Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Operation Crossfire [The Harbinger]

Kardek Alpha

K
INSIDE THE HARBINGER
With Naten Harel Naten Harel , Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri
Other Tags: Jac Yaxis

“When you say destroy the resistance...how would you like to do it?” Naten asked with a raised brow as he tore his eyes away from the holo projection and to his client.

"Thats a good question. We need to meet with Kalie and convince her that it's the best move first... I don't think that will be too difficult though. Then we will develop a plan with her. She's been on the ground for over a year, so she will have a good idea of the dynamics and the nuances of what it will take to make it a convincing display for Muntree."

"How exactly do you intend to erode the trust between the Hutts and Shadefall?" Jacen asked after listening to Kardek Alpha .

"It will all start with the end of the resistance. Muntree made a promise to Orbish that once he defeats the rebels, he would give him all of their assets. We are going to play it in such a way that any assets the resistance have will be 'destroyed' in an explosion when they are defeated. This means that Muntree will have to convince Orbish that there were no assets to give him, which Orbish will most likely not believe, building suspicion between them. Also, Muntree will report to Orbish that the resistance has been completely destroyed... which will be one of the crow bars we can begin to use against him to break the dam." It was apparent that Kardek had someone on the inside who was feeding information to him, it was the only explanation for how he knew the information he was sharing.

Kardek looked up at Naten Harel Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , giving them both a nod, "You guys are our muscle. One of you... whichever is a little more...Lets say... destructive... willing to take risks..." He smiled with a slight shrug of his shoulders, "You will begin to carry out precise attacks against Shadefall... hitting a few of their bases of operation, picking off a few of their operatives... Eventually escalating until you assassinate one of his top generals. All the while, you will be planting an insignia that Muntree will recognize as a symbol of Kalie's resistance at the scene of each attack."

Kardek leaned forward, looking at the two mercenaries in front of him with a focused gaze, "Muntree will be unable to tell Orbish of these attacks, because he will have already told him that the resistance was destroyed, and he will not want to jeopardize his reputation or relationship with Orbish. Muntree should grow increasingly frustrated with the attacks. Because it is one operative, it will be difficult for him to counter with his forces, or to predict where the next attack will come from. When one of his generals is killed, I predict that he will begin to fear for his life and grow desperate. We want to push him to the point where he looks for help from the outside and puts out a contract for someone to come to track and kill this mysterious attacker. As soon as he does, we will be monitoring the boards and accept it immediately. The other one of you who is not our antagonist..." He motioned again towards Naten Harel Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , "...will take the contract. You will become our operative on the inside, working for Muntree, and the two of you together will begin to set us up for the final phase of this operation."

Local Time: 14:45
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Objective: Listen to the Mission Briefing
Tags: Kardek Alpha | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Naten Harel Naten Harel | Jacen Rann Jacen Rann

Kardek continued on with his briefing, explaining his plan in detail as he answered the spacer’s and the other mercenary’s questions.

"Thats a good question. We need to meet with Kalie and convince her that it's the best move first... I don't think that will be too difficult though. Then we will develop a plan with her. She's been on the ground for over a year, so she will have a good idea of the dynamics and the nuances of what it will take to make it a convincing display for Muntree."
They would have to convince Kalie first before they proceeded with the mission, then. He nodded at Kardek as he listened. If the resistance was already in a bad shape as is, it should not be too hard to convince them to sit this one out. Kardek moved on to answer the other mercenary’s question after he answered the spacer’s.

"It will all start with the end of the resistance. Muntree made a promise to Orbish that once he defeats the rebels, he would give him all of their assets. We are going to play it in such a way that any assets the resistance have will be 'destroyed' in an explosion when they are defeated. This means that Muntree will have to convince Orbish that there were no assets to give him, which Orbish will most likely not believe, building suspicion between them. Also, Muntree will report to Orbish that the resistance has been completely destroyed... which will be one of the crow bars we can begin to use against him to break the dam." It was apparent that Kardek had someone on the inside who was feeding information to him, it was the only explanation for how he knew the information he was sharing.

Kardek looked up at @Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , giving them both a nod, "You guys are our muscle. One of you... whichever is a little more...Lets say... destructive... willing to take risks..." He smiled with a slight shrug of his shoulders, "You will begin to carry out precise attacks against Shadefall... hitting a few of their bases of operation, picking off a few of their operatives... Eventually escalating until you assassinate one of his top generals. All the while, you will be planting an insignia that Muntree will recognize as a symbol of Kalie's resistance at the scene of each attack."

Kardek leaned forward, looking at the two mercenaries in front of him with a focused gaze, "Muntree will be unable to tell Orbish of these attacks, because he will have already told him that the resistance was destroyed, and he will not want to jeopardize his reputation or relationship with Orbish. Muntree should grow increasingly frustrated with the attacks. Because it is one operative, it will be difficult for him to counter with his forces, or to predict where the next attack will come from. When one of his generals is killed, I predict that he will begin to fear for his life and grow desperate. We want to push him to the point where he looks for help from the outside and puts out a contract for someone to come to track and kill this mysterious attacker. As soon as he does, we will be monitoring the boards and accept it immediately. The other one of you who is not our antagonist..." He motioned again towards @Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , "...will take the contract. You will become our operative on the inside, working for Muntree, and the two of you together will begin to set us up for the final phase of this operation."
So, he was partially correct with his initial guess. Either he or his fellow colleague would play the role to clean up this one man army after Muntree freaks out from the attacks to his compounds. <Solid plan.> He thought to himself as he nodded towards Kardek as he continued on with his mission briefing. <Oh he’ll fear for his life, alright.> He thought to himself as he digested the mission briefing. Failing to fulfill a deal with a Hutt was a surefire way to obtain a one-way ticket to hell.

He would certainly get a thrill out of this one. But what mattered most to him about this mission was he would have the chance to take everything he had and throw it at the enemy. It would be a good opportunity to test his mettle. He assumed the Shadefall Cartel gang members were simple street trash, but he would be alone against a lot of them. He would certainly be outnumbered by them, which would make it more intriguing for him. Who’d knew, maybe he could find his match among the street trash. He turned his head to the left to look at his fellow colleague and inquired
[“Would you mind if I played the “antagonist” role for this one?”] He remembered Kardek mentioned the mercenaries would also set up the last phase of the operation when Muntree was all riled up and fearing for his life. He looked back at Kardek and inquired [“What will be the last phase of this mission?”]

Last edited:

Kardek Alpha

K
INSIDE THE HARBINGER
With Naten Harel Naten Harel , Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

@Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri listened to the briefing. Kardek Alpha mentioned Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla and Naten Harel Naten Harel , but not her. "What do I do?"

Kardek gave her a pat on the shoulder and a warm smile, "From what I know about you, kid, it seems like you are more of a protector, not a fighter. But also from what you've told me, it sounds like you are more than able to hold your own in a fight. I would like for you and our spacer friend here..." He motioned with his head towards Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , "...to work together. You guys will be heavily involved in all phases of the op, but in most cases, you will be working behind the scenes while these two are drawing most of the attention." He motioned towards the two mercenaries. He looked back at Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , "Your first mission together will be to deliver a shipping container full of black market weapons to Muntree. I had taken the smuggling gig a month ago, but he's never seen my face or my ship... He's wanting to avoid paying the tariff on weapon imports that he himself had put in place, and would rather not have to pay Orbish his percentage either. Cracks in the dam..." Kardek shook his head slowly with a smile, "You two will complete my contract with Muntree by delivering the weapons and collecting the payment... 150,000 Credits. And yes, that will be a part of everyones payment... we will split that between the five of us. But don't worry... there is much more profit to come." Kardek cracked his neck and gave an assuring smile to everyone.

"You two will also be working closely with Kalie. You will deliver medical supplies to her and her resistance, because they have been cut off from receiving any supplies through normal channels, and they need them pretty bad. Also, as one of our merc friends here begin their raids, they will be giving you guys coordinates to Shadefall stashes they come across. You guys will be coming in behind them and loading up as much as you can and getting out quickly." He looked at both Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and Jacen Rann Jacen Rann with a focused gaze, "And in the final phase, when the war begins between Muntree and Orbish, you guys will be getting our big pay day while everyone is distracted."

@Kranak Vizsla looked back at Kardek and inquired [“What will be the last phase of this mission?”]

Kardek smiled, "War. War between Muntree and Orbish. The Shadefall Cartel will be wiped out within hours. They don't stand a chance in a war with the Hutts, and Muntree obviously knows that. But we will trick Orbish into believing that Muntree is starting a war with him. Muntree won't know what hit him before it's too late. We will process more of those details later..." Kardek looked around the table, still processing the plan, the players... the new crew, and what they were about to do.

He suddenly stuck out his hand with a smile, desiring to shake hands with everyone at the table, "Again, my name is Kardek and this here buddy of mine is Alpha..." He nodded towards the assassin droid by his side, "... I Don't think everyone has been introduced."

Kardek looked up at Naten Harel Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , giving them both a nod, "You guys are our muscle. One of you... whichever is a little more...Lets say... destructive... willing to take risks..." He smiled with a slight shrug of his shoulders, "You will begin to carry out precise attacks against Shadefall... hitting a few of their bases of operation, picking off a few of their operatives... Eventually escalating until you assassinate one of his top generals. All the while, you will be planting an insignia that Muntree will recognize as a symbol of Kalie's resistance at the scene of each attack."

Kardek leaned forward, looking at the two mercenaries in front of him with a focused gaze, "Muntree will be unable to tell Orbish of these attacks, because he will have already told him that the resistance was destroyed, and he will not want to jeopardize his reputation or relationship with Orbish. Muntree should grow increasingly frustrated with the attacks. Because it is one operative, it will be difficult for him to counter with his forces, or to predict where the next attack will come from. When one of his generals is killed, I predict that he will begin to fear for his life and grow desperate. We want to push him to the point where he looks for help from the outside and puts out a contract for someone to come to track and kill this mysterious attacker. As soon as he does, we will be monitoring the boards and accept it immediately. The other one of you who is not our antagonist..." He motioned again towards Naten Harel Naten Harel and Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , "...will take the contract. You will become our operative on the inside, working for Muntree, and the two of you together will begin to set us up for the final phase of this operation."
Interesting thought Jacen.

Kardek gave her a pat on the shoulder and a warm smile, "From what I know about you, kid, it seems like you are more of a protector, not a fighter. But also from what you've told me, it sounds like you are more than able to hold your own in a fight. I would like for you and our spacer friend here..." He motioned with his head towards Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , "...to work together. You guys will be heavily involved in all phases of the op, but in most cases, you will be working behind the scenes while these two are drawing most of the attention." He motioned towards the two mercenaries. He looked back at Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and Jacen Rann Jacen Rann , "Your first mission together will be to deliver a shipping container full of black market weapons to Muntree. I had taken the smuggling gig a month ago, but he's never seen my face or my ship... He's wanting to avoid paying the tariff on weapon imports that he himself had put in place, and would rather not have to pay Orbish his percentage either. Cracks in the dam..." Kardek shook his head slowly with a smile, "You two will complete my contract with Muntree by delivering the weapons and collecting the payment... 150,000 Credits. And yes, that will be a part of everyones payment... we will split that between the five of us. But don't worry... there is much more profit to come." Kardek cracked his neck and gave an assuring smile to everyone.

"You two will also be working closely with Kalie. You will deliver medical supplies to her and her resistance, because they have been cut off from receiving any supplies through normal channels, and they need them pretty bad. Also, as one of our merc friends here begin their raids, they will be giving you guys coordinates to Shadefall stashes they come across. You guys will be coming in behind them and loading up as much as you can and getting out quickly." He looked at both Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and Jacen Rann Jacen Rann with a focused gaze, "And in the final phase, when the war begins between Muntree and Orbish, you guys will be getting our big pay day while everyone is distracted."
This is very interesting. This plan could definitely work. The profit was irrelevant though it seemed quite huge for all involved. The possibility of making new contacts on Nar Shaddaa in this resistance is what partially attracted him to this mission. The fun of crossing the Hutts also greatly appealed to him.

He suddenly stuck out his hand with a smile, desiring to shake hands with everyone at the table, "Again, my name is Kardek and this here buddy of mine is Alpha..." He nodded towards the assassin droid by his side, "... I Don't think everyone has been introduced."
"I am Jacen. Jacen Rann. You can also call me the Runner." He paused. "Pleased to meet you all." Sticking out his hand.

Naten gave Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla a small shrug, not minding the other mercenary taking on the antagonist role. "Be my guest, just don't get yourself killed." He muttered as he glanced over at the mercenary then turned his attention back to the crew who started introducing themselves. "I'm Naten Harel, but Naten would just do fine." he nodded with a gruff tone as he wasn't one for formalities before shaking hands with the other.

Kardek Alpha

K
INSIDE THE HARBINGER

"Smuggling the weapons in to Muntree. We are going to go meet up with Kalie in Woonkala. They have access to a businesses Hangar bay that is compassionate to their cause. Can you follow me in your ship?"

Kardek turned off the map on the table, looking at everyone, trying to read how people we're feeling about the plan. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out some comms, tossing one to each person. "This is a secure com channel, this will be how we will communicate throughout the operation. Everyone else is welcome to ride in with me, or bring your own ships, up to you. Probably better if we are not associated together for the most part, but lets rendezvous at this hanger in 3 hours..." He placed some small holoprojectors on the table that had a pin for where the hangar bay was located for those who would take their own ships. "Then we will begin phase 1... Destroy the resistance."

Naten easily caught the comm and chucked in a compartment on his armor. So far the whole plan sounded quite grounded to his ears, but of course it didn't mean everything would run smoothly without any hick-ups here and there which was another reason why Naten decided not to bring his ship for this quest. The last thing he would need is to repair a ship that is ready for an upgrade.

"My ship will stay here 'til the jobs done. I'd hate to get it scratched before getting some installations." He said looking straight at Kardek Alpha .

Kardek Alpha

K
INSIDE THE HARBINGER
With Naten Harel Naten Harel , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri
Other Tags: Jac Yaxis, Jacen Rann Jacen Rann

Kardek nodded to Jacen Rann Jacen Rann as he left the room, heading towards his own ship. "Stay safe." He commented.

He then turned to Naten Harel Naten Harel and nodded again in response to his comment on leaving his ship behind. "Sounds good." Everyone else appeared to be content to fly in with him, so Kardek excused himself and Alpha from the table, "Alright, we will head out then. Make yourselves comfortable, we have a killer mini bar." Kardek gave a subtle wink to his new companions as he motioned to the kitchen area, then the two left and headed for the cockpit.

The Harbinger's engines rumbled to life, and the ship slowly ascended off the platform and above the city scape, making its way towards Woonkala Territory. As the ship drifted through some dense fog, Alpha activated the cloaking mechanism on the ship, and the whole ship flickered and then disappeared, an unnoticeable change to the occupants on board.

The Harbinger entered into Woonkala Territory, undetected by radar or eye visual. The ship eventually hovered above a seemingly abandoned hangar bay. Kardek reached over and connected to a secure network using a password that Kalie had provided him. He typed in a cryptic command and hit enter. A moment later, the hangar bay doors began to creak open. The ship lowered slowly until it set down on the landing zone below. As soon as they were inside, Kardek deactivated the cloaking on the ship and lowered the exit ramp.

THE RESISTANCE HEADQUARTERS
With Naten Harel Naten Harel , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri , Kalie Alverez
Other Tags: Jac Yaxis, Jacen Rann Jacen Rann

Kardek peeked into the room where everyone was waiting. "Alright crew! Follow me!" With that the crew made their way down the ramp and into the hangar. Everyone could see that half of the hangar had been converted into a medical bay filled with injured men and women, as well as a few medical droids who were assisting the wounded. There were also a dozen dead bodies covered by white cloths at the far end of the hangar, apparently awaiting some kind of burial. There appeared to be around 30 people in the hangar total, an odd blend of mercs, gangsters, and business owners. Kalie Alverez could be seen sitting at what appeared to be a make-shift control room in the middle of the hangar, with a handful of men gathered around her. Overall, the feeling of the hangar was a mixture of depression and irritability.

Kalie Alverez

K
THE RESISTANCE HEADQUARTERS
Naten Harel Naten Harel , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri , Kardek Alpha
Others: Jac Yaxis , Jacen Rann Jacen Rann

Kalie's eyes furrowed deeper and deeper into her forehead as she stared condemningly at the gangster before her, who was still doing his best to justify his impromptu attack that had gotten a third of her forces killed. Finally she had reached the last straw, slamming both fists down into the table and moving her face closer to the man, "Enough!" She screamed. The gangster was noticeably caught off guard by here outburst, pulling his head backward and blinking in shock at the woman. "Your a selfish Kriffin' scoundrel who cares for nothing but himself! Go back to whatever hole in the ground you crawled out of!"

The man angrily raised his chin at her, reaching for his knife, "How dare you speak to me like a dog, woman! It's time I taught you a lesson!" He flicked out his knife and went to grab Kalie with the other hand. Kalie immediately reacted, grabbing his arm and twisting her body as she used his own force against him to fling the gangster over herself and onto the ground with a sickening slap against the cement. The air escaped from the mans lungs. He tried to pull himself up, But Kalie rested her heel against the back of the mans neck and applied enough pressure to keep him down. She leaned over his body, applying even more pressure as her heel dug deeper into his skin. She pulled out her blaster and rested it against her leg. "Sorry honey... but I'm the one who teaches the lessons around here." She said in a mocking tone. With that, Kalie looked at one of her loyal generals... a businessman who seemed ill equipped for the title, and motioned him with a nod of her head, "Olie, could you pretty please put this nice gentleman in with the others." Her tone was suddenly soft and sweet. Olie motioned to the soldiers around him to grab the gangster. As they walked the struggling man out of the hangar, Kalie holstered her weapon and gently pulled her hair back to observe Kardek Alpha and his crew approaching.

Kalie sighed lightly and walked over to them with a sense of purpose. "It's about time." She said in a demanded tone to Kardek, stopping in front of the crew. "Do you have the medical supplies? Common, lets get moving! These people don't have all day." She said, motioning towards the sick in the medical bay.

Local Time: 14:49
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Objective: Listen to the Mission Briefing
Equipment: Loadout 1
Tags: Kardek Alpha | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Naten Harel Naten Harel | Jacen Rann Jacen Rann | Jac Yaxis

Kardek spoke with a smile on his face while answering his question about the final phase of the operation.
"War. War between Muntree and Orbish. The Shadefall Cartel will be wiped out within hours. They don't stand a chance in a war with the Hutts, and Muntree obviously knows that. But we will trick Orbish into believing that Muntree is starting a war with him. Muntree won't know what hit him before it's too late. We will process more of those details later..."
He paused shortly after answering his question and stretched out his hand to shake the hands of the mercenaries gathered around the table.
"Again, my name is Kardek and this here buddy of mine is Alpha... I Don't think everyone has been introduced."
He nodded towards the assassin droid by his side as he said its name. The spacer identified himself shortly after.
"I am Jacen. Jacen Rann. You can also call me the Runner. Pleased to meet you all."

The young Togruta identified herself as Mini. His fellow colleague besides him identified himself as Naten Harel. He agreed to his proposition. He would be the one man army setting up attacks against Shadefall property. His grin to Naten’s comment was hidden underneath his helmet. He would be fine. The cartel was street trash after all. This probably wouldn’t even be a challenge for him. He looked at Kardek when he heard him speak to him. He nodded his head to Kardek’s inquiry, acknowledging that his name was indeed Kranak. [“Pleased to meet you all.”] he spoke as he shook Kardek’s hand. Kardek then spoke as he looked at Jacen.

"Smuggling the weapons into Muntree. We are going to go meet up with Kalie in Woonkala. They have access to a business Hangar bay that is compassionate to their cause. Can you follow me in your ship?"
Shortly after his inquiry to the spacer, he reached for one of his pockets and retrieved a handful of commlinks and tossed one for each of them as he spoke.
"This is a secure com channel, this will be how we will communicate throughout the operation. Everyone else is welcome to ride in with me, or bring your own ships, up to you. Probably better if we are not associated together for the most part, but let's rendezvous at this hanger in 3 hours..."
"Then we will begin phase 1... Destroy the resistance."

At the time, he did not own a ship of his own, so he chose to ride along with Kardek. His fellow colleague Naten also decided to ride along with Kardek. He lifted his left vambrace and reached for his wristlink there. He entered the channel and frequency of the secure channel they would be using throughout the operation. He would be using his built-in-commlink in his helmet but he would keep the commlink he was given just in case.

They dispersed shortly after the meeting was concluded. The spacer had gone out to prepare his ship for the job. Kardek mentioned a mini bar of some sort to Naten as he and Alpha went towards the cockpit of the Harbinger. He wasn’t really a drinker himself, so he chose to settle down at the Lounge of the ship, close to the meeting table. He would apply maintenance to his weapons and gear in the meantime.

This would be quite the mission. Most of them appeared capable of completing the mission, though he was not sure about Mini. He didn’t see her carrying any weapons at the time. She also didn’t look like a warrior or a mercenary. But Kardek appeared to know what he was doing, so he assumed if Kardek chose her for the job, along with the rest of them, she would perform her part of the job. He didn’t dwell on suspicion any further as he stripped down his Westar-M5 on the table in front of him.

---

He was resting his eyes while he waited out the trip to the resistance’s headquarters after he was done applying maintenance to his weapons and gear. He was seated at one of the couches in the Lounge with his head leaned against the durasteel wall behind him, his arms crossed. His Westar-M5 was slung on his chest with the barrel pointing downwards to the durasteel floor. Kardek’s voice woke him up when he spoke.
“Alright crew! Follow me!

They must’ve arrived. He quickly stood up from the couch and followed suit as he gripped the rifle's pistol grip with his right hand, his trigger finger resting on the trigger guard. The Harbinger’s ramp lowered with a gentle hiss as it opened, revealing the scene around them. The hangar was converted to the resistance’s base of operations. They passed by multiple wounded receiving medical care from medical droids as the wounded rested on the gurneys scattered around them as they made their way to what appeared to be a makeshift Command Centre in the middle of the hangar. There was a small crowd gathered by the makeshift Command Centre. Some appeared to be mercenaries, some featuring thug-like clothing and some were wearing professional clothing, which appeared out of place for an environment like this.

He could hear a dispute between a woman and man take place as they got closer. From this distance he couldn't quite hear what it was about. However, the dispute turned into a brawl shortly. He couldn’t see what happened as the crowd in front of them blocked his sightlines, but he saw a man accompanied by two mercenaries away from the scene, out of the hangar. The tensions must've been high if they started to fight amongst themselves. Shortly after the man was escorted away from the Command Centre, the woman approached them as the crowd parted to make way for her. <This must be Kalie.> The picture he had seen as a reference to her in the mission briefing matched this woman that was approaching them now.

“It’s about time. Do you have the medical supplies? Common, let’s get moving! These people don’t have all day.”
She spoke in a demanding tone to Kardek as she motioned towards the wounded at the medical bay. He would help with unloading the cargo and if necessary, he could get his hands dirty and help heal the wounded.

The Traveler moved slowly through the cityscape of of Nar Shaddaa. Jacen was following the instructions on the holoprojectors given to him by Alpha. Airspeeders and other ships flew past him, some getting closer than he would have liked. "Do people here know how to fly" grunted Jacen. O9 beeped in agreement. Eventually he arrived at what appeared to be an old, abandoned hangar. As he approached a voice came over the comms asking for Jacen to identify himself. "I was sent here by Alpha." he paused "I'm here to help." The hangar door began to open slowly and The Traveler began it's descent. He landed next to The Harbringer in the landing zone.

When Jacen walked down the ramp to his ship, he was greeted by two armed men and a woman who appeared to be in charge of the welcome party. The woman stopped him. "You, follow us". Without much choice Jacen followed. As he followed the woman, Jacen started to look around the hangar. To one side was a makeshift medical bay and on the other were a couple of people maintaining the weaponry. The three rebels brought him to a command center in the middle of the hangar. There was Alpha and the others along with a woman who Jacen assumed was Kalie Alverez. He joined the rest of Alpha's crew.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom