Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Found, Schutta (Rebellion of Mimban hex)

Mimban
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Willa was still going through the tunnels when she looked at the man with them. "Head topside, scout near the base and get an orbital rifle. The targeting systems of the fleet won't penetrate the storms but we can mark the targets and they will have the general idea. Then start marking places while I work down here to secure the Coway cities. If anything starts to go wrong get back down here with an ascension cable and let the ones chasing you beat you to the bottom with gravity." A heartless schutta if there ever was one as the sniper was moving and grabbed her riflle a little shamed she didn't get to burn some for the goddess but these were cowards who killed women and children they were not worth the effort it would take to send them.

Allies: The Galactic Republic, [member="Willa Isard"].

Veiere Arenais worked his way back to the surface, [member="Willa Isard"] having suggested he use an Orbital Rifle though being the Jedi he was, he had dismissed the order only to pass it on to the squad that was following closely behind him in their return to the fight. He had to assume that an Orbital Rifle was a weapon that designated targets from the brief explanation the woman had given him, heavy bombardment would follow and the casualties would be in the double digits given the right strike; this wasn't for him at all, he wasn't a soldier and so far he had avoided killing anyone save from dismantling the combat droids that had been sent against them, as well as the walking dead raised by the necromancer who might still have been wandering the battlefield up to no good, a blight against the very nature of the Force itself.

The City streets themselves were a mess, buildings hung from their supports keeping them just barely from toppling over, several floors visible as their walls had been blown out in the fighting and below that, bodies lining the pavement that wasn't covered in the rubble and debris from explosive munitions and shrapnel. Back into the frey, he moved with the Republic Soldiers hoping to do some good in the world that only saw darkness during this day; if not to offer medical support and to save lives then to hopefully combat the undead and the droids that meant taking no lives. He had killed before, though the Jedi did their utmost to abstain from doing so, life on all sides was a sacred thing, a wondrous beautiful thing that gave the force it's flow in the galaxy and the Force, life to the people inhabiting it. To be a witness to war and conflict, meant witnessing the Force become wounded and that space where the presence of ones life had been, then became hollow and empty. That was what the City of Mimban's Capital felt like now, to Veiere, hollow, empty and though the Soldiers themselves still lived, it was difficult not to focus on.

The Republic Soldiers moved along the sides of the buildings, all using their formation and battle tactics to keep themselves closely to any form of cover while moving ahead to reinforce the remains of the front lines; Veiere walking behind them with much less grace in that his senses were wide open and most threats would send the a shimmer in the flow of the force alerting him ahead of time, precognition one of the many initial abilities taught to all Jedi of the Order.

He remained uncertain of what lay ahead, though prepared and eager to support the Republic and to possibly secure any remaining civilians not already killed, he followed the squad towards where the fighting could once more be heard over top of all the broken shells that were once vibrant and lively civilian city structures.

Allies: The Republic Peoples, [member="Dallen Thayne"] [member="Symara Tarriq"]
Enemies: N/A as of yet...

"We have our orders men," Erran said over his troopers private comm, "We are landing outside of Yractos, which I've already marked on your HUD, and our orders are to secure the perimeter and take the city back. Regular troopers and tanks will help us when they can get firebase Rhienstorm back up and running. So until then, it's just us. Keep your heads on a swivel and stay alive, protect each other and make it through this in one piece. That's an order...let's do this."

Tucking his arms in close to his body and keeping his legs tight together, he entered a dive form and rocketed towards Yractos. Flak and blaster fire was going up all around them, but it was too innacurate to hit anyone. His men were simply moving to fast for anyone to get a good bead on them at the moment. He targeted a few enemies on his HUD and transfered the data over his troopers frequency, allowing them to see what enemies he had spotted. His men did the same thing, and little red squares and triangles started to pop on his mini-map of the battle field of where the enemy soldiers and armor were located.

"Commander Avarro, this is Lieutenant Lanith of the 102nd. I am inbound to Yractos and requesting further information or orders once we hit the dirt. If you have troops in the area or anyone who needs help, forward us the location and we will try to move in and get them assistance. I don't have enough men to take the city back, but I can put a pounding on whoever is inside, Lanith out."

He sent the comm on the proper frequency and then angled towards the outer perimter of Yractos. Coming in hot he angled his body to allow for the most drag before he touched down and then pulled his parachute as close to the final limit as he could. He wanted to save as much fuel for his rocket pack so he let the parachute slow down his speed to a slow float and then he detached the chute and fell the last few hundred feet towards the ground. He activated his rocket-pack before he hit the ground and stopped his free fall, and saved a lot more fuel then if he would have just used his pack alone.

His men did likewise, knowing the risk of being a slow target in middair. Someone or something was with them that day, the force maybe, because they all made it down to the ground and began to pull security until they got their bearings.

"Alright, the city is a mile north of us here and we need to get inside and start to clear it, which is going to be hard until we get more troops. We aren't going to be able to secure a city with just the few of us, so our main priority is going to be saving what few people might be there still, or hitting some hardened positions of Mando's. Lock and load and do a final check over, you have 5 minutes and then we are moving out."

Erran double checked his rifle and pulled a pair of binoculars out and scanned the road ahead. Enemy troopers were between him and the city, meaning a fight and possible casualties before they even got insie the city. He scanned all he could and uploaded the images to his men so they knew what they were going against. He let his men settle down and get their equipment straight, and when they were ready he put away his binocs and stood in a half crouch.

"I want 6 squads, formation Echo. Move towards this building here," Erran highlighted a rally point, "That's our location to regroup. Hopefully by then we can grasp what we are up against. Move out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
"I am no worm!"

Carnifex slowly rotated his upper body, his gaze lazily swinging around to fixate on the woman, nay; girl, who had so boldly declared herself present after his anger-fueled proclamation. The battle had subsided to silence as both sides waited anxiously to see what would play out between the barbarous Sith Lord and this new challenger. To him she was as unassuming as a flea, but the craftsmanship of her armor, the determined look in her eyes, and the weapon she wielded betrayed the malice that seethed in her heart. "How very brave of you, girl." He finally spoke at last, his voice the consistency of gravel and sludge, followed by the release of rancid air from the breathing apparatus of his baleful helmet. He now fully turned to face her, the Dark Side flowing off of him in waves as he gave [member="Sabine Kurtass"] his full attention.

"If only your compatriots had been as bold, I would have had more fun erasing their wretched existences from the galaxy, but alas I have found only decadence and inferiority among the soldiers of the Republic." He now began to walk forward with meticulous strides, every step made with purpose as a pressure began to build within the hall, a dull buzzing materializing deep within the eardrum. "And I don't expect you to fare any better, even with those pitiful little trinkets you adorn yourself with!" And like that the pressure exploded, inaction rapidly transforming to visceral action as the Sith Lord's slow advance suddenly erupted into a bounding leap that closed the distance between himself and Sabine within a fraction of a second. The Sith Lord's ferocity knew no bounds, his strikes wide yet uncompromisingly swift as he sought to batter against Sabine's defenses and force her to give up ground to his assault.

Meanwhile the soldiers that had accompanied Carnifex to the station formed a shield wall that spanned the length of the entire hallway on their side, their shields clanging together against the floor in rhythmic unison as the Sith Lord moved to pin Sabine between himself and the wall of soldiers.

Allies: The Republic, Jedi, CSAF, [member=Veiere Arenais]
Enemies: [member=Miss Blonde], BTS Forces
Objective: Flank BTS positions from the rear using Coway Sinkholes, pinning them in the city center between CSAF and Republic Forces.

Lord Commander Alena Reckar

Alena watched through her magnified HUD as her MAT-TE continued shelling Black Tie forces attempting to rout Republic positions. The majority of their foes were battle droids, requiring the use of ion-rounds to most effectively overpower them. Round after round struck as the vehicle's gunner chose their targets well. Down the line, which Alena could only observe via her wristcomp map because the majority of the force was out of line of sight, MAT-TE tanks propelled their rounds on encroaching enemy forces. As things were, the Black Tie lacked a diverse enough force to break Alena's positions, and the mobs of reanimated corpses were effective only for absorbing rounds. With a quick message out, Alena signaled for their air support to launch their own offensive.
The LAAT gunships waiting at the outskirts of the city received her orders and gunned their engines for the inner city, making sure to remain below the tops of the buildings to avoid the discharge that sometimes came down from the tumultuous skies. The gunships began picking targets behind Republic lines, launching rockets at groups of Black Tie droids and searing through collections of undead with their composite beam weapons. Each strafing run was short, but dropped heavy enough payloads to hamper enemy activity.

Colonel Hasska

The Trandoshan Colonel pressed onward as his forces neared the exits to the catacombs. The sinkholes had ramps and lifts built into their sides that allowed for swift transport to the surface, where his force would exfil to flank the Black Tie ranks attempting to push into the city. Hasska helped direct the various platoons to their exfil points, pushing as many squads as possible into the available lifts in order to bring them to the surface quickly. Hasska himself jumped in one with his personal guard, keying for the surface level. The ride was not slow, though neither was it fast. ::Be at the ready, we will not have armor sssupport once we reach the sssurface.:: Hasska reminded his leaders.
They soon arrived, and CSAF Commandos began pouring out of the sinkhole entrance points and filtering into the city as platoons. They rushed through buildings and down backroads, scouting out enemy forces and engaging those who identified them. The attack would certainly catch the Black Tie by surprise, but Hasska maintained no illusions that they would go unnoticed for long.

Allies: [member="Caelag Vass"], [member="Erran [/FONT][FONT='courier new']Lanith"], [member="Thoja Arlos"] ; The Republic
Enemies: the Mandalorian Empire
Objective: Clear the Streets

Symara was getting communication from her unit, the 102nd, but it was terribly hard to keep track on their voices as she kept her blaster rifle up. Firing off shots toward enemy units, she looked to her right where Commander Avarro was crouched with her slug rifle chucking rounds into other opponents. Adjusting her armor she turned to Staff Sergeant Mepok, "we've gotta get a clear lane for that SMG Platoon they're on the outskirts of the city, and-" She put a hand up. Symara stopped to concentrate on the other voices on her channel. "Lieutenant Lanith, damn it's good to hear you." She smiled and looked over firing off another round of her blaster. "We need you and your boys to secure the perimeter right now. Think you can close the gap? We're getting reports of scouting parties around firebases Exocron, Danube and Rhienstrom... Chit, Rheinstrom." She remarked, "Rheinstrom is our priority, you read me Lanith?"

Ducking behind Avarro she switched to channels to concentrate on Caelag. "Corporal Vass, give me your coordinates." She looked around Avarro peeking up she could see a line of Yomas more than likely the ones they had sent into the city earlier that day. "Give me your coordinates I can send a line of Yomas your way to bail you out, Commander Avarro and I are-" She stopped to put her rifle up to block a melee attack. The sounds of a scrap fight could be heard until SSgt. Mepok practically curbed stomped the poor guy. "We're in the city right now Vass, I don't know how long our comms will hold, but I'm sending that line of Yomas to you, once the SMG Platoon gets here I can have them bail you out."

Cutting off comms, she looked to Avarro, "where are those medevac teams, I think we'll need to get them for Vass."

"Scattered at best, I'm not sure, I kept minimal attention on them while heading Exocron." Avarro remarked as she reloaded her rifle. She looked up to the night sky, "feth, shields."

"I know, someone got a lucky break." She remarked looking up to where the shields were just holding, and she noted the ships in atmosphere. "Yeah that doesn't look good either."

"C'mon ladies, we got Dar'Manda to dance with." Mopek remarked leaping over a barrier. Rocket, mortar and sniper fire dotted the rooftops throughout and around the city. Night had fallen by now, and the moon bled over the city, as it turned into an urban warzone. In addition to the Yomas around the city, the Longbows were now settling it to take aim at the Dar'Manda ships above them. "Aruetyc runi trattok'o!" He shouts as the boys from the 228th throw down the Republic's banner just in front of them capturing a point between the main medevac tunnels and a southern entrance of the city.

"We need to capture this point, this is where we can get reinforcements to Corporal [member="Caelag Vass"]." Symara gestured across the city, "if we can secure that lane we can get a path for those VOI Speeders led by that Galactic Alliance pilot ( [member="Sylvia Nuru"] )." Leaping over the barriers to go SSgt. Mopek's charge, Symara and Avarro led the rest of their units into battle, and they could hear the 228th. Shouting, "bal kote! Darasuum kote!" And it was a chant that seem to spread throughout the city from Republic forces, as if to drown out the sounds of the Mandalorian Empire's bastards. "Jorso'ran kando a tome!"

-----​

Allies: [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Dallen Thayne"] ; the Republic
Objective: Bring reinforcements to Gyndine

Admiral Quoald was discussing lines of CSF Erso. "I want our main battle line here, with both Command Carriers right behind each other." The selkath ordered, "war-sloops below us and the corvettes above, make sure they've got breathing room." He looked at the holotable his arms were crossed and he studied the planet that they would be reinforcing. "I want us to drop here on the other side of Gyndine, in case that pirate comes back with his friends."

He takes another look at their lines, "put the frigates in front of both lines of sloops and corvettes, and I want those crusiers behind the sloops and corvettes, here, and here." He gestures to the other brass around the holotable, "keep tight formations word is those nursery stations that we set here have been connected from the ground, we'll need to fix that and re-establish the link."

"Sir." Lieutenant JG Etrigan remarks, "shields over Yractos are barely holding, we've got two of the city shield generators down and a power planet for the shielding system down. They're attempting to compensate but there's still a hole over the city."

"Etrigan, get on the horn back to Yutan, I want a support group here to help handle that, but for now it's not something we can do." He sighs, "who do we have down there?"

The zabrak smiles, "General Arlos, sir."

"Good, good. Alright Etrigan get on that horn, now."

"Aye, aye Admiral, sir."

Admiral Quoald looks over toward a human, Lieutenant Wershin. "What's the word from Denon?"

The young lieutenant brings the Admiral a data tablet. "They've been delayed, but here is the reason. They're organizing a battle strike force, sir. Battle Strike Force Andor. To compliment Erso, sir." He might've smiled.

"Looks like this could get ugly, and fast if they're changing to a battle strike force, keep me updated Wershin." Admiral Quoald notes, and as he watches the human walk away. Quoald remains at his holotable studying the line formation briefly noting that he'd have to have a word with the CAG's to see how their planning is going as they brace for deployment.

-----​
Allies: [member="Thoja [/FONT][FONT='courier new']Arlos"], [member="Erran [/FONT][FONT='courier new']Lanith"], [member="Dallen Thayne"] ; the Republic
Objective: Coordination // Power and Shields Update

Colonel Sei'Av had been in communications with those left to run FOBs Danube and Excron, a twi'lek from Danube. Lieutenant Colonel Amelo Lobas, and for Exocron, a Cathar. Lieutenant Commander Urbo Ran. Both Ran and Lobas had been working together coordinating with the loss of both power and shields, at least until they realized they needed to bring in the secondary power system. Once the two of them had that figured out, FOBs Llesek and most importantly Rheinstrom needed to work on getting some more power. Sei'Av had also been keeping tabs on Lieutenant Tarriq and Commander Avarro, and as he turned to the holotable he looked at the landing zones for Hotel, Echo and Indigo. "Sgt. Pakma where are we with shields?"

"We didn't have time run in a secondary unit for the shields here in the city, feth, we hadn't even connected them planet-wide so at best, we're compensating but it'll keep flickering until we can get actual repair units out here." Pakma was being brutally honest and turned to update on deployment forces. "Rheinstrom is getting some more boots from Commander Thayne and that'll help push out the second flight of pursuers, our first flight is being dispatched to Echo."

"Are those boys done with that q-class carrier?" Colonel Sei'Av asks.

Sgt. Pakma nods, "almost, believe they're putting the finishing touches on it now, we've got deck chiefs loading it up now." Sgt. Pakma noted and turned to bring Colonel Hin's holo up. "Colonel Hin, what's the status on that second SMG platoon?"

"We're a bit distracted whoever hit the city power planet, cut us too, we're working on it. Hopefully, within the next hour or so we'll get that second platoon up for you. Have you checked in with Captain Blackwell of the Medevac station?" He asked, "they were getting hit over there."

Pakma shook his head, "no but I'll check there now."

-----​
Location: 774th Medical Company, Medevac HQ ; Between Hotel and Yractos, Gyndine
Allies: [member="Thoja [/FONT][FONT='courier new']Arlos"], [member="Gir Quee"] ; the Republic
Objective: Maintain Support Units

Captain Blackwell washed her hands of blood watched as units from the tunnel systems flooded through the city. The Medevac Station and HQ for medical here on Yractos was being hit hard from debris from the atmospheric battle above. Pieces rained down all over, from repair depots to buildings, troops were being hit, friendly fire now was becoming a problem in the midst of the debris. "Ma'am, Sgt. Pakma from Command Post Hotel."

"Get him on the holo, I've got people to put back together." She told the Corporal as she pushed her way through the double doors and into the surgical bay. Corporal Birco was a Zeltron and worked up the holo while he adjusted his surgical mask and gloves, which was a little bit like playing hot potato. "S-Sergeant P-pakma, sir here's the Captain."

"Captain, heard you're getting hit over there, what's your status?" He barked.

Captain Nichone Blackwell was elbow deep into some poor soul's chest cavity, getting clamps down to stop the bleeding so she could see where to repair the damage. "My status is elbow deep in this kid's chest, but I need you to redirect some of your mobile shield generators to my hospital, or my hospital and our boys and girls on my tables are done, you got me?"

"Loud and clear, Captain. We'll try our best, how's your power holding?"

"It's holding, now shut up and get me those shields." She looked at Corporal Birco who cut the comms and rushed out of the surgical bay.

-----​
Allies: [member="Caelag Vass"], [member="Erran [/FONT][FONT='courier new']Lanith"], @Thoja Arlos ; The Republic
Objective: Clear the Streets

"Set up, a what?" Symara asked in the middle of a firefight between a scouting Mandalorian party, herself, Commander Avarro and some of SSgt. Mepok's men. She squeezed off a few more rounds and then moved to reload.

"A staging area." Mepok replied, "looks like we'll have to make one so we can get mobile shield generators out here?"

"And just where in the feth are we getting mobile shield generators?" Lieutenant Tarriq asked quizzically, as she switched guns, getting her sniper rifle out to scope out ahead. "I thought those things were at Command Post Echo."

"They are." He shouted.

Commander Avarro looked behind them. "Hang on." She punched up her team at Exocron. "Ran, are you there? What's the status on Echo?" She put her back up against the duracrete barrier that Mepok had pushed up for them, now that they were just about six clicks north of the 774th's location. She put both hands to her helmet, her weapon rested in her lap.

"Grenade!" Mepok shouted.

Symara grabbed for Avarro just as Mepok threw his body onto it. "NO!" It as over before they could even say something, Mepok was severely injured his armor absored most of the blast but there'd be no point in moving him. Avarro, looked to Symara and just made a motion with her hands since it was damn impossible to try and see facial expressions through helmets.

"Echo's launching something big, and should be able to drop some mobile shield generators for the 774th. Symara, I need you and your snipers to get to your Corporal. Sgt. Venner is down, please, we need that lane open, go, now. That's an order!"

"Vode an..." The staff sergeant gasped.

"Easy, easy." Avarro who had been a medic first, knelt before him. "You'll be fine, stay with me."

Symara looked back to where they had come out of the tunnel and she noticed it'd be on helluva run. She got back on her communications. "Corporal Vass, sit tight, I'm comin' for you kid." She put her sniper rifle on her back and took out her blaster rifle and made the beat down for the flag. Grabbing it she held it up, for those who could see it to see it. "Kandosii! Sha kyr'am ast!" She shouted, as someone from the 228th blew on their warhorn.

Allies: [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Orlong Bann"]
Enemies: [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Dallen Thayne"]
Objectives: Jam transmissions

Aedan Miles sat on the bridge of the Salvation-class Star Defender as it suddenly burst out of hyperspace at the edge of their interdiction fields. Aedan shock his head muttering darkly as he looked at the now live feed of what was taking place shrugging Aedan calmly triggered communications system wide for Gyndine. "This is Aedan Miles of the Dragon Reaper Fleet now flying under the Mandalorian Empire. All Republic forces in system will cease and desist all hostilities or I shall send a signal back to a secondary element back over the planet Attahox who will target the loyal soldiers of the republic I removed from these vessels." He glanced to the side thoughtfully than shrugged triggering communications once more. "I will give you five minutes to decide if you have not opened communications at four and a half minutes I shall prepare to send a ship back to give the order. Also any of the Mandalorian forces that die on Gyndine shall be paid for by the lives of the troops back on Attahox." True to his world a smaller force of 4 Dire-class patrol ships were stationed in orbit over Attahox making a crude blockade to keep the troops there from leaving as he waited for a reply calmly tapping his finger against the arm of the chair thoughtfully.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Kaine you talk too much for old man, I am surprised you have not run out breath yet, Old Man. As she spoke his men started to form a shield wall, they rushing into position like well oiled military machine. As they did that kaine came at her, his blows where fast as lighting vicious all seemed to try drive her into the shield wall. Some his attacks glanced her phrik armour, she felt heat of the blade but not its edge. Though during this rapid attack, she was not passive in it by any means. She kept trying to make lightsaber strikes towards his breathing apparatus, and sweeps to his legs. She also tried make sure the republic troops stayed to her back, Kaine was pass master at combat no doubt about it, she was good as well. Though she replied on opportunity to take them down, he would not be as easy as that. One his strike hit her on head, it dazed her a little but the helmet remained secure. As she tried to keep her front to his troops, always stepping back the way she needed to go. As it was the first rule of fighting some one fast than you, distance decrease there speed. She hoped the old man would run out of breath, with such a savage attack.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Mimban orbit
Imperiuos II - Imperious MK II-class Star Defender

The hours passed as Reshmars force swept the system for any stragglers. A few fighter craft had been left behind that had been damaged and could not make the jump away. Survivors who had ejected had been saved and both the Republic and enemy had been greeted welcomely. Reshmar had set aside a chance for the enemy to be housed in and guarded. HE did not expect them to friendly. They were here to kill them that was clear. But he did not want to make them feel like prisoners. The Mandalorians did not do well as prisoners.

After the system was cleared he had given the enemy survivors a transport and free travel out of the system to go home. Keeping them would not have resulted in any information they did not already have. The would not have divulged anything to the republic without intensive questioning. Nor did Reshmar want to take the chance of them causing havoc on his ship. He watched as the ship full of enemy pilots jumped to hyperspace for where eve it was they called home.

"Now time for our next bit of business. OPen a channel to Supreme Commander Forlon"

Hyperspace Enroute for Talasea
Courageous - Imperiuos Mk II-class Star Defender

Task Force Courageous - 9965

Heavy Attack Line
Courageous - Imperiuos MK II-class Star Defender (Being Developed 1,900 meters)
Champion-class Star Destroyer 1,505 meters
Steadfast-class Star Cruiser 1100 meters

Attack Line
MCE55 Support Cruiser 750 meters
Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser 800 meters
Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser 800 meters

Skirmish Line
Shashort MKII-class Support Frigate 400 meters
Delphin-class Frigate 300 meters
Delphin-class Frigate 300 meters

Escort Line
MCC25 Danios-class Corvette 200 meters
MCC25 Danios-class Corvette 200 meters
Armorer-class Support Corvette 170 meters

Assault Line
Kiev Queen - Evakmar Mk III-class Corps Assault Carrier 975 meters
Stalwart Class Corvette 75 meters

Raymond Mosses had become familiar with command since he had come to work for the fish. Reshmar had been a good employer and insisted upon Mosses being trained and endocrined in the nuances of starship combat and fleet command. His new position as chief operations officer of the Directorate Defense force now had him out in the field much more often than he had been ad the head of commerce. It left the admirals the freedom of working with their companies fleets and the fleets of the factions they supported. It was rare he was ordered to assist a customer but he assumed this had been a special situation.

Mosses stood on the command deck of the Courageous, the last of the six Imperious mk II-class built in the first run. Each had been built for the Republic to repay credits borrows for the classes research and production. The second run of the vessel would be all for MCS and sold by them for profit. At nearly four billion credits each, the second run of twelve Imperious mk II-class star defenders would pay for the next year of R and D for the MCS engineering team and the construction of a new facility at Sluis Van. It would also pay for a new defensive station at Hast for the Directorate HQ.

MOsses had been ordered to proceed to Talasea at top speed and render defensive operations and support by Admiral Quee. HE liked the man and had fun when they did have chance t get together for a game and drink. The fish had contacted him before he left to give him pretty much the same order at Admiral Quee. The two did not always consult each other but in this they generally had like minds as to when and where Directorate forces need to be deployed. The Courageous and its escorts had been enroute for Denon when they had dropped out of orbit near Tholatin for course change. HE had gotten his orders then and jumped straight for Talasea. Now seconds away from reversion HE readied himself for whatever they would find in the system.

The fleet dropped out of hyperspace to a relatively calm and empty system. Radio chatter was at a minimum and it seemed some fighting was going on but nothing major. He looked over reports now streaming into the CIC.

"Commander, Open me a channel to the surface." Said Ray to the officer standing to his right. The man did as ordered and indicated to Mosses the channel was open. "Attention forces of Talasea, I am Commodore Raymond Mosses with the Directorate. We have come in support of your defense with a Republic task force. PLease clear the airspace for additional forces to land and deploy to defend the world. I will be in contanct once we begin planet fall. PLease Advise me our my drop commander Major Reeves of any spacific support your forces may need."

Mimban Orbit
Justice - Imperious Mk II-class Star Defender

"Commander, Admiral Reshmar is on com channel four" said the communications commander to SCO Forlon. The Supreme Commander nodded and opened the channel to his com municator. He paused a moment for the admiral to answer.

Forlon had been busy overseeing the drop operation into the violent atmosphere of Mimban. They had lost several drop pods and a drop ship attempting to dive into the worlds atmosphere. Now the troops and walkers were beginning to deploy on the surface and take the fight to the enemy. It had been a grueling few hours since his arrival in system with his small force. The new Imperiuos mk II-class was everything he had expected. A Large and powerful do anything ship. That was what the calamari admiral had promised and was what he had delivered. The first six were now in the hands of the Republic, at least mostly, Three were still commanded by Directorate commanders but they would be handed over after the situation in the sector was under control. He thought about the boost to the fleet the six ships would be and hoped that soon they would purchase more to fill out the loses they had suffered over the last few years on war. He cleared his mind of thoughts of the men and women he had lost while he had been in the office of SCO. Now a complete fleet had been stolen on his watch. He had no idea how such a thing was possible but he would find the people responsible and have them answer for it, including himself. HE paused a moment longer then spoke.

"Hello Admiral, How can I help you?"

Objective: Crash, crash, burn.

Allies: Mandalorian Empire, [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Enemies: Galactic Republic, [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Dallen Thayne"]

At the last, the Knight's engines finally flickered out and left the battered ship darkened, torn at by tractor beams and drifting emptily towards the Glory - all threat of a devastating ramming impact was long gone. All power was drawn in, until a last comm flickered out from the ship.

:: Mhi hetti, al dralyc. ::

A sudden surge in power struck the reactor, instantly overloading it to a hypercritical state and detonating the ship. Fast as light, a spherical electromagnetic pulse burst across the empty space, followed closely by an explosion - but what an explosion! A miniature sun, a growing funeral pyre for the Knight, a nuclear fission bomb born from the Knight's power supply. That shining heart of destruction devoured its way towards the stars, eating anything within its fifty-mile blast radius. Those on the planet below were, of course, in no danger, but what a lightshow they'd get to replace their own lights, devastated as they'd be by the EMP blast.

~

04:57
04:57
99:99
--:--

Oh, osik. The Knight was gone.

Ardasz panicked. Dashing past the Jedi - wait, where'd he gone? - the Beviin reached their target and dodged past the lit sabers.

"We have to go now, sir! Our main evac just went dark, we have to get to secondary evac!" The others had all seen what Ardasz had seen, and promptly abandoned any activity other than rapid exit. With Alkor in tow, the squad fled.

The secondary evac awaited them through a city soon to go dark as the EMP washed towards it. If their evac saw it coming, they might be able to power down and ride it out, but ... well, let's hope they saw it coming.

Five Mandalorians and their Dark Jedi escortee ran.

Some few minutes later, they reached the park where sat the Werda, a Facade-class carrier. The secondary evac. It was waiting for them, and Ardasz allowed himself a grin as they all ran inside. They just had to make it off-planet now. Ardasz's smile faded.

Allies: [member=Alkor Centaris] [member=Orlong Bann] [member=Aedan Miles]
Location: Werda, Facade-class Pocket Carrier - Gyndine Surface

Karai was busy at work, having stolen a hefty plasma welder from the lead engineer aboard the Werda. She'd been brought on to help with some mild discomfort the hyperdrive had been feeling. Nothing serious, just a bit of lag between the motivator core and the navicomputer. It was actually a pretty easy problem to figure out, the level three datalink lines had deteriorated and hadn't been through the specialized maintenance only a well-managed starport could provide. Luckily, there were plenty of spare parts at her disposal, and Maddy was able to rather quickly patch the lines together. The engineering crew didn't seem to like her butting in though, despite her verifiable ability. Not like any of them had the know-how to repair datalinks of this complexity anyway.

"Weird."

Just after she finally welded the last bit of shielding into place, she felt a strange sensation in her prosthetic left arm. A bit of an electric tingle, like someone had set off a massive nuclear bomb nearby. She had noticed the ship moving into atmosphere at some point, but it didn't seem important. Considering it was a military vessel, perhaps she should have paid a little more heed to the crew running about and all the guns being moved back and forth. But, she was paid a pretty decent sum just to do some standard maintenance.

"I probably could have charged for hazardous location," Karai thought as she dragged the cart with the plasma welder back to the engineer's offices. She could overhear some chatter on the commlink about extraction or some such, and became a bit more intrigued. This was definitely a combat mission, and that was definitely not in her terms. She didn't even have a checkbox for that! Who commissions repairs during a battle?! She marched towards the bridge after stowing the welder, getting ready to give the captain a piece of her mind, and maybe a bit of a prosthetic fist.

Objective: Reel in the fish
Allies: [member="Dallen Thayne"] | [member="Thoja Arlos"]
Enemies: [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Orlong Bann"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Karai"]

A bright flash of light flooded the viewports, causing Gir to instinctively shield his eyes with his hands. The ship violently rocked and the lights flickered before going off for several seconds. Out of the corner of his eye, the blonde man could see the holo-projectors and flatscreen monitors go dark, even as he began to suddenly feel weightless. He grasped the chair's armrest tightly, resisting the sudden force which tried to propel him into the ceiling. As suddenly as it had left, the artificial gravity came back online, as well as most of the bridge's consoles. The bridge's lights did not, leaving the ship's crew briefly in darkness until the red emergency lighting began to faintly illuminate the room. Gir waited for Lod to cry out for a status report, but no call came. His cocked his head to the side to see the duros' body laid sprawled across the command floor. Lod didn't move. The Hast native silently cursed as he rushed over to his protege's side. He felt around the duros's neck and quickly found a pulse.

"Admiral's down," announced Gir, "but he's still alive..."

"Sir, I have an incoming transmission from a new group of ships entering the system."

"Let's all hear it," said Gir.

The woman complied, and the crew heard Aedan's voice flow through the bridge's speakers in silence. During the second half, Lod slowly lifted up head before rising up to his feet with Gir's assistance. The duros stumbled into the ship's command chair.

"What a mess."

"Are you hurt?"

"Probably just a concussion."

"They named a certain missile type after them," quipped Gir, "nothing to take too lightly."

"I will get checked up after all of...this."

The duros tapped a button on the ship's chair, opening a communication's link with [member="Aedan Miles"].

"How can we take the word of someone who has already shown that he will not keep it? You did not honor your word before, we would be fools to take it from you now. Some cultures would say you are dishonorable, even deplorable, but I doubt that means anything to you. Consider this, however. People romanticize pirates into heroes, but they do not do that with war criminals. If you commit war crimes by such a massacre, there will be no going back. I wonder if this alleged Mandalore would harbor a man like that, or if he could even afford to do so given what I understand to be a rather frosty state of affairs with the United Clans of Mandalore. Does he really need another walking and talking liaibility? I leave that up for you to decide, but I will not beg nor barter with a traitor who may or may not keep his word. Admiral Lod out."

Lod firmly pushed a button on his chair, cutting the signal between himself and the pirate king.

The duros officer turned to Gir, "Full Sitrep?"

"Lethe briefly took over the ship during that...blast. He routed everything to the shields and anti-concussion field generator and then concentrated those resources on absorbing the blast. We have reports filtering in about minor injuries, loose power cables and the like, but we're mostly operational or so it seems...but reports are still coming in....It would seem that Lethe is already dispatching repair and medical teams to the affected areas and peoples."

"Shields battered then," mumbled the duros, "thank the Maker the rest of the fleet wasn't so close..."

"We have some fresh Typhoon starfighters based on Gyndine proper staging themselves on our flight deck," continued Gir, viewing a datapad, "I've combined the remaining Typhoons of Sunflash and High Flight squadrons into a single operational squadron..."

The duros officer halted him, "These things can wait, let us take a hold of the full situation arrayed against us."

The alien tapped a button on his command chair, bringing up a holo of the Republic warships arrayed around the fortress world. Gir could already see that the line captains of Task Force 710 were orienting their vessels in a line facing the pirate king's distant craft. The massive wedge of the Obi-Wan Kenobi followed suit. Gir tapped a button his scratched datapad, pulling up information on the pirate king's forces.

"They're out of interdiction range..."

"And out of weapon's range too," observed Admiral Lod, pulling up a composite holo of the enemy fleet, "the one advantage of them using our own craft is that we know all of their strengths and weaknesses. Aside from the Drake, they seem to be lacking in long-range firepower. That is a point in our favor. They will be advancing under fire."

"And under sensor jamming," noted Gir, "which will degrade their own long-range firepower. But why play this game?"

"What do you mean?" asked Lod.

"He asked for a cessation of hostilities, it's not a call for surrender," observed Gir, "it's a call to not fight. Why would that suit them? Extraction, perhaps, given his comments about Mandalorians dying on Gyndine?"

"Then why not go straight to the objective...is that it?"

Gir nodded.

"Exactly."

The duros admiral tapped a button on his headset, "Gyndine orbital control, this is Admiral Lod. I'm using my emergency authority to lock down all vessels from entering or leaving Gyndine's orbit. Notify all spacers that anyone who disobeys this order will be forcibly intercepted and possibly destroyed."

"Understood, will do," replied the traffic control droid.

"Words mean nothing,"

"But actions do," remembered Lod, "I leave you to organize the enforcement of this protocol."

"What resources do I have for this operation?"

"Our DP20 quartet and the Typhoons off of the Endor and Ession Strike. I will try and pull more resources from the planet groundside to assist you. Some of Commander Thayne's vessels have gravity well projectors, I believe. I will try and coordinate his ship's actions with your own efforts."

"Understood," said Gir, "what else will you be doing?"

"Entrenching our position with mines. Since they're this far out of the gravity well, we will have time to prepare if they decide to approach. Let them come."

Gir nodded in acknowledgement before pacing over to his borrowed console station to start coordinating the interdiction around the world. The quartet of frigates began to split up in pairs and drift in opposite directions from the bulk of Task Force 710. As they did so, the dozens of Cyclone-class Bombers began a series of short hops to and from their carriers as they began to sew Starstreak-class space mines around the edges of the Republic task force.

Task Force 710

Persons of Interest: [member="Warok the Defiler"].

This war would not end until the necromancy that stained the air and the ground beneath the City streets had been eradicated, cleansed through the Force that all neutrality would return to the natural state of the world. Every soldier of the Republic that fell, would only be seen to rise once more and for every Undead soldier that their people had to confront, the morale of their people steadily declined seeing the faces of their friends and allies, now deceased and walking corpses. How to confront such a menace, to wipe them out entirely and remove all life from the City itself; had the Order been strong in that it had a Council and a Circle of Seers still intact, perhaps those of the most experienced Jedi Consulars could have hoped to perform the rite of cleansing through collaborative meditation in the light of the Force; yet Veiere struggled to see passed the men around him, not yet having run into another Jedi, let alone one capable of helping to perform such a feat; a task much to impossible for himself alone to succeed in. The only other possibility save from blowing the whole area to the depths of hell, was to find the source of the one who had birthed such a travesty into the world, and bring them to justice so that they might undo their dark works. Killing them would see the same result though being the Jedi he was, it wasn't something to be considered even for someone who had violated the natural flow of the force in such a way.

"Private!" He shouted across to the soldier nearest to him, "Bring me someone who can organize a recon party, I need eyes on the enemy personnel !". Veiere didn't truly consider them his enemy, no Jedi that lived right by the Code was bold enough to deal in absolutes and even the opposition could be turned away if they were but willing to come to terms; yet the young lad was a soldier and not of the same discipline. Turning back, Veiere continued to move with the front lines, sweeping through the undead that were coming against them at the rear while the soldiers and the war-droids clashed further ahead. Eventually, though not before having to strike several of the deceased back down again, an older looking military figure approached him and spoke as if he were awaiting orders from a superior. Perhaps to these people the Jedi of today were looked at as generals of some sort within the Republic body yet Veiere didn't find this at all comforting; "I need reconnaissance units to move ahead of the front lines and infiltrate the enemy lines, I need to determine the source of these..." His voice fell short of itself as he wondered what best to call them yet the officers gaze turned away from Veieres and he could visibly be seen swallowing; clearly understanding the Order, as dangerous as it would be for those seeking the answer to their wide-spread chaos, "-The deceased...".

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Gyndine

The feeling of the city as it was being incinerated came to her, she could feel the loss of lives and was wondering who was such a coward they could only win by stomping their feet and killing themselves. Jumping to hyperspace into a planet vaporized entire planets without shields and now there were being overwhelmed when she was feeling the loss of life and people spreading across all of it. Or at least the city, the beauty of a fortress world is... it is a fortress world where there are military bases and people spread across the world. Refocusing on them to let the force energies acknowledge them when she raised her eyebrows allowing the deaths to alter her perceptions when she was broken out of it.

"What the hell is happening?" Ayumi was looking at it as across the planet there were reports of destruction that made things surviving seem next to impossible unless you were in the tunnels or the bunkers. Or be on the otherside of the planet as she spoke cracking her neck and getting helped up while they were going. "So reports." THe soldiers with her were going over the different things they had set up to construct and repurpose the ships. Ayumi was going over the bigger things they were doing when she came out looking up into the sky seeing all of the things around there. She could see some of the ships in orbit that were mopping up anything that might be trying to escape the planet.

"Someone was dumb and shot their ship at the city on the other side of the planet senator we will be working to send recovery teams with radiation deflection badges and suits to see if we can find anyone who might have survived." Ayumi gave them a nod of her head when she was going towards some of the equipment and speaking with them. "Senator we have the proto-mesh from the pilots they brought for you. From Sasori adn your teams." There was a look on her face as Ayumi gave a nod of her head going over it all while she was sliding on the suit feeling the synthweave of it putting up the hood over herr head with a mask when the suit was sealed with her radiation deflection badge.

Objective: Death
Allies: [member="Commander Lusk"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"]

There was a burst of pain across her chest, and then there was nothing. At first Keira didn't entirely register what had happened, and for all intents and purposes assumed that death had finally come for her. It would only be fitting, to meet her end after fighting to bring down the very entity she had set foot on her very first battlefield standing against. But that wasn't to be the case. Life wasn't quite finished with her yet, and she was pulled back to reality with a sharp inhale and a stabbing pain radiating outwards from her sternum. From what she could tell from her position lying in the dirt, nothing seemed broken. She didn't doubt that major bruising was consequence, but she could live with that.

Slowly, agonizingly, she pushed herself into a standing position, gasping sharply in pain, black spots swimming before her eyes. Drawing in a breath she exhaled with the breath hissing between her teeth, muscles of her jaw working slowly. "Bruised ribs. You'll be fine. Just breathe." Easier said than done, given that it hurt when her ribs expanded so much as a millimeter. But she had to move and get to cover, no matter how much pain she was in. And that was what she did, back pressed up against the trunk of a nearby tree, simply listening to the bullets fly for a few moments. There were a few different ways she could go about removing the immediate opposition. And there was one she liked the most.

"Get me a trace on that bullet and a lock on whoever's shooting at us." It took a handful of seconds, but after what seemed like eternity an indicator materialized on her HUD. "Might I ask what you have in mind?" A grimly amused smile flashed across her face. "Oh, you'll see." With her left hand she fidgeted with her weaponry, a low mechanical whine sounding in her ear, two quick chirps and a green light flashing in the corner of her vision letting her know that everything was functioning as intended. And then she ducked around the tree, steadying herself on one knee and aiming as well as she could before firing her wrist rocket, hoping to end this with one shot.

Allies: @Alkro Centaris @Karai @Orlong Bann
Enemies: [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Dallen Thayne"]
Objectives: Wait

Aedan chuckled as he watched their movements and leaned back in the command throne nodding towards one of the people at a console. "Launch all fighters and separate the Dire-class from the main body of the fleet. Have the fighters group up in groups of 3 squadrons per group and fly a wide protection angle. Have one of the Centurion's drift to the left alongside the Phoenix-class. Also I have a bad feeling they may make an attempt at Attahox send the Avenger-class back to it as well as the two Widow-class those should be enough to support our forces there." He drummed his fingers against the arm of his command chair before activating the secured communications line to [member="Alkor Centaris"]. "Hey Alkor its Aedan you may want to get off planet soon things are looking really fun up here." He watched the movements of their fleet and smirked gesturing to the side calmly. "Have the fleet move to the left and prepare to move into firing range of those shipyards over there I want them wrecked see if that will draw the Republic cowards from their little fortress they made themselves. Also keep an eye on the other fleets it appears only one fleet has truly responded to our presence thus far. See if you can have the ships destroy that station in a way that any debris from it will fall towards the planet doing farther harm to it and making the Republic throw yet more funds into rebuilding it." He stood and walked towards the forward part of the bridge sitting down cross legged he started to meditate drawing on the force as he fell into battle meditation a power he had been training for quite some time now.

Allies: [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Dallen Thayne"] ; the Republic
Enemies: [member="Aedan Miles"] ; Mandalorian Empire
Objective: Standoff

Carrier Strike Force E AKA CSF Erso

Carrier Strike Group 1 // Task Force 575

1: Super Carrier, Justicar Class (x)
2: Frigates, Katarr-Class (x)
4: Destroyers, Avenger-Class (x)
2: Crusiers, Liberation-Class (x)
12: Corvettes, Protector-Class (x)
12: War-Sloops, Intersector-Class (x)

Carrier Strike Group 2 // Task Force 577

1: Super Carrier, Justicar Class (x)
4: Frigates, Hammerhead-Class (x)
2: Destroyers, Warhammer-Class (x)
1: Lt. Star Destroyer, Valiance-Class (x)
12: Corvettes, Protector-Class (x)
12: War-Sloops, Intersector-Class (x)

Admiral Quoald and Carrier Strike Force Erso drops into Gyndine's system, and makes way for the planet's orbit. "Wershin, get Quee on the holo." The Selkath ordered as Erso's lines dropped into formation, they formed your typical Republic / Rebel Alliance formation with their heavier and bigger ships such as the command carriers (Justicars) in the center, and their smaller vessels escorting them. "Deploy our fighters into formation around the sloops keep them tight."

Wershin acknowledged his orders and moved to carry them out. Quoald headed for the bridge. "Admiral Quee, a pleasure to see you. Where do you need our forces?" He asked directly, as the Carrier Strike Force began to make way around Gyndine's moon. Meanwhile the two command carriers deployed lines of fighters each line ready to strike and defend at the pirate fleet that they were set to face. "Admiral, Battle Strike Force Andor are now en route from Denon." Wershin reported to Quoald who nodded. "Gather you heard that as well, Admiral Quee. We've got more reinforcements, where do you want them to deploy?"

-----​
Allies: [member="Thoja Arlos"], [member="Caelag Vass"], [member="Dallen Thayne"] ; the Republic
Enemies: [member="Karai"], [member="Orlong Bann"] ; the Mandalorian Empire
Objective: Take Down Enemy Ships // Survive // Evac

An EMP had taken power off, and it'd be a little while until secondary generators kicked back on. Leaving the entire city and the surrounding area in pitch black darkness. Night on Gyndine was not kind, Symara flipped her HUD's night vision on and lead a squad to clear out a lane for vehicles to travel. Her blaster rifle braced against to her shoulder as she kept a firing line down when the blast went up above them. Downtown's windows went everywhere hitting both Mandalorian Empire boots and Republic just the same, equipment from both factions were finding themselves on short. Leaving Symara and her team to work with their bare hands. Which suited them all just fine. Taking the banner they bore she used it as a piercing weapon, a slashing weapon and trap taking the flag to dust down the Dar'Manda.

Over at FOB Rheinstrom, they were more than glad to have had the extra set of boots. Engineers were dropped to them by the 102nd just before the blast, and thankfully they were able to push out their second flight of pursuer-class escorts just before their lights and power went down. Grabbing what they could, the soldiers and engineers went to work to dig out the fortress world's alternate sources of power. The same could be said at FOB Llesek who would have to halt the progress of a second SMG Platoon until they were able to get power flipped back so they could churn out a new line of light armor vehicles.

The first flight of pursuers were already well out toward Command Post Echo, which sat outside of Yractos and outside of the EMP's reach, they and Command Post Indigo were still in full production, as were their firebases. Echo was now pushing out what it had been working toward this entire time, their Q-Class Carrier. Inside the carrier were troops, more boots for Yractos and with them were their flight of escorts. Escorts who took note of someone who slipped by Anti-Air and Anti-Orbital bombardment, no matter, they were now locked on the pocket carrier and en route.

Captain Blackwell at the 774th Medevac HQ, used her body to cover the patient she was operating on. Looking around she noted more people were down and she had a shard of glass sticking out of her shoulder. "Corporal." She looked around and found the kid still standing, she approached him and held him in her arms as he seemed to drop. "I've got you kid, c'mon." She looked around and found a med stim, and injected the kid. "C'mon, c'mon."

She could hear him gasp, "good, good, kid, kid we need to get these guys down to the tunnels, and where were we with the mobile shields?"

"P-Pakma." Was all the Corporal could gasp out. Blackwell lifted the Corporal up and looked to find some of her nurses starting to stand back up. Blackwell gestured to the back where they had their own tunnel entrance, and she watched as if it were slow motion as the Medevac Company got to its feet and did as their training taught them, getting the wounded out and as more wounded were being transported they would have to make the hard calls. Captain Blackwell looked to the Corporal in her arms.

"C'mon kid, hang on," She told him holding him close as she made her way to the tunnel entrance and handed his body to another surgeon, going back to the make-shift hospital to get more of their people out.

Back at Command Post Hotel, they were relatively unscathed although the people above them might have broken windows and equipment that would fail to work. Underground, they were fine. Colonel Sei'Av looked to General [member="Thoja Arlos"]. "Power's down for the city, Firebases Exocron and Danube are completely dark and inoperable at the moment, Llesek is working on restoring some sorta secondary power and so is Rheinstorm."

"Command Post Echo spotted a pocket carrier near the city, they're rerouting escorts to engage." Sei'Av sat for a moment and then turned to Arlos. "Echo's Firebase Castle is dispatching three flights of x-wing fighters to also engage with the carrier, and they report that Firebase Tengu will be launching interceptors soon, they're getting them on the flightlines now."

Sgt. Pakma came in and handed General Arlos a report. "Medevac station is gone, the 774th is evacuating now they're hitting the tunnels and will be on their way here, sir we don't have room to support them, where are they suppose to go?" The question hung in the air for Arlos.

Death was thick in the air, and Commander Avarro held a dying Mopek in her arms. "Sergeant." She shouted,"stay with me drek you." Her elegant Naboo tongue spat curses, and when the EMP had gone off, she took cover, and felt the shards of glass stinging through her armor. "Bloody Dar'Manda." Gritting through it she checked her armor and was sort of glad it was holding up. Mopek though, he was gone, and she closed his eyes and looked over head as the 228th picked themselves up and headed for city's power plant and that's where she was going to go.

Elsewhere, Lieutenant Tarriq led a makeshift platoon that was now comprised of bloodied, and bruised Republic soldiers.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iquRYKPbs&index=11&list=RDOnuuYcqhzCE[/media]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay sat in the co-pilot seat, cradling another cup of tea in her hands while Terrac sat in the pilot's chair beside her with a flask of whiskey. Both had their eyes on the viewport as well as the screens in front of them. The chatter going on at Mimban and Gyndine could be heard quietly in the background.

"You ever been to war, doll? "

"Yes. Not exactly recently, but yes."

"I'm not talking about your slave missions."

"I'm well aware of that, Terrac. I was there on Naboo when the Techno Union and hired Mandalorians invaded them. I wasn't able to do much, but I did disable one of the attacking battle walkers. It was basically a slaughter, most especially of the Gungans." She sipped her tea, recalling her shock and disappointment at finding her former boss fighting on the wrong side.

"Well the same could happen here eventually. And when you are elected President and that happens, what are you going to do about it?"

"Call up my family, my friends and my allies. We have fleets at our disposal. [member="Jack Raxis"] and [member="Gray Raxis"] made sure of that. In the meantime, when the aggressors get out of our sector, we could rebuild our ship building industry and create our own fleets again."

"Raxis? You do realize that they are Mandalorians, right?"

"Yes, but they are the good ones. We can't label an entire race as bad due to the actions of a few. There are bound to be others out there just like them."

"I certainly hope so, doll. This Galaxy has seen enough pointless bloodshed."

"That'll always happen. We can't rid the Galaxy of it completely, but at least we can try to minimize it."

Terrac merely nodded. Kay sipped her tea and thought of her meeting with delegates of the First Order offering their protection. She was still on the fence about whether or not to accept their offer.

Even being a candidate for President was proving to be complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom