Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pain and Gain [Republic Dominion of Attahox]

ddmsrealm-star-wars-tor-coruscant-garbage-disposal_zps4e8455a2.jpg
Production Facility

Boys and their toys was how Gala labeled the unfolding of events and the loud clattering of armouring themselves. Automatic weaponry was not in here interests, instead she much preferred melee weaponry — blades, optimally. There was more control involved, less factors between herself and the target. Digression. With a quick twist, she relieved herself from hovering over the boys in the cockpit and to attention where she was most needed. Which, apparently with the off-handed order wasn’t really anywhere just yet.

The boys charged, but she seemingly glided, perhaps slid. Whatever it was, nothing seemed to jostle unnecessarily, that was until she jerked her head irritably at an external intrusion. Both with her mind and nostrils — garbage was the worst!
Gala had been in plenty of situations, all of them had a level of autonomy that she was wholly comfortable with. With this flow of, something she couldn’t put her finger on, ebbing through her veins and mind now, she wasn’t comfortable. There was a forcie trying to prove their dominance again!

“You feeling that?” Gala grimaced at [member="Trevin Neros"], keeping her lithe frame to a crouch as she edged along the perimeter of the facility on [member="Zane Watts"]’ command to keep near. For now, her hands were empty, though she could feel the eager prick of a blade strapped against her forearm. Within seconds she could have that whipping through the air.

Random drifts of smoke evidenced against the flickering doorway of the facility, the stench of garbage and miscellaneous chemicals evidencing itself. With her shoulder blades pressed against the foundation of the factory, her dark eyes cast upward, before back on Zane who had appointed himself the leader — which was more than fine with her.

“Want me to see if there’s a way in from above?” Flexibility and athleticism meant accessibility -- "Or wanting to watch this play out?"

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Caleb Brolen"] | [member="Marcello Matteo"]

Standing by her Masters side on the ship to Attahox, Tia'Ilandra thought back over the course of the day that had led up to this point.

She had been running late, not auspicious. Nothing had been were it was meant to be when she looked for it, it had taken twice as long to prepare herself and she had seriously risked missing Master Raaf's leaving. Despite all of her planning Tia'Ilandra was off balanced today.

Maybe it was the gravity of the situation, a large joint operation with multiple Masters, Knights, Padawans. Not to mention aspects of the Navy. She couldn't say for sure, but their had to be an aspect of pressure involved in her tardiness. Tia had moved as briskly as she could to the hangar where she had arranged to meet with her Master, sidling to Raaf's side, hoping that she had been inconspicuous.

"My apologies Master, I have no excuse for my lack of punctuality.." She had grinned weakly, hoping that Corvus wasn't going to be annoyed with her.

It hadn't been as bad as she had thought, and now that they where on their way Tia found that she was excited at the prospect of serving the order at her Masters side.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus smiled at her Padawan. She'd been around Knight Truden and Master Karr for long enough never to rely on her travelling companions to be on time. What was it Kian used to say? 'A Jedi is never late. He always turns up at precisely the moment he intended.' Or something like that.

Bowing, she gestured for Tia to follow her. "I am never annoyed. Disappointed sometimes, but never annoyed. And yes, I couldn't help but read your emotions, sorry."

"And I am not even disappointed. It is just the two of us, so we can move swiftly and decisively. Drop your stuff off here," Corvus indicated a cabin on their left. She paused whilst Tia deposited her bag. "OK, I'll get us underway - and I'd like you to take the time to reflect on where you think we'll do most good. I'd like to hear your advice on this matter." Corvus remained business-like as she got them airborne and finally into hyperspace. Then she turned her violet eyes to her Padawan and smiled.

"I'm all ears..."

[member="Tia'Ilandra Shaasa"]

Scrape sighed audibly as Keanu nudged her shoulder. She almost spilled her hot caffa all over herself. She realized moments later that it probably wouldn't matter since she was wearing her flight suit, but it still gave her a small scare. She didn't really feel like playing sabacc so it was a bit of a relief when the XO told them to get off their asses and get to their fighters. She just wished she could have finished the caffa however.

Following the XO, Kallista jogged out of the ready room, he helmet in one hand, and headed towards the hangar. She found her bird already waiting for her with just a few hangar crew members around, waiting for her to get in the cockpit. When she did, she lowered the canopy immediately and began her pre-flight checks.

"You comfortable back there old buddy?" she asked her R7 unit. Kallista kept her R7A1 ever since her E-wing days, despite the fact all ground crews grumbled about fitting it into anything else than an E-wing.

Kallista put on her helmet to perform the last check - the comms. She looked over the instruments one last time. She always liked the moment when a fighter came to life, a low hum filling the cockpit.

"Scrape, good to go" she said to the others as she looked out of the cockpit to see the people rushing about, giving a thumb up to one of the hangar crew standing by her X-wing.

[member="Sen Kando"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Rion Ke Teldan"] [member="Kelly Perris"] [member="Rion Ke Teldan"] [member="Zooey Walsh"] [member="Iasos Kontarr"]

Aaralyn calmly made her way down the ramp of her vessel, hitting the button on the panel to close the ramp just as she stepped off it and onto the surface of Attahox itself. The sound of gears grinding and atmosphere hissing filled her ears as she adjusted the comlink piece in her ear. Aaralyn took a deep breath and pressed the switch on her left earlobe, activating it and sending a quick call to the frequency which was local and no doubt [member="Marcello Matteo"] was monitoring.

"So, you find any trouble yet?" She said playfully as she headed down a rocky path. Apparently, the production facility was the hot-spot. She cursed under her breath and made a mental note to herself "Next time, I land the damned ship..." Rowdy had a serious issue when it came to making her work harder.

OOC - Sorry, short. Got some clarification. I'll make a longer post next time!

Tia settled by her masters side looking at the latest information being relayed from Attahox with an uncharacteristically grim look for the youngster.

"It appears peaceful negotiation was not an achievable objective at this stage Master."

She continued to review the slowly accumulating data as they travelled, glancing to Corvus occasionally.

It appeared to Tia that the situation on Attahox had become violent almost immediately. The elements who were now in charge of the facilities had responded poorly to a Masters peaceful approach and the situation has escalated.

Would one master and a Padawan with novice swordplay add much to the military side of this endeavour? Tia thought not, though took note of the option in case.

This place was a major supplier of the phosvates needed by the war effort. If they were withholding supply (which seemed like an ill advised idea in any case) then there had to be a stockpile building somewhere. Perhaps that stockpile should be secured and prepared for transport immediately?

And what of the civilians who were once in charge of the facility? Where were they? They would need to be found, rallied and reinstated if the Republic were to ensure a return to regular supply of the necessary drug.

"I'm all ears..." Corvus spoke suddenly, Tia glanced to her master again, finding her Masters violet eyes on her.

She smiled back to her Master, pleased to be here once again.

"There is a ground assault. We could support our comrades there, though in such a situation our help may not be necessary. It may be concluded before we arrive."

She swallowed watching her Master's eyes before adding her own concern. "..and I feel like my middling saber skills would not add much to that assault."

"I had considered the missing drugs we should have recieved. They are either being sold somewhere else or are being stored in a stockpile, if we could secure our shipments we could supply the Republic forces with what we find whilst the planet is being secured."

She paused for thought again and seeing Corvus letting her continue her thoughts she moved on.

"Also, we could make contact with those in the civilian government who used to work with the Republic before the crisis and secure them from the enemy. In doing so we might be able to encourage them to work with our efforts."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus glanced at Tia. She was taking this seriously – which she expected of course – but her demeanour was different, more...solemn. So she listened to her Padawan’s appraisal – thorough and considered. She’d make a fine Consular if she decided the path of a Guardian wasn’t more to her liking.

“The negotiations were short,” Corvus nodded. She allowed her Padawan to work through her thoughts, avoiding any prompts. This was no test but it was a lesson. And Tia was learning quickly.

Her options with regards the ground assault were valid, but Corvus couldn’t help but add, “Remember, make observations. Don’t always think with your lightsaber.” Her tone of voice and the fact that her mouth was upturned at the corners allowed Tia to know she was being very gently teased. But knowing her Padawan, the learning would be assimilated none the less.

She then listened as Tia gave two further options. The first she had immediately thought of but the second she quietly chided herself for not considering.

Corvus nodded sagely, they were about to leave hyperspace. “So, the choice is yours. My counsel is that both are valid. Which plays to your strengths better?”

"Watts is plus two," communicated the Jedi Knight to [member="Marcello Matteo"], listening to the other reports coming through - including on his Order-secure channel. Right. Criminals in charge of this facility.

No, stay on my six. I've got a feeling this is going to go south real fast. I'd prefer a good blade with me, Zane said, thinking in [member="Gala Geert"]'s general direction - and not speaking any more. The mind-meld was a powerful tool in the right hands - and Zane Watts was most definitely the right hands when it came to the most arcane of battle tactics the Jedi employed. That said, she'd have to get back to him - and at that point he just hoped [member="Trevin Neros"] would catch up.

To be fair, he should have said it out loud, but the fact is that three minds linked tended to go first to thoughts before words.

"Colonel Watts on secure command frequency," Zane said, deciding to mirror the efforts of [member="Caleb Brolen"] to keep his allies up to date. "Phosovane production facility compromised by unknown criminal element. OPFOR size unknownbut reinforcements not requested at this time." Someone would probably get it eventually.

Bursting through the next doorway, Zane spotted two prepared targets - dropping to a knee, he opened fire with his blaster rifle, scything them both down under a crimson tide. Jedi reflexes had to be good for something - if that something had to be killing the enemy, then so be it. He was a pragmatist about all this. He didn't do it with murderous intent. It was to save lives and uphold the law. If that took him a little away from pure, so what? He wasn't a baby-killer and he knew how to rein it in.

First, however, he needed to find his allies.

"You have no idea just how good I am." Gala replied at his unfounded compliment about her blade. Of course she wanted him on his butt. Ugh. But she abided by his commands, considering she couldn't think of anything better. Then she blinked. She had replied audibly, for her words to fall on ears. On immediate reflection, she had not heard the words spill from his lips. Instead, she had distinctly heard [member="Zane Watts"]' voice in her head.

A perplexed look dominated her emerald features as Watts finished doling out his orders. She’d felt a strange feeling, but she’d attributed it to a Force-user, not a colonel. Ok, wait. Wait a second — wait just another second here. Perhaps the colonel was a Forcie? Dark eyes widened, and it turned into a deep scowl. A Jedi. How dandy. Great. UGh. The worst. He was probably celibate too!

The soldier’s fire attracted a ruckus — shouts of criminal, mostly untrained, reinforcement came clambering into the opening of the facility where they were crowding in. Forget six o’clock — she could hardly work there. More of the reinforcements were flanking in from doors on the 3 o’clock, and she quickly peeled away in that direction, trusting that Zane would cover the 12 and whatever else was on the left. Speedily, she darted forward — keeping her eyes trained on their weapons which they lifted as soon as her green body appeared to be growing larger on their horizon once some of the smoke cleared. She could hear the click of their blasters as the weapons were prepared. About two meters away, and they levelled them at her, releasing a surprisingly coordinated barrage of plasma at face-level. Mirialan blood boiled, and her spine curled, throwing momentum forward to her knees in a slide as she reached to both of her thighs, releasing two vibroswords from their holds and gripping them tightly in an extension and strengthening her elbows as she drew the blades back in toward her chest — but not before they struck bone and a painful duet of howls erupted. The blasters were dropped first, she could hear that behind her as she jut out her heel to prevent her slide from going any further, and quickly transitioned to stand a flip of her blade and it came down again on the elbow of the one more resilient man still reaching for his blaster. “Tut tut."

I'd love to find out how good you are later, Zane mentally commented offhand, grinning as he thought in her direction. Yes, he knew there was a subordinate on the line, and no, he didn't care. At this point it was fight time, and fight time for Zane meant that he had people to kill, adrenaline running high, and generally rooms to clear.

What she didn't know was that every thought running through her head was also in his - and he left it at that. He'd have time to... comment on that particular little thing later. Then he watched her drop two guys in an instant with her swords. For a moment, his jaw dropped, realising that holy hell she was as good as she thought she was, and then he got back on the job.

Zane heard the sound of boots running on floor plating and realised that wasn't going to be a friendly approach. His blaster raised, ready to strike at the first figure to run around the corner - and before they even got there, Zane's blaster had already cut two down.

But there was something else he needed to do.

"Gala, cover me," Zane said, stopping - it was time to change out to live up to his usual role. The SR4 blaster platform could change mid-battle to be a different kind of weapon. The light machinegun option was Zane's normal favourite. A thirty-second mid-battle change and Colonel Watts would be a fire-support badass. But he needed that time.

If [member="Gala Geert"] could keep him alive, then this would go much more smoothly.

She waited a moment for her Masters decision, or to here what other options Corvus has considered that she herself had missed in her analysis. It was a bit of a shock a moment later when Master Raaf simply agreed with her suggestions and turned the decision back over to her Padawan. Tia'Ilandra tried to hide her surprise as she turned her thoughts to actually consider what decision she would make.

Her bright amber eyes kept hold of Raaf's gaze as she juggled her thoughts on where she would be of most use; In doing so she tried to set aside the sense of responsibility her Master had suddenly imparted on her, tried to focus on the decision objectively.

The shipments would go a long way to aiding the front line. But the front line is far from here and there are people on Attahox who we could help first..

We can't even be sure there is a stockpile to pursue, for all we know it could be on its way out to some black market... If there is a stockpile who is to say it isn’t also heavily guarded.

It was a complex decision and the one thing that Tia was totally sure of was that she didn't have enough information to make a correct decision, but did she have enough to at least make a good one?

She needed to stop over analysing. Tia swallowed and broke eye contact with Raaf, turning to look out into space. She closed her eyes and dropped into her most easily achieved state of meditation, clearing space in her minds eye and searching for serenity. With a little effort she quashed and set aside the arguments, quietened her doubts and sought out the blank canvas.

There she felt it, the pulse of the force, stretching away in all directions; she imagined for a moment that she sat as a nexus of all things, then quickly discarded that imagine as self serving and naïve.

Slowly, at least in the time-scale of her prepared meditative state, she considered each aspect of the information she knew.

It was only a minute or so when she looked back to her Master, noting that they had returned to real space in the interim of her deliberations.

“We should seek out the people Master..” she said with a high degree of surety to her voice, smiling a little once again now that she found herself comfortable in her decision, and more than a little pleased with herself. “I believe we could do more good helping them help themselves and perhaps with that help we can cut the length of time the people here have to suffer from a prolonged conflict.

Also, if we don't find them, or we find that they are in league with our enemy then at least we have learned something.”

Plan for victory. Plan for defeat.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

The hack took a touch longer to complete than it likely would have had R9 been available, but Marcello managed to get the job done. He'd heard the communication from Aaralyn, but he delayed offering her a response as he dealt with the tactical situation. Now that he had access to the system, he quickly began downloading all of the security protocols and a map of the facility. As he waited for that particular task to be complete, he afforded Zane a small message of insight. "We're in the security system. Unknown number of friendlies still in the facility."

Pausing, Marcello double-checked a number of things on the screen in front of him. If he were more tech savvy, he would have tried to lock-out any remote consoles and change the access codes. However, there really wasn't time for that. The best chance at saving lives at this point was to systematically clear the facility...and fast. "Two enroute to messing and storage sections. One on overwatch."

Download complete, Marcello detached the datapad before doing a reverse-lookup for the name Watts. Given his position and status within the Order, he had access to whatever communication materials a Jedi was issued or chose to make available to the Order's...loose administration. He, of course, found two Watts'. Further more, he didn't recall Ben being a Colonel...or in the military period. Either way, he selected [member="Zane Watts"] and transmitted the facility floor plans to him as well as [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] and [member="Ryan Korr"]. "Need someone to clear through the administrative offices and make their way down. We'll meet you on the main production floor. Break. Rekali see what you can do about shutting down communications out of the facility. Following that, link up with Watts or Korr. Watts is plus two, Korr is solo." To that end - it would be very easy for the woman to sense which group contained the two people he was referencing.

Collecting his datapad, Marcello ceased communications over the command net for the moment and spoke to [member="Caleb Brolen"]. "We're on the hop kid!" In that moment, the large Jedi Master headed for the auxiliary security room's exit. There would be nothing he could immediately do about communications, so he'd have to rely on Aaralyn. Either way, the moment this location went completely out of contact with any potential associates, they were probably going to have a situation. Naturally, the goal for the moment was to liberate as many of the workers as possible...not that they wouldn't all end up temporarily detained by Republic forces until things could be sorted.

In a moment, Marcello spilled into the corridor and silently swept down the middle towards the next set of rooms, occasionally referencing the map he'd just sliced off the network.

[member="Gala Geert"] | [member="Trevin Neros"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"]

Corvus knew that putting Tia on the spot was a risk but she had so much faith in her Padawan since the trip to Rhen Var that she wanted to see how much responsibility she could manage. Her decision-making was never in question - just her confidence in her own abiity.

Corvus was pleased she was able to not only articulate a sound plan but also didn’t rush her decision. And when she made the decision, she seemed assured and doubt was clearly banished.

And she thought like a Jedi - first plan for success, then plan for failure.

“Then, my young Padawan, we are set.” Corvus set a course for the centre of the city and identified a suitable landing spot. “First to find some freedom-fighter types and ask them to take us to their leaders. Does that work for you?”

As I followed Master Matteo I heard a blast door open up behind us. I did a quick double take to see that it was the same guy chasing us from before. I was about to pull out my lightsaber again but decided against it since it wasn't needed. I extended my hand out into the force and used it to collapse part of the catwalk above so it blocked the guys coming towards us. I did a quick smirk and continued on moving with the Jedi Master. I just hoped that the other Jedi were having better luck then we were.

[member="Marcello Matteo"]
[member="Zane Watts"]
[member="Gala Geert"]

There was his voice again, damnit! Was there a way to oust a Forcie from one's head? Probably by removing theirs. Can't decide between a kiss or a kill Gala thought angrily-- she wasn't much fond of those with a grip on the metaphysical. But she was a licentious individual. She could ensure being at a disadvantage in most situations, but when she was dealing with the godly things just seemed impossible. Plus they were just freaky. Her resentment was very, very strong.

When he asked her to cover, she considered against it. Thankfully the reality that he was her comrade in this venture overrode any extremist counter actions. As much as she didn't like Jedi, she did like getting a paycheque -- which would likely be withheld if she let the commanding colonel bite the dust.

She opted to oblige, surmising the scenario and leaping forward. The heavy pounding of criminal footprints echoed through the hallways and she maneuvered quickly to press her body against the corner where they seemed to pour around toward this area. Judging on sound alone, she waited for a toe to strike forward. Before the second foot of the bandit could make it around the bend and him open fire, she just out to slice. But, so did he. She gagged on the impact, a hollow wheeze evidencing as one of her weapons clattered to the floor. The barabel’s other arm jut out, mimicking the action of the other and dragging Gala’s wrist with it and slamming it into the hallway’s wall. That too, meant her sword would clatter to the ground. Loudly. Now unarmed, and a green writhing stretch of pain, the claws of the Barab native retracted, but before Gala could react it was around her throat and lifting her from the ground.

Oddly enough, despite the crushing pain on her trachea, she was much more fond of this position — looking down at the grinning jaws of the Barabel through gritted eyelids — than spread against the wall. Traditionally, her legs would be kicking wildly, but she’d been in this situation before. She needed to reserve her strength. Green fingers moved to grip the massive claw that wound around her neck. His motive to crush her was as strong as his hold, and though her fingers attempted to pry herself free, her gasping did not cease and her success was not afforded.

Worth a shot.

Back to the legs kicking madly part. Such mad kicks could not go under appreciated, considering the circumstances. And Gala, not being one for guns, opted to arm herself to the teeth. This included a retractable blade on the toe of her boot, of course. So, while the Barabel focused on gaining immense pleasure from the painful expression his victim evidenced across her face — she focused on where his stomach was. Momentum be her ally, she swung upward — the speed of her movement inspiring the four inch knife to shoot forward. Thankfully metal met flesh.
Though the blow was far from devastating, it was surprising. Enough for the lizard to release its hold and stumble back as more footprints sounded, indicating more company. Uncoordinated, Gala dropped, landing on her side. A quick stretch and her fingertips found the hilt of one of her blades, though there were still black clouds from the pressure of the past interaction obscuring her vision. She stroked the hilt awkwardly, attempting to coax it nearer by tickling it in her direction. Slowly it maneuvered down the surface so she could get a better hold on it and quickly twist to meet the thundering opposition in the instant he was about to come down on her. Two hands held that blade straight up as the creature froze, shock showcased across its scales. With a fierce jerk, she motioned for the body to move to the left.

“Any time!” She barked at [member="Zane Watts"], though immediately regretted the announcement — credit to the reverberations on her throat.

Could try both, Zane left for her - she could take that as she wanted.

In the meantime, the change from blaster to light machinegun was finished; he could see her writhing and flailing out of the corner of his eye and, were she trapped at any point, he would have easily just turned around and shot this fool for her. However, the Mirialan had a handle on the situation. A little bit of a tenuous one, but a handle on it; her foe was sufficiently dispatched by blade the second the charging handle snapped back into place on his blaster rifle. Hefting it and its drum magazine, Zane was now confident he'd be a much better support member for the team.

Just to be sure, he put a blaster bolt into the corpse, then extended his downed friend a hand up - better to get her back on her feet and back to the mission. "Nice one," he said with his voice, deciding that he'd probably freaked her out enough already with his voice in her head.

Zane pulled her up, then glanced about the room; there was only stillness here as the facility remained full of movement. Weapons could be heard in the distance, but the Republic attackers were definitely holding all the cards here. Against criminal rabble, a shock team of a Jedi Master, the best commando in the Republic and their followers tended to do a great job of clearing out an entire building.

There was a bunch more communication from [member="Marcello Matteo"] - and, by extention [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]. "Watts here. We're good up here. My team is en route to the administration floor. [member="Ryan Korr"] could probably use the backup - I don't recommend taking this place solo. It's crawling with tangoes."

He shut the link, then looked to [member="Gala Geert"] and [member="Trevin Neros"]. "We're on the move. Administration level needs its ass kicked. Let's go."

Aaralyn received the message from [member="Marcello Matteo"] and merely nodded to herself, understanding that he probably didn’t need a reply at the time. He knew, that she knew, what she was doing. She began sprinting down the path, moving to the left and right as to dodge objects in her path. As she did, her arm came up with the band attached that controlled the communications frequencies on the earpiece attached to her left ear. She quickly switched the frequency over to that of her vessel, the sound of a worried droid echoed through her ear with a series of beeps and tweets. “Yeah, yeah Rowdy – I’m fine.” She muttered. “Next time though, I’m flying us in closer.” She grumbled as she jumped up to a pile of debris and trash, climbing up and over the edge of it swiftly, and sliding down the other side.

“I need you to isolate the frequencies of the Republic forces and jam out the rest…” She yelled in the comlink, appearing to yell at thin-air. The droid wailed in her ear as if he were objecting. “To be honest, I don’t care if they’re civilian frequencies, we don’t know if these guys are using them or not…” She said as she approached the communications tower outside the production facility. A message could come through from [member="Zane Watts"] regarding the administration floor and [member="Ryan Korr"] needing backup. Aaralyn growled softly in her throat as she rushed past a small field of debris towards an access gate surrounding the area near the tower.

-This wasn't in the intelligence brief obviously!- She thought to herself as she tore the panel open with her right hand and began tinkering with the wires and board with her left.

"Rowdy, relay a confirmation message to [member="Zane Watts"] and let him know I'll be enroute as soon as I have the communication systems down..."

Tia was buoyed once more by her master's continued confidence in her; suddenly aware she was grinning to herself like an idiot she immediately felt a little flustered and self concious. She looked away, trying with limited success to fix a neutral, calm visage. She chose to look up information on the city in an attempt to distract herself, as Master Raaf set course for a landing site.

“First to find some freedom-fighter types and ask them to take us to their leaders. Does that work for you?” Raaf asked in what Tia considered to be a very matter of fact tone.

"You make it sound so simple Master" The young Togruta laughed with a smirk and a glance back to her master. "Is it that easy to simply stumble upon some freedom fighters in your experience? I should have thought that they would be secretive..."

And then Tia tailed off as she realised the key fact that she had missed, a little disappointed that she had spoken without thinking it through.

"Although.. with us already distracting the opposition I suppose they might be a little more conspicuous."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
Vaudin woke ip and rubbed his head. Maybe he was getting too old to drink so much. He walked to his beeping datapad and checked his messages to find he had missed the shuttle to the relief effort. He sighed heavily and walked to his mini-bar.

"Oh well." He said as he poured a glass of scotch, "I'll stare at Grayson's backside a different day."

Attahox, an impoverished garbage planet. If it wasn’t for the source of phosovane salts used in painkillers, Corvus wondered if the Republic would have been as keen to intervene. Not that she didn’t believe in helping those that lived here – but she heard the cries of other worlds who didn’t get their help – like Alderaan. But she was a Jedi, not a politician and so put the thoughts out of her mind.

Looking at Tia, she didn’t need the Force to see how she was growing as an individual. And her ability to join the dots of the situation was further proof. “You learn quickly my young Padawan. Let’s go and see who is being more conspicuous shall we?”

So Corvus landed the ship and walked quickly to the exit ramp. “After you,” she said with a broad smile, “And welcome to Attahox.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom