Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation - Sucker Punch! (Act 2) Goin Public

[member="Iron Giant"] - Yep taking it down with two other writers now

[member="Kimiko"] - Cool, we will make your new ship official after the operation, till then please feel free to tool around in it. If you want help modifying and making a unique sub we will be happy to help with that as well

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Speaking of deals...I assume our large friend, [member="Iron Giant"], is after one of the Blade Dreadnoughts...how could I get my hands on a one or more of those pretty Razers?

Gonna need to start calling you commander [member="Kimiko"] , love it. Well we got one more grab for ships left coming, the end of omega. Anyone can join, I'm gonna make it a quick faction thread with objectives and lay out the situation. This will be a Salvage, steal, save the innocents free for all so everyone can join the fun, also have some great character development moments planned so hold your hats, we are going to end this party with a planetary sized bang!

[member="Kimiko"] Hmm. I got an idea. Two Razer's is a dozen posts, and a Wryylock is between 18 and 26 posts.

How about I help you get three razer's at the same time that I take on a Wryylock. We'll say they are group together, and while you hop in and out of three razer's, I'll get enough posts to jack a Wryylock.

That's still within the rules, right [member="Bryce Bantam"]? Or would 18 posts have to be dedicated solely to the Wryylock? Can we just gallivant around stealing ships around a Wryylock as part of a larger plan to capture it?

[member="Bryce Bantam"] I think you misunderstand my question, I'm going for another ship in a separate thread as part of Act 2, a Wryylok :p

Kimiko is going after some Razer's, and I was wondering if we could as a team, steal 3 Razer's and a Wryylok with 18-26 posts (we would be Razer hopping in order to take the bigger ship).

Tagging [member="Lok Munin"] in case this is better to ask him.

[member="Lok Munin"] No, we were planning on it being separate. We had planned it for Act 2, but it just recently changed.

The idea was that I would help her capture three Razer's, at the same time Iron Giant sets up to take on the Wryylok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom