Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Next Moves

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

It is time to discuss our next steps towards subjugating the Galaxy under the loving heel of the Greater Eldorai Matriarchy!

Err, right, moving on. Anyhow, post-wise we've finished dominoing Tygara, though story-wise it's still ongoing since some plots need to be wrapped up. And I suppose technically we still have to drop the asteroid on it.

To recapitulate, the asteroid has been significantly reduced in size, but it will still devastate the planet and throw it into impact winter for a couple years. Nonetheless, I think we can discuss our next steps. These aren't concrete plans to be put into action immediately, just general concepts. Some ideas:

1) Final campaign to defeat the Xioquo, in other words the drows. We fought them in both the old and new Tygaa doms, and now they're driven with their back against the wall. What remains is to conquer their capital beneath the earth. We can expect their A level Forcers and beasties.

And, above all, their Goddess as a final boss battle (think Kaida/Elpsis/Tempest cross). Would be fun if part of the plot involved triggering a slave rebellion. This may also be combined with more development with the Qadiri. With the Xioquo defeated, will the shaky alliance with Semiramis hold? Presumably the natives are a tad unhappy about the fact that millions of Eldorai are suddenly settling on the planet.

Building a military base to fortify the planet would also be advisable. With as many heavy guns as possible. So that planetary defences cannot be reduced to mere background noise!

2) Kaeshana being less devastated means there's more elves to evacuate...but they need more living space! At least if we want to avoid a scenario where many Tygaran natives get driven out on a Trail of Tears. The tropical planet of Arkas was suggested as a second colony. Formerly a haven of corsairs and slavers, it was liberated by Firemane during the Event, but has been made neutral after LS merged with SSC. Firemane built a haven for the freed slaves (Freetown), which is also the base of the Freespace Rangers.

Oh, and we need to make [member="Coryth Elaris"] viceroy. Whether she wants it or not. :p

3) Conflict with Archangel. You know, those genocidal, racist droids who keep popping up in our threads and stealing people to process while claiming it's free health care. They also cloned Siobhan and Coryth! Coryth's writer and I talked about Archangel abducting one of our scientists at some point.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

tumblr_mu8aujdLE01rpu9leo1_500.gif

Naamah Aesham

Redemption is the path, not the destination
[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Sumiko may be a Token Evil Teammate against Archangel. Or Naamah shows up since she stopped being psycho evil, though she needs to meet Mirien again first...and hopefully not get killed!

Or both. * alt spam in this thread intensifies *

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Siobhan Kerrigan said:
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

* hugs * There you are at last.

We're gonna sit down and have a chat about how you should not run off like that. :D
*hugs* :)

Sounds like a thread, wild Nato hunting, or Sio finger wagging at her daughter. Maybe just her turning up with a quick wave and then acting as if everything was normal, that'd be Nato. Just have to work out why or how, how the absence makes sense, then I can drop her in somewhere.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I did, I apologise, i'll be taking things steadily for a little while. If something can use a post somewhere for the numbers, a dom or something just give me a yell.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
There was no oggling! There was tidying of desks, cupboards and other necessities. But yep Nato couldn't go anywhere without her little following of very tidy maids, she is her mums daughter, and there are fridges to clean for certain furry pets.

When I am back from work I'll put Natos noggin into coming up with an idea.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Dear, I'm not judging. It's important that you have a healthy relationship to your sexuality. I applaud your good taste.

As for your room, yes cleanliness is important. I will be inspecting it. I do hope the cupboards aren't about to burst.

Anyhow, once you can, feel free to start a thread and tag me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom