Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Orientation Day (Open to Knights Obsidian)

Strength till the End
oleh-koz-citadel-v5-19-02-19.jpg

Change was in the air. Change was always in the air, if the residents of Geonosis were to be believed. But somethings remained consistent. Such as the Citadel always cutting an imposing silhouette over the city. Or the shuttles that arrived bearing loads of wide-eyed students. And today was no exception. Beings of all shapes and sizes, temperaments and species, history and origins were walking through the City. Lead, of course, by a guide droid. Golbah City could be a confusing place, and many students hailed from much smaller towns than this. But, despite their differences, there was one unifying feature.

Each of these students had been touched by the Force. Some already knew the basics. Some had only just discovered their gifts. But all were eager to learn. To shape and control this power they had been blessed with. And so they volunteered to become Knights Obsidian. Defenders of the Confederacy. Today was their first. Today, they took their first steps into a greater world than they could ever imagine. The grand halls and sweeping architecture of the Citadel await the young students. Their Journey into the Force begins soon...

YushaTop.png

O B S I D I A N

Apprehension defined the King of Beggars.

To say that the birthplace of his mother was a totally different world...was the understatement of the millennium. From whence Yusha hailed, there were hardly any airspeeders blazing through the heavens. Hardly any droids marching through the streets. Hardly any of the progress considered standard by modern society. Most would call his home a backwater - yet he considered it his Kingdom. Amidst those streets, every shadow was his domain. The downtrodden? His eyes. The ailing? His ears. Yet...to pay homage to the heritage running hot through his veins, a voyage was taken to the southern systems.

And amidst this journey came the Force.

Today, Yusha found himself at the Obsidian center of all things Forceful in the South: the Citadel.

And were it not for the urgency of meeting the appointed hour, the King might have taken time to gawk properly. However, despite how much he wanted to stare in awe at the towering structure, he kept a brisk pace in ascending the first steps and navigating the halls. In time, Yusha would find himself exactly where he was meant to be. But most importantly?

He'd find that he was not alone.​
YushaBot.png

Massac Orden

M
EQUIPMENT: Simple Tunic and Dufflebag
TAGS: Yusha Yusha + Others

Massac stepped from the shuttle with a little less awe and wonder than his traveling companions. He had, after all, just returned from his schooling on Coruscant. He wasn't in an impressive new world. He was home. The imposing Citadel towards which the group of students now traveled did illicit a wave of emotion, however, as Massac was reminded of his mother's sacrifice. She'd been on the front lines at Tanaab. She hadn't come home.

But that was in the past. Massac had his own journey to the knighthood to worry about. As they walked, he was watching the others quietly, sizing them up. Trying to determine which might be friend, and which might be rival. Hopefully the number of rivals would be few, but that remained to be seen. As he stepped within the halls of the Citadel, Massac truly felt at home. He'd grown up in this massive fortress, under the watchful gaze of his mother. He still knew the secret paths that even some of the maintenance personnel had forgotten. As he reached the gathering of students waiting to be greeted by the Knights, Massac smiled to himself. It was good to be home...

Millu stepped out of the shuttle, completely in awe of the planet she was in. She had always been curious about the Confederation's capital, and now that she was here, to become a Knight Obsidian, no less, she was sure that her life was changing for the better at last.

The last few weeks had been like a whirlwind for the girl. Ever since discovering she was force-sensitive, to taking a job and crashing in Vandor, getting recruited by Lord Beric and coming here, her life had changed so much. It was all so new and exciting, and even though she was slightly frightened that she might not be able to keep up with life as a Knight, Millu was hopeful. It was the first time in her sixteen years of life that something truly in her favor was happening.

She was excited to meet new people, make some friends, actually live in a place other than a cramped, dusty apartment that she could barely pay the rent for.

So Millu followed the students to where they gathered. And stood there, a little awkward, not really knowing where to fit in. Hopefully the Knights would be here soon, she couldn't wait to start exploring...

Vyse stepped from the shuttle, smile on his face. Wide smile on his face as he gazed at the massive capital of the Confederacy. Vyse had arrived some time before, after having a nasty crash on Ophideraan and being saved by Shamira, but he still loved the sights.

Vyse loved the city not just for the looks, but what it represented to him, it represented a new chance. A new future, Vyse hated the desert ball he had been forced to spend years of his life on. Now here he was, a week or two later, having gone from Hutt thug to squire to the Knights Obsidian. Vyse loved and valued each change new change to his life since discovering his force sensitivity, despising his old one with a great passion. Though, he wished it didn't take two near deaths to get here. Regardless he smiled on, continuing to enjoy his new life.

He looked all his comrades, a little wary but overall happy to have normal people to interact with. Well, the kind that wouldn't likely murder him for now at least.

He went along with all the squires, arriving to the destination point. Watching each of them getting a look at them, eager more for the trainers to arrive to absorb whatever knowledge they be willing to share.

hotpurp.png

Armament: Lightstaff
Wearing: [X]
Objective: Greet the new arrivals
The request for her to meet the new recruits had come quite late, in fact she was sure that the new members of the Knights Obsidian had likely already landed and made their way to the Citadel sure enough as she rounded the corner she spotted a group of would be students wearing the same awe struck look she had when she had first seen the Citadel, she made her way over to them dressed in a simple grey and black robe her lightstaff clasped firmly to her belt with her emerald eyes on the group she came to stop a short distance from them all.​

Should any notice her approach they would see a young woman he exuded confidence, gentleness but also a strength. One who had seen much since her own arrival at Geonosis and had made the same integration this young group of prospects were about to make. The woman came to a stop before the gathering and spoke “Welcome all of you to the Citadel, of the Knights Obsidian” she bowed ever so slightly to them, as she straightened herself back her emerald eyes flicked between each member of the group lingering on each only a moment to regard them before she spoke again allowing their attention a moment to catch onto her words.​

“My name is Taiia Mataan, a Squire with the Knights Obsidian, I apologize but recent events have demanded the attention of some of the masters, as such I will be your guide for the time being. That said I am pleased to welcome you all to Geonosis. if you do not mind would you please introduce yourselves? Vyse, welcome back to Geonosis, of course I need no introduction for you my friend but for the benefit of your peers please indulge me. Once that is done, I will be happy to show you all around.”

Jedi-Bottom.gif

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Armour: Mark-V Centurion Battlearmour
Weapons: Pride and Freedom, Hellbark Shotgun, VG-01 Revolvers
Tags: Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous Yusha Yusha Massac Orden Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Millu Lee Millu Lee

YMAKQuA.png

Phrik boots struck metal ground, then lifted and struck again. It seemed to Taramaz that it was becoming increasingly common for him to be roaming the halls of the Citadel with a purpose that eluded others. But today, he had a particularly different purpose. He had come to oversee the arrival and guidance of new blood in the Knights Obsidian. His gaze kept ever forward as he walked out of the Citadel and began approaching the group, which was currently being addressed by Obsidian Squire Taiia Mataan.

He halted his confident walk near the Lotus Squire, giving a friendly nod of his head to the Squire, then another friendly nod to his apprentice, Vyse Valorous. He then reached up and gripped his helmet, taking it off his head and held it under his arm. Under the mask he had short, slickly combed back, dirty blond hair with a well-kept beard that was confined to his jaw and upper lip. His ice-grey eyes skimmed over the group, his mouth a straight line of no expression.

Some would call his appearance treacherous and intimidating, with his broad-shoulders and muscled form, with his ten foot height. Some might say he made the wrong choice joining the Knights Obsidian, for he could very easily become a Crime Lord with a system in his pocket, he was silver-tongued with a voice like dark red velvet with a rough edge to it that came from giving orders on the field of battle. It was this same voice that now sought out the ears of those assembled before him.

"Greetings, Squire Mataan, Squire Valorous, and hopefuls. I might be the first to introduce myself; my name is Taramaz Laurs and I am one of your Lord Marshals, the Supreme Officers of the Knights Obsidian under the Lord Commander. I am our Vicelord's half-brother and the Captain-General of his personal guard. I grew up on the planet of Mandalore many decades ago, I was taken as a Sith Lord's apprentice at the age of fourteen, but I have recently been purified and now remain neutral in my force alignment. Now you know me, I wish you all a warm welcome to the Citadel and many years of good life."

TVrRHij.png

"We know of you, Lord Marshal Laurs," a silken smooth voice rose from behind his towering physique. In short order the red Twi'lek stepped out from behind his form with a smile proudly displayed upon her lips. "As we know of our Squires. This if our opportunity to truly come to know one another, however. As more than names or titles. But," her golden eyes slid over each in turn as she strode forward so as not to loiter in the man's shadow, "since we all begin somewhere, my name is Rue. Zlova Rue. Once a Sith Lord of the esteemed Sith Empire, Vanguard of the Ancients, and so on... I could bore you to sleep with the reality that comes with legendary tales of that lifestyle. You're all quite fortunate to be here. I hope you will take advantage of every opportunity here to become who and what you were meant to be."

Zlova's attention shifted over toward Taiia, where the Twi'lek's smile grew. They two were of a Chapter, or House if you will. Yet she doubted they saw the galaxy through the same lens. The balance-seeking woman was certainly a pleasant choice to introduce new blood to the area. That the three more powerful or longer tenured residents were of the 'Neutral' path likely bode well for the Squires present too. Light. Dark. They would be given every opportunity to find themselves.

Without making mention of that, however, she turned and tilted her head back and to the side in order to regard the ten-foot tall, walking monolith of a man. "Purified?" Her eyes roamed down the length of his body before they found his face once more. "I hope that doesn't mean you or the Squires are forbidden to enjoy their liquor."

With a chuckle, Zlova turned her gaze back to the Squires. Taiia had invited them to introduce themselves; the Twi'lek hoped they wouldn't be too shy about it. There was nothing wrong with being boastful -- provided they were prepared to back it up with action.

Tags: Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Yusha Yusha | Massac Orden | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Millu Lee Millu Lee | Taramaz Laurs

Last edited:
It seemed no squire wanted to be the first to introduce themselves.. She didn't really want to either, but someone had to start right? The knights that had come to greet them had already done so themselves, so now was their turn. The girl stepped foward a few paces.

"Uh.. Nobody seems to want to go first so I'll do it. My name's Millu Lee and I discovered I was force-sensitive about a month ago. I kept it to myself for a bit, but one day I crashed in Vandor and Lord Beric rescued me... He kind of recruited me to the Knights Obsidian and well, the rest is history, here am I."

Suddenly aware of all the eyes on her, Millu stepped back again, and tried to hide her embarrassment of being the first to talk.

Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous Yusha Yusha Massac Orden Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Taramaz Laurs Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Áine

Á

blood2.png

O B J E C T I V E

Tag || Hisashi - Millu Lee Millu Lee - Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous - Massac Orden - Taiia Locke Taiia Locke - Taramaz Laurs - Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

The Citadel was supposed to be the crowning jewel of the Confederacy. In some ways, it was. Polished silver walls glistened in the setting desert sun, throwing shards of rainbow light out across the acrid orange scenery. Despite its lack of looming height, it still managed to stand proud and tall above everything that surrounded it. As though it was aware of its importance, but that was silly, wasn’t it? Áine turned her head to the pilot of her shuttle to gift him a soft smile. It barely even registered on her lips, but she still somehow managed to make her face glow with it.
“I’m glad we made it back in time for orientation, you were right. I did need a break.” They had been quiet for some time, ever since the shadow of Geonosis had darkened the cockpit. By all rights, and if it were any other voice, the silence should have been harshly shattered into a thousand unfixable fragments. Yet, hers didn’t. Her tone was sweet and honied, barely a whisper yet clear as day even from the co-pilot's seat beside him.
It wove itself into the atmosphere as though it belonged. But as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone. Like swirls of heady perfume fading into the air, like catching the briefest scent of it upon someone’s skin, only the faintest whisper of it remained.
As the shuttle swooped down to land Áine rose gracefully from her chair and headed straight toward the ramp. She was off the ship before it had even managed to touch the ground.
Áine swept into the grand entrance just in time to hear the Lord Marshal give his speech. It was the perfect moment to slip into the back. Although all hope of doing so unnoticed would be dashed the moment anyone got a look at her or Hisashi. The tell-tale signs of battle were still etched upon their skin. Streaks of dirt here and there, mudded boots, minute rips in their attire. Still, at least they had made it, and they didn’t appear to be too late if what the woman who introduced herself as Millu said was true. When she had finished speaking, Áine took the opportunity to introduce herself.
“Thank you, Millu.” Áine spoke as she took a step forward into everyone’s view. “I know these meetings are awkward at first, but it only ever takes one to break the ice.” Her face brightened as it displayed a friendly smile. “My name is Áine, I’m a master and I’m also a member of the council. It’s a pleasure to see you all here. You’ll probably be seeing a lot more of me than any of the other masters on the council. I act in a more political fashion, I represent… for want of a better term, all of you.”
Áine switched to a softer smile then, one that reached the corners of her bright emerald eyes. “The Lord Commander and all his Marshals are incredibly busy people. Try though they might, when you’re attempting to protect a billion lives and ensure the safety of an entire faction, it’s easy to forget to also listen to a thousand voices, and that’s where I come in. In the master’s council, I am your voice. When the vice royals gather, I’ll be the one there in all of your steads. During times of turmoil, I’m the one that’s going to be there making sure you are all heard.”
“We’re all going to be very familiar with each other by the time your training is complete, so I shall say no more except welcome and congratulations.”

Aine-Bottom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hisashi

H
Cayde-Bio-Divider.png
Hisashi-Side.gif

O R I E N T A T I O N

Tag: Áine, Millu Lee Millu Lee , Yusha Yusha , Taramaz Laurs, Zlova Rue Zlova Rue , Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous , Massac Orden, Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

The silence had been a time of reflection.

Hisashi was fine. The sort of fine that meant he would spend quite a few moments in the nearest refresher to fresh wounds to his flesh. Nothing life-threatening had been inflicted upon his person; but these were enough that they would require a needle, thread, and a few swigs of spirits before the night was over. Of course, when the fiery-haired woman beside him inquired about his well-being, "fine" was the response. Not cold. Not pained. Simply, fine. Though, by any standard, he was not.

Such was the nature of Hisashi's carnal nature - the sin of Pride defined him more than any other.

When the chime of his partner's voice filled the cockpit, the man's eyelids creaked open. At a glance, it might have seemed as though the Shinobi had been roused from slumber. In truth, Hisashi was taking time to reflect. The operation was played before his mind's eye, over and over and over again. He ran through his actions with a fine toothed comb. Chiding himself for moments of weakness. Affirming his areas of strength. It would not do to fail - and success had been theirs this day. But it could have gone better. Next time would be different.

In time, the shuttle made its final descent to the Citadel and Áine was the first to disembark. Hisashi awaited the vessel coming to a complete stop before striding off - causing him to be a mere pace or two behind in the halls. For the Shinobi, his outward appearance was just fine. In fact, how he looked was the furthest thing from his mind. Yet, Áine was another story. This was the woman who fussed multiple times about her attire prior to leaving their home - he knew that the signs of battle upon her person were driving her batty upstairs.

For some reason, he had the momentary urge to offer her his overcoat.

Alas, they did not have the opportunity for anything save introductions. Áine stepped into the limelight with ease, as if she belonged at the forefront of them all. Her words were sweet - and above all, genuine. When she had finished, Hisashi simply nodded to the Knighthood before him, opting to rest his dominant hand upon the hilt of his blade. "Greetings." he began. "I am Master Shinja, I too serve the Obsidian Council."

"My role is typically martial in nature...as you can see. If the opportunity presents itself, I will show you how to survive on the field of battle. Learn well. Congratulations and Welcome."

Hisashi-Bot.jpg

Bugsy had come to the planet of Geonosis several weeks ago after an incident she didn't quite remember very well. She had met a new friend, Rue, had a run-in with some ruffians, passed out and later woke up in a bright room on what was apparently a sick bed and in fresh, new clothes. Since arriving, Bugsy had learned that she was actually in a citadel of sorts that was home to one of the most capable armies of Force users this side of the galaxy, known as the Knights Obsidian. Oh! She had also learned there was ... well, thing that was the very essence of life and existence called the Force. She did not yet know what it was for exactly or what it did but she had been told she had a special affinity for it and bending it to her will, whatever that meant.

Today started as any other day for Bugsy; she got up, ate breakfast, and began exploring the halls of her new home. Her usual routine for exploring was to go down the main hall from her room and retrace her steps from previous days so she would remember where everything was and then find a new hallway to explore. So far she had found her way to the medical area, the canteen, lavatories and even a few training rooms. She had heard there different training areas and had set upon herself the task of finding a new and different one today, perhaps even an outdoor one. This planet was new and exciting and she was oh so curious!

While roaming the halls, and trying not to run into anything, Bugsy heard a familiar voice, followed by another familiar voice. Distracted from her self-imposed mission Bugsy changed course in search of her friends. Rue and another man had visited her in the medical wing and once or twice in the canteen since arriving at the Citadel, but it had been a few days and Bugsy was excited to surprise her friends. She had found them instead this time!

Others seemed to think that Bugsy got her name due to her glasses making her eyes look so big, or bug-eyed, if you will. But it had more to do with her beaten down wings, now on the mend, and the fact that her attention span was about that of a small bug. As the winged girl sought out her friends she stumbled into a large open area with ceilings so high Bugsy almost thought they were part of the sky. Gazing up at the magnificent pillars and windows, Bugsy failed to notice the large planter next to her and stumbled into it, sending it crashing into the floor, spilling dirt and pottery everywhere.

"Whoopsie!"

Tags: Taramaz Laurs Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Massac Orden

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Armour: Mark-V Centurion Battlearmour
Weapons: Pride and Freedom, Hellbark Shotgun, VG-01 Revolvers
Tags: Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous Hisashi Henna Ga'yali Henna Ga'yali Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Millu Lee Millu Lee Yusha Yusha Massac Orden Áine
Post #2

D9zBDYW.png

A smirk played on the Lord Marshal's lips as the familiar, lithe form of the scarlet-skinned Twi'lek emerged from behind him, lingering momentarily while she introduced herself. It wasn't more than a moment later that she had finished her short stroll, and turned on him again, giving him only a question with a glance up and down. He offered a deep, hearty laugh to her chuckle as his head tilted backwards ever so slightly, bringing his arms up and crossed them, turning his head back down to meet her eyes, his gravelly voice once again filled the silence left in what should be an occasion with not a moment of quiet.

"Certainly, Zlova, they're more than welcome to enjoy their drinks if they so choose, as long as it does not interfere with their official duties... if you require proof of the fact, I would be more than honoured if you were to join me for a drink in my temporary rooms; if you have a moment after orientation?"

He offered her a wink, then turned his head to the Obsidian Squire who had chosen to speak first. Millu Lee, as she said her name was, she looked like she would make a fine student and he could not fault her for her embarrassment, for many this was a change to their entire way of life. He offered her a friendly smile and the nod of his head. When he brought his head back up, his eyes focused upon a new, red-haired figure. A female master he had not had the pleasure of personally meeting yet.

It was a good gesture for Master Áine to introduce herself so early on, to be sure. The Lord Marshal had a sneaking suspicion they would come to rely upon her greatly, and he would be hearing more from her in future meetings of the council. He offered her a curt, friendly nod in greeting and recognition of his title. He turned his head, adjusting his gaze to Master Shinja, and offered a polite nod in his direction. It seemed he had been introduced to more masters and knights than initiates. He looked down, shaking his head in silent amusement. Such was the unpredictable nature of the Guiding Force.

He raised his head as the shattering of pottery and a familiar voice. He turned it to the side, observing the scene for a moment before waving his right hand, sweeping the shards of pottery into a pile in a corner. He then waved the younger girl over with a friendly gesture, smiling. As two servants briskly walked over to the smashed pottery to properly clean it up, Taramaz broke the silence, clearing his throat.

"Now that the masters have introduced ourselves, I'd like to begin orientation with a tour. Perhaps we should start with the Grand Hall, and proceed to the Gardens, then we can move to the strictly Knights Obsidian areas of the Citadel, starting with the Lecture Halls, and take it from there. We can continue introductions while we walk, any objections?"

IyO447d.png

The Twi'lek's smile broadened at the Lord Marshal's smooth response. There was nothing wrong with being playful. Unless your audience included an overly dour Lord with a vibroblade shoved so far up their cheeks it rattled their eyes. Yes, even a Sith Lord had superiors. Only the Emperor lack those, but were chained by other means. There were many dirty little secrets to the ways of Sith. Perhaps the young ones hear might learn of them in time, if they had the stomach for it. That and if their instructors didn't try to shield them.

Rue didn't make any comment to Taramaz's offer, however. Nothing more than the warmth of her smile.

Millu's introduction drew their attention as one of the new recruits broke the silence at last. Only a month introduced to the power of the galaxy? So young and full of possibilities. Not that there seemed time to comment, however, as a woman and man stepped forth to then introduce themselves. People of acclaim, it would seem.

Aine's name was known though Zlova had never the pleasure of many of those on the Council. The Twi'lek being relatively new herself just with substantial training from elsewhere. Unexpectedly, these two looked soiled. Rue's impression of those outside of the Empire -- excluding Nar Shadda -- was that everyone cared deeply about being the cleanest, purest little snowflakes. Not that many she'd met so far had lowered themselves to that stereotype, but these two had gone out of their way to be the exemplars of the party of just how wrong the propaganda was.

Meanwhile, Hisashi had the less verbose of the two, which Zlova could appreciate. Her golden gaze roamed over his gear for just a second. Martial fighters were pleasant company. More so in an arena, of course.

And then there was Bugsy.

Yes, the strange little sprite that had gotten the Lord in self-imposed exile to reconnect with people of more repute and authority than she'd tolerated on the Smuggler's Moon. The Twi'lek's smile softened to one more of social delight than predatory appraisal once the winged girl appeared. A painfully honest creature that seemed to lack any ounce of malice or betrayal. Such people were not long for the world on their own. Fortunately, Bugsy was no longer alone.

The red woman strode forward to gently place her hand atop Bugsy's head. "Come then. Many to meet, and much to see. Perhaps you will find the Knights keep more interesting treats hidden from the public." Bravado and displays of power were things not on the Twi'lek's mind when the optically challenged young woman was around. There'd be more than enough of that in Bugsy's life; Zlova didn't need to drown her in it personally.

Tag: Taramaz Arcturus | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Hisashi | Henna Ga'yali Henna Ga'yali | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Millu Lee Millu Lee | Yusha Yusha | Massac Orden | Áine

Vyse smiled at the familiar face of Taiia Locke Taiia Locke and her friendly introduction, returning it with his own nod "A pleasure as well." His thoughts were shortly interrupted as the familiar sound of Phrik boots hitting the metal reached him. Vyse smiled with pride as Taramaz Arcturus his master arrived. Vyse giving a courtly bow as he felt befitted a man of such titles. "Greetings Master, I am happy you greeted us with your presence." He spoke formally, assuming it better to be such in public with such a high profile master. Rising a bit surprised as a sudden person Zlova Rue Zlova Rue came seemingly out of no where from behind his colossus of a master, her steps clearly hidden by his. Looking them over, curious of the blood red Twi'lek. It was his first time seeing a true Sith Lord from the Empire. Vyse during his studies had come to learn of the Sith and their mastery of the dark side, a subject he was very much interested in since he heard of it's power. Smirking and internally chuckling at his master interaction with her.

He decided to let another Squire introduce themselves first, with his master here and already knowing the person who ran the tour he felt no need to go first. Let the newer members get their time. Besides it would give him a moment to prepare a introduction that would leave out the "serving a Hutt" bit. Getting lost in thought he realized that all the others had elected to stay quiet, he opened his mouth to speak only to be beat to the punch by Millu Lee Millu Lee . He let her finish awaiting his time, about to speak when another person Áine seemed to come out of no where introducing themselves. Vyse surprised it was another person of such high profile, and seemingly fresh from battle. Seems the Obsidian Knights leadership truly cared about making a good impression.

He listened to her friendly introduction, though he felt that they might have other motives for being here. After all while meeting those you represent was a noble act, reminding them of it could easily be a means to assert authority. Regardless, Vyse made note and would allow time to tell him what one was true. Though.. As just so happened another council member came by the latter was far less likely with all these seeming high profile names. Vyse smirked at the warm welcome the Knights Obsidian gave to their members. His head turned as someone had seemingly knocked over a pot, Vyse surprised that someone would end up doing so at all in a place like this. Vyse smiled at his master's words. "Perfectly fine with me if I have a say." Vyse preferring to move on with the tour without having to deal with making an introduction worthy of several masters.

Tags: Hisashi Henna Ga'yali Henna Ga'yali Yusha Yusha Massac Orden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom