Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Ord Thoden, Muunilinst and Orinackra.

8AP57pf.png

Another big picture, spoiler coded for ease of loading. This is the best that I could muster together after reading everyone's posts and doing my best to determine where everyone's relative position is to one another. If you believe that you're somewhere else on the map or are situated in another direction, please message me here via DM's or on discord under Rynn Vizsla.

| Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana | Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock | Scourge Harz Scourge Harz | Tranquility Tranquility | Errix Feh'room | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Darth Banshee Darth Banshee | The Amalgam The Amalgam |

Darth Banshee Darth Banshee - As the Pride's the Flag of the Azure Hammer, the answer to your question is that its on the map - just unlisted for sake of visual clarity.

The NIV Confidence is currently the only named ship due to it's honoured position of being boarded by multiple parties, and becoming a narrative centrepiece in the thread. Everything else is named after the flotilla / fleet / squadron, or the character's in command as their unit names weren't mentioned.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

So smallish thing, the Confidence is sort of steaming away on its own power. With Rausgeber's main fleet and fighter compliment sitting, defending the corvettes. With enough of a distance, that should an attack on the Confidence be performed, it would be without the interferences of his fleet. At least for now. And those fighters would only be attacking should she get too close to the picket line. But with the Amalgam leaving, would return to defensive positioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom