Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation - Sucker Punch! (Act 2) Goin Public

Soooo.. [member="Cira"] looks to have given us a few more ships to acquire (below of from [member="Judah Dashiell"] ship stealing thread)
Danger Arceneau said:
If you guys want, feel free to nab Intergalactic Solutions items for salvage. Grab whatever you want for your own little operations and such. ( dark blade, Wyyrlok , etc --- Maladi is off limits though) However, if you are planning to steal the designs from InterGalactic to produce your own version ( using current factory standards), do at the very least match the development made for the original submissions.
So with that said I will be added a few more ships to the operation YEAH!

And as we are all alts of [member="Cira"] this must be her wish and we will obey!

[member="Makai Dashiell"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"] - With the introduction of new ships I have altered the post count needed to grab one, as such each of you have 3 extra posts and I have in turn awarded you a corvette each to balance that out.

[member="Iron Giant"] This also means you are only one post away from the boneshatter

[member="Bryce Bantam"] So wait, if I write ten more posts, in addition to the ten posts I've done for the frigate, that gets me a cruiser?

I figured the posts were individual, so you'd have to dedicate twenty individual posts to one cruiser. Is that not how it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom