Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Home Amongst The Stars (Faction Event)

Elaine looked at [member="Kyle Raymus"], then said Well I think artillery took care of it, would you like to join my scouts, on the bikes and look for the base? She would be coordinating efforts, back at her base. Though artillery would be getting ready to place well aimed barrages, as soon as the scouts new where they where. They could begin aiming at them, as soon as they knew where to aim. She head back centre of base, and then contacted [member="Kainan Wolfe"]. This planet is occupied by droids, though a low tech ones possibly BBY era. She waited for a reply, as this drastically altered the postion of mission, as until this point she was setting up a base for her troops to help them. She did not like surprises, as they made everything less predictable for her forces, and made chance for losses even more, in short she was nervous. As soon as her scouts get back to her, the better.

Ra on the bridge of the Argent Dawn at the request of Kainan Wolfe. Her place, she felt was on the ground and inside a secure building, not floating among the stars without a home. As the various reports came back from the troops and people sent to the surface of the planet below, she gathered them up to look through. To see if she could find any hidden information the others may have missed.

The scans did not indicate any buildings, but there appeared to be two areas of metal. As she looked through images one of the metal deposits stood out to her. Most veins were located within rock in the ground. One of these appeared to be in the middle of the jungle. Feeling that to be of significant importance, she set that image on top of the reports and looked up from the small area she had been granted.

The coming and going of Kiso did not go unnoticed, but her return with Adal caught the attention of the sith. They had met briefly in an encounter on the streets of Coruscant. A marketplace and had worked together to attempt to bring down a murderer. He had escaped though and they parted ways. Funny she turned up again. After that day, Ra had not thought of her or ever expected to see her again. Of course, she had changed in more than one way and Adal wouldn't know who she was now. Wanting to keep her secret, Ra waited until Kisa left and the conversation was basically over between Adal and Wolfe before approaching him with the information she had gleaned from the reports.

"Mister Wolfe," they maintained a strictly business relationship between them. Holding out to him the reports she had been given and the image on top, she would wait until he acknowledged her before speaking again. "There are the initial reports and as I looked through them, I noticed that detail."

Pointing out the detail, she waited for further orders if there were any given.

[member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"] [member="Adal Armina"] [member="Kiso"]

Kyle jumped on one of the bikes and launched himself towards the jungle. Most of the droids were coming from that direction and as such it was a good idea to start there. He blasted 3 droids with his blaster pistol and 12 with a droid popper grenade as the scouts zipped straight through the enemy formations. They kept on moving forward until Kyle came across 4 droidekas and was blasted off of his bike.

"I'm in a bit of trouble here!"

Kyle hid behind a rock as a barrage of lasers came down on his positions. He was surrounded and split off from the rest of the group. This was not going well.

[member="Kainan Wolfe"] | [member="Kiso"] |[member="Adal Armina"] |[member="Elaine Thul"]

Kisos drop ships slowly descended through the planets upper atmosphere as the made haste towards the front lines, the message sent by [member="Elaine Thul"] being relayed through her internal comm-link, "BBY era droids, and their still active? that's sound insane, but if there are engagements on the planets surface... ". Looking down Kiso scanner picked up the remnants of a recent battle, crater holes and smoking husks of disable droids and machinery thrown about the area, 'looks to be the work of artillery, did Thul set up a forward base already'?

"Sarge, were picking up communication from a complex up ahead, it appears to be the beached base of operations for the planet"

"Good, set us down at the nearest landing pad, I've got to find out whats going on here".

The drop ships loaded with troopers and marines landed at the base, men dissembarking, rallying to designated location with squad leaders, as Kiso step from her ship on of the basses solider approached, both giving each other a quick salute, "get me Miss Thul, and status report on our siituation".

[member="Kyle Raymus"] l @Ra'a'mah l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom