Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Partners in (Fighting) Crime [Morellian Mechanica & Enclave Karjr]

anton-grandert-huc-180313-mandoenclave-closeup-v002-angr-signed.jpg

The Mandalorian Enclave, Roon

Good men need good guns. That's what Sheriff Zyre has always said, and now with an arms foundry behind him he had a way to get those guns to those men. Lawmen come in all shapes and sizes, from the stiff-collared, over-glorified meter maids of Canto Bight to the rough-and-tumble gunslinging Enforcers of Zyre's homeworld, Morellia. Thankfully, the people he sought business with today were closer to the latter than the former. He had heard tales of these "Karjr", Mandalorians somewhere on the scale between wandering marshals and bounty hunters who brought justice to the dark corners of the Confederacy.

They seemed like his kind of folks.

Before he knew it, Zyre's
freighter had exited hyperspace over Roon and began its descent to the planet's surface. As always, the Judge's Sentence sat in its leather holster on his hip, though he probably wouldn't need to use it. He hoped not, anyways. As the ship's autopilot controlled the descent, the former OPA Judge did a final check of his cargo: a shipment of Homesteader repeaters and Mule heavy blaster pistols, intended to give the Mandalorians a taste of the products he had come to offer. Fresh out of the foundry and ready for a long life of dispensing smoking justice.

Tags: The Quartermaster The Quartermaster Talohn Atar Talohn Atar (Open to any Karjr who want to join)

There's already someone waiting there as the ship lands. A catharese fellow from the looks of it, bluish grey fur with black stripes, and orange yellow colored eyes that seem to glow in the dark just a bit. He's leaning on the wall, arms crossed. As usual when at the enclave, the cathar is dressed in his Leonine armor, though the helmet is sitting on a nearby table. As the ship lands, he approaches the landing pad, eyes scanning over the ship. When the exit ramp begins to open, the cathar speaks up. "Nice ship. it's a beauty. You're also not enclave." He raises a brow. "I know all the ships that come and go around here. What brings you here?"

He pauses putting up a hand to reassure. "I'm not thinking you're a threat. If you weren't a friend, you wouldn't know where we were in the first place. I'm just curious. You don't get non enclave folks around here often. I can help unload cargo if that's why you're here." The cathar's accent is a strange one, likely a native catharese accent. The cathar had his own favorite weapon on his hip, the ever well polished I'zêorra stjolkk.

Zyre Zyre

The Morellian lawman bowed his head and tipped his hat as the Cathar approached him. "Thank y'kindly partner. And you'd be right, I'm not Enclave. No sir, I'm a lawman m'self, and I happen to run a nice lil' company called Morellian Mechanica. We make tools for deliverin' justice to the scum of the galaxy, typically the kinda justice y'make with a smokin' barrel." The man's voice carried a strong Morellian drawl, the kind one would normally only hear on a HoloVid. He was certainly dressed like such a character, what with the hat and poncho, and denim pants, along with spurred boots that clinked as he approached. The man removed his hat and helmet, attaching the latter to his belt before putting the former back atop his head, and offered Talohn a smile. "The name's Sheriff Zyre, pleasure to make your acquaintance. And yes, help unloadin' would be mighty appreciated." With the Cathar's help, Zyre began unloading the cargo: rifle and pistol cases, which looked to be made out of real wood and definitely felt filled with goodies.

"Morellian mechanics eh?" He asks. His eyes drift down to the big iron on the fellow's hip. "Ahh, revolving cylinders. A fellow fan of slugthrowers then? That's a beautiful piece. The hammer mechanism looks...different. Made for fanning?" He seems to know a thing about gunsmithing himself. He makes his way over to the lawman, offering his hand to shake. "Name's Talohn Atar, I specialize in hunting slavers when it comes to lawbringing. Worst scum there are, in my opinion." He then draws his pistol with a twirl. "This here is what I hunt them with. 14mm slugthrower, able to adapt to blaster cartridges, verpine, it can take any form of standard ammo, and it hits like a tank." He offers Zyre the pistol, should he want to look at it. "It's my baby. Well, my daughter is actually, but the point is that I really like the gun."

The cathar happily begins helping unloading cargo, giving the chance to let Zyre look over the weapon before taking it back "Firearm shipment? Weapons of some sort. I can smell forged metal." Cathar always had strong noses.

Zyre Zyre

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom