Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Holger | Rebellion of Jaminere (AK-24)

Progflaw99

Intent: Rebellion of Jaminere (Hex AK-24)
Rebelling Faction(s): Mara-Perlemian Trade Council | The Rebellion

Original Date of Submittal (Dominion): 4.26.18
Date of Intent to Rebel Submitted (Rebellion): 5.1.18
Intended Start Date: 5.4.18
Intended End Date: 5.14.18

Rationale:
As Sith Empire’s victory parades across the streets and cities of Jaminere took place, all was not quite as copacetic as appeared. Though parties and parades were easily visible, workers riots threatened to underscore the event, followed by an unrelated explosive attempt on the Emperor’s life. Though the only correlation between the two incidents was the parade, it spoke to a deeper discontent. Despite the delicacy with which retribution for the riots was handed out, there yet remain those who saw their private thoughts played out that day - resistance. Political dissent, workers riots, coups, rarely were they one dimensional in nature. This least of all.
Pressure had been mounting for some time though it had all come to a head as the Empire of the Sith exerted their grasp upon the world. It hadn’t been a diplomatic decision, instead one issued at the end of a tightly closing fist - as the agitators would paint it, the Sith were throttling the very life from the workers and people of Jaminere. Some had listened to the voices clamoring for action. It was they who had led the push from mere inflammatory speech leveled at their new overlords into violent action on the day of the parades. Though the riots had ceased, much resentment found itself nestled in the hearts of the people. The boiling pot had ceased to overflow for the moment, but for how long?

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Jacob Crawford"]

tumblr_ndllonojJy1saea7uo2_500.gif

Progflaw99

Due to an unforeseen circumstance, this rebellion will no longer be taking place. It has been brought to my attention that though there is no rule against the initiation of a rebellion by a minor faction, owned by an owner of a major faction, the administrative purview is being applied in this case. The contention is primarily that there is a conflict of interest as I am both a major faction owner, and a minor faction owner. Additionally, it was implied that MPTC could be seen as a subfaction of the First Order. There have been accusations of a conflict of interest between myself as the Major Faction owner of the First Order and also the minor faction order declaring the rebellion.

While I wholeheartedly disagree and am not in agreement, the decision has been made at the highest levels and in order to initiate this rebellion, I would be required to step down as First Order faction owner, regardless of whether we would win or lose the rebellion. As such, my decision has been to withdraw the MPTC's intent to rebel the planet of Jaminere at this time and remain faction owner of the First Order.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Jacob Crawford"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
Much poppycock here. FO and TSE are allies so why MPTC would attack an FO ally if they're a supposed subfaction is beyond me. The lack of understanding of logic is astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom