Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Moon Siege (Manda Ka'ra)

370025-dxunfull.jpg
Dxun, Onderon
Manda Ka'ra Operation: Moon Siege
Objectives:
- Regain old Mandalorian Base
- Clear out Renegade Mandos
- Possible new objectives as the operation goes on
The frigate, the Grim, came out of hyperspace just has it neared Onderon, a planet with Sith history so far back, it was sickening almost how it was overlooked sometimes. Aboard this frigate were many Mandalorians gearing up for a nasty fire fight about to happen on Onderon's moon, Dxun. Reports from the sacking of Onderon presented an hold out post with Neo Crusader etched into it from a time long ago. Digging into it, Julian found that this indeed had been a outpost lead by none other Canderous Ordo, a Mandalore who was friends with the Sith Lord Revan. It was here Ordo had planned to rebuild the Mandalorian people, and it was here that Julian would do the same. He guessed it was all part of following the foot steps of the dead, and fallen. So far only Clan Priest was present in this new birth, he had hoped more would come to their side later down the road. Mandalore had fallen into a pathetic spiral, and the Death Watch were a plague it seemed even they could not cure. Julian, if he stopped and tried to think about, could remember he had once been in their ranks, though he wasn't sure why. The Vahla despised the renegades as terrorists, murderers, thieves, and the true dar'manda.

With the One Sith on his side, he would bring this all to justice, he had to. On the bridge of the Grim, Julian stood with his Mando Breaker light armor in full dress, helmet equipped and all. His back held two katanas, and his hips two pistols. Back in the armor, his personal rifle could be found, and with it, his old armor as well. At the moment, Julian was feeling the need to crush someone's skull in, frustration from all sorts was building up inside him. From his responsibilities to Vahl, the Sith, and his own people, Julian had a plate full.

He sighed.

Vahl watch over me as I walk this path. Lead me in the right direction, and protect my people.

Most of clan Priest accepted the Ember of Vahl as apart of their belief now, most were not Vahla either. They're choice to side with him, and the Sith had proven them worthy to be apart of the fire the Goddess burned.

On a side note, many Mandos went back and forth on the bridge, relaying information and data as it came. Scans showed that many life forms were present on the moon, and that half of them were under the protection of a person who's name did not ring a bell to him. They would have to be careful aiming down their sights and making sure each shot met it's mark. Otherwise, he would feel the wrath of someone...scary.

Julian stood before a viewpoint on the bridge, as if watching the moon while they orbited it with his hands across his chest. Really, he was meditating, feeling the force around him. The darkside ebbed off the moon, caressing his cheeks, freezing him to the bone. Behind him, a Mando saluted him, Julian saw his reflection, which shook him out of the terribly sublime state.

"Yes?"

Julian's voice came out cold, and low. The Mando seemed to flinch a little at his words, Julian could just imagine that he was being stared up and down because of his armor.

"The clan is half way prepped sir. Rally masters are finishing up their debriefings, and others are loading up the tanks, and speeders for touch down. Was there anything else you wanted done before we begin our descent?"

The Mando was older than him by maybe four years, but it was not strange for a young clan leader to be apparent. You showed you mettle by strength, honor, and courage. Julian had all this and more.

He shook his head no, and turned back around to watch the moon come closer, falling back in his awesomely cold state of mind.

The giant, would crouch through the doorway before entering the bridge where [member="Julian Viles Priest"] stood. He observed him for a few moments, taking in his armor, before giving a slight shrug. He would growl quietly, before speaking in a dark, sinister tone "I was sent here by Darth Ferus, explain the meaning of this." He demanded an answer of why his valuable time had to be spent on this ship, which was far less than impressive as he had been on much larger ones.

He would march forwards towards Julian, awaiting a response, he would pause a few meters before him, holding a stare on him as he towered over him.

[member="Honas'di"]

The bridge seemed to become quieter than normal as the giant...creature walked on board, lurking in the dark, and gnarling like a brute. An animal leashed to a master who needed to be unleashed. Julian grinned behind his helmet, something crazy popping into his mind. When the creature spoke out about his obvious distaste of being on this mission, Julian turned slowly to look up at him. Removing his helmet, his red hair fell over his face causing him to flip to his right. Earrings and other a piercing on his bottom lip shined against the light while violently primitive eyes that showed a few screws loose stared into the creature's own.

"Ferus sent you to me to help me take something. A building, a symbol to my people. I appreciate your help in this."

Julian spoke easy, and low as he placed his closed fist over his chest in a form of a salute. He knew this animal had strength beyond his own understanding, a part of him wanted to test it out.

"You are aware of what a Mandalorian is, I assume? You should prove useful in this operation, I hope."

He turned back to the viewpoint, watching the moon edge closer and closer.

"Do you need to be debriefed, or does Ferus hold the leash intelligently?"

Was he questioning Ferus' own smarts, and the way he command? Yes, in a way, he was. Julian had a hard time with leadership, being ordered around like a..a...a dog. Though, Ferus was much more sentimental than the others, and the Mando found the Sith slowly rubbing off on him.

He stood there momentarily, watching him with his dark red glossy eyes. A loud scowl would be heard, before he took a quick few steps forward, grabbing onto the mans shoulder with his gigagantic hand, digging his claws into his shoulder; spinning him around and pulling him in closer to his face where he would look into his eyes with a loud grunt he would release a few words. "Say that again and I'll hang you from my ship by your intestines." He would spit out onto the man. "Do not insult me, or I will crush you. This is your last warning, we're not working together. I will do what I need to do, then I will leave." He would release the man, with a mild grunt taking a few steps back.

He would skim his eyes over the man, in slight disgust before, switching his attention to the moon.

[member="Julian Viles Priest"]

The threat came fast, overpowering. From the time the dog-man spoke, to the grabbing of his shoulder, and feeling the pain, Julian had already whipped out a pistol, and pressed it to the dog's gut. Julian's face was emotionless, but inside, he was happy to see such violent acts, and sheer power. The threat about his intestines being used to hold him up was good, and he knew the man-dog meant it, and could do it. When he was released, he made nod to his pistol, to show he wasn't totally defenseless against the creature's raw power.

"The truth hurts sometimes, I know...trust me."

Julian walked up to the side of the dog, holstered his pistol, and grinned up at the dog.

"You will work together with me, or I take your eyes as a trophy, and fix you myself."

[member="Honas'di"]

He would snicker as the man spoke, shaking his head slightly. "I highly doubt we will be working together. That's not how things work, I'm afraid." He said in a sinister tone, before looking down to the man, eyeing his pistol taking it into account. "Things go, how I say they go, you might think you're in charge. You're not."

He would takes a few step forward, placing his arms behind his back as they eagerly approached the moon. His spear holstered on his back as he would keep his face forward.

[member="Honas'di"]

Julian didn't get angry, he was always angry. You couldn't insult the man, he wouldn't care. But, when it came to this clan, and authority, his word was law. Closing his hands into a tight fist, they crackled as they did so, a sign of his disappointment in the beast. "I believe you have the concept mixed up.Dog is man's best friend. Dogs serve, and protect their masters. Do not bite the hand that feeds...beast."

The Sith Mando assumed whatever happened, his helmet was a lot tougher than the beasts skulls.

"A dog? You think I'm a dog." A long pause would break from the towering figure, before a loud growl. "Let's get this other with." He spat out almost gesturing for him to tell him what he has to do.

He was growing impatient, he didn't like being here... he didn't want to be here. He just wanted to get this operation over and done with before leaving almost immediately after it's completion. He would eye the moon, before nodding to the man. "I believe we're almost there" he said, as the ship began to approach the moon.

[member="Honas'di"]

Julian chuckled to himself, walking back to the middle of the bridge as it shifted in prep for entering the atmosphere. "What we have today, beastly, is a war about to happen. I really hope you dont mind blood on your fur too, cause this will be messy. Tear the enemy to pieces, rip them to shreds, I don't care how, just kill them, all." The darkness swirled around Julian as his passion for war heated. Yes, this was where his true power lay, in war. His hatred for the Mandalorians to scared to join his clan, or his cause irritated him.

"Least, you did come here for blood shed did you not? Will that quench your thirst for violence? It will mine...maybe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom