality: Loyal, helpful, somewhat opinionated, paternal, pleasing.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: None
  • Combat Function: Weapon and system management both on Chi’s ship and armor.
Strengths:
  • Never Resting: Without the limits of an organic body, Ji-Ji never needs to stop working.
  • Always Helpful: Ji-Ji does his best to be supportive and helpful to Chi at all times.
Weaknesses:
  • Paternal: Sometimes Ji-Ji is a little too helpful or protective of his charge and may annoy.
  • No Body: Without a physical form, Ji-Ji’s ability to interact with the physical is limited by the platforms he’s inhabiting.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Purchasing the Sérhannaðar AI core, Chi Chuchi installed it aboard her vessel, the Che’s Boutique, to help her control it and man its defensive armaments should she be attacked. Upon activation she told it “Hello, I’m Chi Chuchi, there’s a lot of things here I’m not very good at, and if you could help me with them I’d really appreciate it.” Thus began the lasting friendship between the two, both supporting and caring for the other. Ji-Ji took her request to heart and soon offered to assist her in other areas of her life. It started as a hand with the machines and other technical details of Chi’s shop such as integrating differing and complex armor systems into one, running simulations, and just anything else she needs help with.

On the ship, he directs the maintenance bots, stands watch during transits, and operates the guns on the rare occasion they’re needed, taking care of all the boring and technical bits of crewing a larger ship, right down to ordering resupply should a local ship chandler be available. Ji-Ji also acts as her personal assistant both on and off the ship for Chi, running searches, setting appointments, screening contacts and correspondence, as well as dealing with the legal paperwork of travel and business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom