Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Ord Thoden, Muunilinst and Orinackra.

Because writing space battles gets confusing, as there's no real map to reference - let alone landmarks that we can use to orient ourselves, I decided to make a little Star Map for us all to use. This is just the general overview, as putting anything more would clutter the map. But, as the thread progresses - and time depending - I'll be uploading new versions describing our collective movements / actions.

If by chance there's any mistakes, please feel free to message me here or on discord. I've organized my layers, so it shouldn't be a difficult process to make any edits. I'm also going to hide it in a spoiler, as it's hella large.

lrq9PZk.png

Relevancy Taglist:
| Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Trajan Kurze |
| Grand Moff Decimus | Damian Frost | Alina Tremiru | Errix Feh'room | Moff Drybis Lyken | SV-2121 | Ingrid L'lerim-Vandiir | Darth Banshee Darth Banshee | Calruss Shiman |

And those I've missed, or will soon be joining us - please feel free to tag me, so I can add you to my list.​

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely
It’s been just a little over 24 hours since your last post. Have you reached out to Areyon Areyon ?

Well, he got @'d in my post, so he's been tagged.

And its been 2 days according to my thingie.

I wont mind if he posts soon, but id rather have some fun back and forth, i don't particularly only want to have a 4 post exchange before this ends. :/

Perhaps the call was a little pre-mature, im just excited and actually want some action... And everyone else is having a ball

Well, he got @'d in my post, so he's been tagged.

And its been 2 days according to my thingie.

I wont mind if he posts soon, but id rather have some fun back and forth, i don't particularly only want to have a 4 post exchange before this ends. :/

Perhaps the call was a little pre-mature, im just excited and actually want some action... And everyone else is having a ball
As I said, it’s been a little over 24 hrs; but yeah everyone’s excited so I can understand that urgency to post.

Also by reaching out I meant more by trying to DM them on the board or on Discord and figure out if y’alls timetables work.

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely
As I said, it’s been a little over 24 hrs; but yeah everyone’s excited so I can understand that urgency to post.

Also by reaching out I meant more by trying to DM them on the board or on Discord and figure out if y’alls timetables work.

Mmmkay, yeah, jumped the gun a little, shot them a message, I wish i knew who they were in Discord XD

Hey, does anyone have any objections to the Nuetralizers I am using for Objective 3 deliberately trying to destroy hard currency sources like gemstones, bullion, in addition to banking clan officials. I would be using acid sprayers to destroy them, nothing massive

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Really sorry to just ping you on some stuff. So first and foremost, it would be sporting if you did not write that our forces were engaging in friendly fire. Also our fighters have not engaged yours, and are sitting in defensive emplacements, defended by anti-fighter corvettes and frigates. And the tag is Caarlyle, btw, to make sure you tag the right account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom