Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Organized Chaos

28e934763703ae3e47b187525cbdf49efaf9701dr1-480-202_hq.gif

In an effort to establish friendly relations with House Io and to help one another collaborate with technological research, Darth Xyrah had invited a matriarch of House Io, Darth Xiphos, to his corporate stronghold on Enarc. In an open plain outside the capital city, both parties had brought sizeable forces of their individual battle droid designs to be pitted against one another in a pre-arranged battle. Simulated weapons had been issued to both sides, built to disable rather than properly damage either side's droids. This was an effort to collect combat data after all, not to waste perfectly good battle droids in an experiment.

A lavish comfortable campsite had been established nearby from where Xyrah and Xiphos might safely watch the mock battle while enjoying one another's company, with an ample buffet of food and other refreshments available for perusal. While both sides had already delivered their droids to the pre-planned battlefield, Darth Xyrah awaited the arrival of Darth Xiphos at the camp. She had decided to arrive fashionably late, it seemed.

Saryn's Droid Forces:

Laertia Io Laertia Io

Last edited:
Test Droids:

House Io Mercenary (1500)

Armaments:

Simulated E-5 Rifle

Simulated Ion Grenade (3)

Droid Commando Shield

Model 3 (350)

Armament:

Simulated DC-15LE

Simulated Plasma Grenade (2)

Activv1 Riot Shield

Model 2 (25)

Armaments:

Simulated Heavy Blaster Rifle

Simulated Laser Lance

Test Droids Arriving via: Recusant Class Light Destroyer (Deniable Asset)

Arrived in: House Io Corvette

Wearing: Hooded Armorweave Kimono

Armed with: De Lifte Crystal (Curved Hilt)

With: The Battalion The Battalion

Wearing: Channeler's Skin

Consort's Ring

Armed with: Elaine Tear's Lightsaber (Corrupted)

7 hours Earlier:

Aboard the Colossus Of Shadows

Laertia, when not overseeing the training of House Citizens, or Lab experiments aboard her City Sized ship, spent a good deal of her time with her Consort.

She had always known how to kill with the Force

But it was rare for her to directly use The Dark Side, as The Battalion did.

She had practiced on Mawites, criminals. Trying to fill their minds with fear.

The use of it made her Ill. But she kept at it for The Battalion's sake, wanting there to be as much give and take in their relationship as possible.

Xiphos finished driving a Mawite insane with fear, watching him get carried off as The Battalion reclined on a nearby leather sofa in their private Quarters, examining a set of Coins struck at the Treasury Division aboard the vessel. Each were coins of rare metals, backed by The Aurodium Standard and Anti-Counterfeiting measures. Each worth more than a simple galactic credit.

"Liberty, huh?" The Battalion asked.

"Liberty...for our House..." Xiphos confirmed. "And if course, anyone who joins us."

"We'll need a section of planets to expand upon... Khemost in spite of it's wealth isn't exactly prime real estate where it's located..." The Battalion mentioned, flipping the Alum Coin. "Call it." The Battalion said as it flipped in the air.

"Tails..."

The coin landed on heads.

"Liberty, Liberty..." The Battalion smirked.

"What did you win?" Xiphos asked.

"Must there be a prize? I just like winning."

"There must always be a prize, Batty," Xiphos replied, teleporting over to her.

"Hmmm..." The Battalion muttered playfully. "Ok...I'll think about it...by the way, you're going to meet Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah ?"

"Yes. You know of him?"

"He's a Sith Scientist of no small renown." The curly haired beast replied, flipping the coin in between her fingers. "Be very careful. You're a brainy type. You should appreciate how dangerous they can get."

"Why don't you go with me?" Xiphos asked, The Matriarch of House Io leaning down and stroking the pale skinned Force Spawn's sharp cheek.

"Can we bring the kids along?" The Battalion asked.

"Sure. We'll make it a Family day out..." Xiphos replied. "We still have to look tough though... can't have him thinking we are pushovers."

"You? A pushover?" The Battalion smirked, running her finger against the chin of the Matriarch of all House Io.

"The very idea is scandalous..."

Present...

The flat looking, almost saucer like ship descended from the atmosphere with dozens of transport ships containing the Droids that had volunteered.

The Mercenary Droids of House Io, bloodthirsty and as smart as a Fett Clone (with the voice to match) all filed out, followed by a small amount of their technological predecessors, the Nuetralizers, had arrived ahead of schedule. As per house custom they sang war chants that sounded like pop songs. The Mercenary Droids didn't need to do this, but for the Nuetralizers, it was an ingrained Psychological Warfare subroutine.

Xiphos stepped out of the Corvette (In a rare display, during the trip she had silently performed Magic Tricks for The Battalion and any who stopped to watch. Mainly card magic, at which she had always been highly skilled.

She arrived looking dressed to impress as she approached Xyrah with The Battalion close behind, along with whoever had decided to accompany them to watch the display.

"Darth Xyrah, a pleasure." Xiphos said as she approached, her snow pale skin and beautiful but scarred visage all the more noticeable in the daylight. The Battalion was a slender, athletic figure in a white catsuit with black gloves and boots. Both radiated intense strength in the Force, Xiphos a seemingly eternal chill, and her Consort a deadly flame.

"Nice set up you got." She said, looking at the buffet. "Ooo, fried Ice Cream..."

OOC

The following are invited:

Percival Io Percival Io

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Loadout:
Loralora interceptor swoop
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Laser Lance

Prior to deployment...

Akemi strolled through the racks of mercenary droids as they all sat ready for combat, Akemi was looking for one in particular, he had developed a quirk that she wanted to investigate before he was potentially turned to scrap. Apparently this droid had not only developed command aspirations, but had also begun exhibiting claims of force sensitivity, actually comparing himself to the Jedi of old that led the brutality against his ancestors.

Force sensitivity in a fully artificial life form was considered impossible but Akemi, forever on the lookout for strands of evolution was intrigued. It was a shame that this quirk had proved deadly to his compatriots, Jedi behaviours in battle tended to be entirely focused on the self and casualties could be excessive.

<<there you are little one>> she said lovingly to the droid via her technopathic link as he sat in his rack. She crossed her legs and sat in front if, shutting her eyes and delving deep into his subroutines in a similar way she had done on many occasions to different droids.

She was thorough in her search so it took a few seconds for the Fixer to find the source of the bug. And old Republic holo-vid about the clone wars that had somehow gotten into his personality matrix. It was a shame it was such a simple error.

<<I am sorry for this>> she communicated with a hint of sadness she felt whenever she had to roll back any droid. She copied his personality matrix into her personal database where it could live out existence collectively with the other several hundred other droids she had rolled back and reset the unit in front of her.

Upon confirmation she stood and walked down the gantry. The hatched opened at her command and she saw he loralora cruising a hundred metres or so below the drop ship. Stepping out into the abyss she landed on her swooped and immediately gunned the engine. <<excuse me? Did you consider letting me fall again, cheek! I will have your mufflers tied.>> she laughed and stroked the chassis of her swoop before blasting toward to battleground where her mother waited.

at the battleground

Landing sharply, Akemi strolled over to Laertia Io Laertia Io <<mother, it is lovely to see you, your outfit is perfectly calculated as usual.>> she also greeted The Battalion The Battalion , her mother's partner warmly before nodding her head at the Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah "Hi, I'm Akemi, I hope our mother is being a wonderful a host as always. I will be networked into the Io forces for analytical purposes. May I request access to your own forces, I only require sensory access, it would help me evaluate the performance of our soldiers." Akemi didn't enjoy being this formal, but her mother seemed like she wanted to make a statement about the House so Akemi would oblige.

There would be plenty of time for butterflies later as she held out her hand and several cyan winged insects that only she could see danced around her wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom