Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Operation: Dark Vergence - CREEPING SHADOW (OOC)

Operation: Dark Vergence
CREEPING SHADOW
The flames of war consume the galaxy! From the farthest corners of the Tingel Arm to the wealthy worlds of the Western Reaches, chaos reigns and evil triumphs.

Kashyyyk, ancient homeworld of the Wookiees, has known peace since the Silver Jedi established their temple on the world. Silver Rest has become the home of many Jedi and cultures, and a place where knowledge gathers to be studied and categorized. The Wookiees have shared the ruins of ancient empires that touched their world with the Jedi, artifacts recovered to be stored away and researched.

Concealed by the violence unleashed in the Onderon system, shrouded by intrigue and dark magicks, the Sith come for what lies within the vaults of the temple and the ruins of long forgotten, but powerful, civilizations. Another step in the Grand Plan...

Creeping Shadow is an upcoming campaign thread organized between myself, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , and Gabby Gabby which will be taking place concurrently with the events of Fire Rising on the world of Kashyyyk in Silver Jedi Concord space. A select team of agents and Sith have travelled to the world in search of an artifact contained in the vaults of Silver Rest with the goal of stealing it away unbeknownst to the Jedi remaining at the temple in light of the attack on Onderon. In contrast to Fire Rising, this part of the story is meant to be quieter, more sneaky, and I hope that it will see just as much success as the previous thread is seeing. The hope is to get it up when the SJC's posting schedule eases up a bit, so this will be subject to change.

If there are any questions, feel free to DM either myself, Carnifex, or Scarlet

Last edited:
giphy.gif

You're on, R Reyn Australis .​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom