Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ord Mirit Invasion Has Ended

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that has participated in this Invasion. I know someone of you had fun, and some had some struggles with other writers, but in the end; everyone worked together and worked out their issues. For that, I thank you all again for taking the effort/extra step to ease some of the pressure off the shoulders of the Powers That Be.

Now, to help assist us in the judging process, please post below anyone you had engaged in any of the Objectives. Also, if you and the other writer had agreed on a decisive outcome for your engagement be it draw, victory, or lose; please state that as well.

I will update the list as everyone filters in.

1. Darth Veles vs. Aela Talith
2. Darth Venefica vs Micah Talith
3. Darth Ferus/Darth Ophidia vs. Zaren Boqui (Misspelled I know): Ferus/Ophidia Won (OS V)
4. Greta Kohler vs. Vol Nanna
5. Ameli Trahir/ Sena Lassister / Tes Dralyn vs. Andras Garon
6. Darth Atrophia/Silara vs Corvus Raaf
7. Darth Vornskr v. Boredom: Boredom Won :)
8. Vengeance vs Lilin Imperieuse: Vengeance Won (OS V)
9. Darth Timoris vs Micah Talith: Micah Won (Pub V)
10, Darth Carach vs. Kana Truden: Darth Carach Won (OS V)
11. Darth Ophidia vs. Jacen Voidstalker

Darth Atrophia/Silara vs Corvus Raaf.

There is no communication between us to arrive at an outcome, as we like to be a little spontaneous and reactionary to enjoy just writing, but as far as the duel goes I think Corvus is essentially in Atrophia's custody right now

Obj B

Darth Carach said:
Carach versus [member="Kana Truden"] - I turned her against the Jedi, 'nuff said.
Yes, but did you kiss the girl?
KissTheGirl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom