Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Viceguard Project | VG-I Revolvers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kenway

C
BxpXBQi.jpg

jqOVTxT.gif

• Intent: To create a pair of revolving pistols for the Captain of the Viceguard
  • Image Source:
    [SIZE=10pt]Gregory Trusov[/SIZE]
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source:
    [SIZE=10pt]Verpine Shatter Gun[/SIZE]
KwLJc8A.gif

• Manufacturer:
    [SIZE=10pt]Alterra Arms & Armour[/SIZE]
  • Affiliation: [member=Taramaz Laurs]
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material:
    [SIZE=10pt]Phrik[/SIZE], Shatter Gun Components
tH9ed6t.gif

• Classification: Revolving Shatter Gun
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Alloy Projectiles
  • Ammunition Capacity: 20

• Reload Speed: Slow
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
  • Recoil: High
A8Vf8fJ.gif

• Silent Firing
  • Large Ammunition Capacity
  • Long Range
  • Extreme Stopping Power
  • Two Barrels
5EcfVIR.gif

• Shattergun: The VG-I Revolvers fire absolutely silently, due to the firing mechanism being magnetic acceleration, which also gifts them with great range, and tremendous stopping power.
  • Phrik: Due to the Revolvers being made primarily of Phrik, they are practically indestructible.
SFiKcAP.gif

• Reload and Fire: The VG-I Revolvers have a considerably slow rate of fire, and reload time.
  • Large: The VG-I Revolvers are considerably large, and pack quick a bit of recoil, requiring a larger built individual to wield them
ZVBm6ee.gif

The VG-I Revolver design is one of the most powerful pieces of weaponry ever designed by Alterra Arms and Armour. It's made almost entirely out of Phrik, making it light and nigh-indestructible, it has two barrels, with ten shots per barrel, firing both at the same time. Both fire at a long range, with enough stopping power to be comparable to a higher-end sniper rifle. Due to it's large size, it however does not fit into most ordinary holsters, requiring it's own custom made holsters instead. It was created as part of an ambitious and secretive project, comparable in power and budgeting, yet overshadowing in importance, Project Olympus. The Viceguard Project sees some of the most simple, yet cutting edge technology in the galaxy manufactured for use by the group of Seven who call themselves the Viceguard. These pistols magnetically accelerate the projectile to be able to cause severe damage to the target, with an almost guaranteed fatality rate if shot in the head or chest. They were designed for the Captain of the Viceguard, Taramaz Laurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom