Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oubliette Time!

Alright, so ICly the former Lady Protector Cira mysteriously disappeared at a time of great confusion and intrigue some time back. I'll handwave the actual time because people tend to use different IC timelines.

Point in fact, she just disappeared. No one knows where and most assume she is dead, as she wasn't the sort to just disappear from her duties, as she took them a bit too seriously. The New Lord Protector and those who were closest to her believe her dead, (Except Sarge, but Sarge is the paranoid type xD)

Cira, was always a big advocate of the arts and various Force Philosophies, to include the preservation and protection of ancient artifacts. Due to her Shi'ido ancestry, unbeknownst to anyone, she would shift into a normal looking scientist with S.A.A.T and go on archaeological digs every now and then without the Exarchs the wiser.

Unfortunately, this time, it didn't work out so well.

The result came to what I joke oocly that she became trapped in a Rakatan Oubliette -- which is a mixture of the classic <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dreypa" href="http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dreypa" s_oubliette"="">Drepya's Oubliette and a Rakata Mindprison, out in the wild space and or the Unknown Regions. I'm still having fun coming up with ideas.

I figure I have to explain how this "non-forcer using scientist" managed to escape the oubliette, figure out where she is at, and then find some way or another to get back to the Protectorate--- and who knows who she meets along the way!

It's basically a free for all for whoever wants to interact with Cira, as Talia, and maybe even learn a thing or two!

I'm open for any ideas!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well like I said, I'm always willing to tie the events with HK's disappearance, like maybe he also did not believe Cira was dead so he followed clues to find her somewhere out in Wildspace or Unknown Regions.

Interesting Icly it was assumed in OP leadership when Cira vanished that she might have been at Rhommamool/Osarian when Velok vaporised them. That was the assumption Tegaea Alcori and Siobhan operated on when they became Lady Protector and Exarch respectively. Course due to certain events they're out of OP now. Cannot say what the current theory there is.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

There you have it! Icly she is believed to have gone poof when Rhommamool and Osarian got blown up by Velok!

Makes this even MORE interesting!

In either case, no one icly knows that Cira is actually Talia, so she is just your average book worm xenologist xD

With a thing for aliens ;)

and caf!

Nyla Bloodraven

N
I could probably throw in Nyla. Maybe get her some riches and crew members in the process.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
Wait, I'm pretty sure I found Sarge later after that out somewhere. Maybe Sarge had ideas where Cira/Talia would be and came to HK to team up or get ship with resources necessary to venture into Wildspace or Unknown Regions to look for her?

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
Just remember that I was Lady Protector after you and before Ayden. Most people seem to want to forget that.

I'm happy to take part @[member="Cira"] if you have a role for me.

@[member="Circe Savan"]
HAH!
She only does that if you give her a good reason. :p

Sides, something drastic would have to happen for her to use the Force... I mean even when @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] shot her, she still didn't use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom