Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation - Sucker Punch! (Act 2) Goin Public

I'll let edits happen, (mainly since we just got access to new hotness) just stretch the action out a bit and reword what you were going after in the previous posts. Or if you just want he two then go for it.

It's up to you just don't want you to pigeon hole yourself on the old rules now we have the new prizes. [member="Iron Giant"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"] I'm too far in I think, to go back for edits.

Besides, as nice as a Wyrrlok would be aesthetically speaking for the Resu, unless I've already got a ship (like my newly acquired Boneshatter and soon to be captured Corsair), I don't see me being able to take it down without some serious help.

Logistically to steal one would require some real man power and planning, and would probably unavoidably damage the ship quite a bit in order to loosen it up enough for a boarding action that makes sense.

Not to mention, that I don't meet the minimum crew requirements for either ship, so I'd be severely handicapped realistically.

Iron Giant said:
Logistically to steal one would require some real man power and planning, and would probably unavoidably damage the ship quite a bit in order to loosen it up enough for a boarding action that makes sense. Not to mention, that I don't meet the minimum crew requirements for either ship, so I'd be severely handicapped realistically.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were some of those Wyrrloks that may be floating dead in space due to the overhead battle.

If you want to nab one of those feel free to fix it up. As far as crewing, i don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to crew one using TKO folk if under the TKO.

As it is... *shrugs* how you got them doesn't even matter to Intergalactic. If you need maintenance done in the wake of salvaging what you can, anyone is more than able to go to Intergalactic to get parts direct for fixing what they find.

Wyrrlok after all was made to be a cookie cutter ship. Easily able to salvage parts from one Wyrrlok to another :)

ACT 2 - Goin Public

Hey Ya folks, ok so as the rebellions are such are winding down we are moving to act 2 of Sucker Punch - Goin public. Now the challenge is to have fun stealing a ship or 3 in public threads. Now don't go all new jack city on them. Just post some did bits and quick spoiler indicating what you are doing and how many post in so far then poof ya done, just report it to me here so I can award you the points and other fun prizes in the end when you win!

Here is a sample X

Any other questions hit me up here on a PM...

OH one other thing, all ships in this will be discounted by 1-3 posts so even more way to have fun ya crazy kids for less!

[member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Kytra Odran"] | [member="Makai Dashiell"] | [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Iron Giant"] | [member="Julius Sedaire"] | [member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"] |

[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"] , great story, can ya do me one favor. Your only in one ship, edit your last post to as something like hey let's grab that one too, Kimiko tractor it on in!

With a wrap up like that you'll be all set and I will divide out the meters between the two of ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom