Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ozymandias [OOC Sign Up // Discussion]

Kalzok

Dark Thaumaturge, Loremaster of the Sith
Summary of my post:
  • Kalzok heads to the Old Archives to defend against invasion ground forces
  • Kalzok tasks stormtroopers under his command to protect the property of other Sith artifact hunters. If their property is close to capture/destruction by invasion forces, they will forcible take any artifacts "into their care" and bring it to Kalzok's evacuation ship.
  • Kalzok's tower is under evacuation.

If your character has any generic/indeterminate/fluff artifacts from any artifact-hunting threads that Kalzok was in (or not! anything is welcome) and you're interested in this, feel free to let me know and Kalzok's soldiers will show up to "protect" your property (at least until things go sour and they leave with any artifacts stashed in your Sith's home).

And conversely, if your character has a hankering for artifacts or dislike Kalzok for any reason you can think of, feel free to attack his tower and make away with his stuff! Tag me here or PM me here or on Discord if you want to cook something up!

Raoh Logarius Raoh Logarius The Havelok thread is expected to end in seizing the Sith artifacts in the fort right? Are you interested in either of the two things i mentioned above? I would be happy to duel and have my character's retainer die in battle.

Last edited:

Kalzok

Dark Thaumaturge, Loremaster of the Sith
Raoh Logarius Raoh Logarius

He probably will figure out who it is cos he would know where his retainer went, but because of the illegality of his whole plan, he probably wont openly do anything to Raoh (idk if Raoh will do that vice versa? I guess in the aftermath of ozzy maybe Raoh will think that killing one of Kalzok's only retainers is punishment enough for Kalzok's dumb attempt at theft, and that Raoh will want to make use of Kalzok's services in the future)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom