Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Operation: Dark Vergence - FIRE RISING (OOC)

Operation: Dark Vergence
FIRE RISING

The flames of war consume the galaxy! From the farthest corners of the Tingel Arm to the wealthy worlds of the Western Reaches, chaos reigns and evil triumphs.
Onderon, a world of peace and prosperity, is suddenly assailed by the ravenous armies of darkness, and the Silver Jedi dispatch a relief force to bring a swift end to the fighting.
But the shroud of the Dark Side covers everything, and the Jedi rush to Onderon's defense unknowing of the danger which lurks just beyond their sight...

Fire rising is an upcoming campaign thread organized between myself and Gabby Gabby which will take place on the planet Onderon in Silver Jedi Concord space, involving a sudden attack on the planet by an army of Mandalorians led by Ordo Ordo and something far more sinister lurking in the shadows. By the earliest, the campaign should begin sometime this coming weekend, although that is subject to change depending on personal schedules and other factors. I hope that the campaign will be enjoyable to all who partake because this will not just a one-off story, we have more story threads planned following this and we cannot wait to see how it all unfolds from thread to thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to either post them down below or DM me or Scarlet.

Ge3Z.gif

The Quartermaster The Quartermaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom