Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Black Guard

Darren took off the helmet to reveal his white hair and green eyes. He may have looked nice except for the scars on his face and the baggs under his eyes. He then handed Mia the Tri-fold. When the chancellor and the Jedi left he looked at Mia in the eyes and said "Why Are you doing this? You know something is up and yet you are not invesgating it? If the chancellor is kidnaped or killed, dont come crying to me. Im done here. Nobody believes what I say. I know something is different about the Jedi. You of all people know that nothing just happens. A gift? No more like a trap. Do what ever you going to do. Just when it happens expect to see me say, 'I told ya so.'"

Darren was acting cockey and he knew it. He wanted to piss her off. See what she would do. Darern would take what ever punishement like he said, but he was not going to help someone who didnt believe him.

Thus Daxton was able to get what he desired, a chance to privately speak with the Chancellor alone, as they walked back to the party. Whether or not Shaw was eliminated from play, was irrelevant to the Sith Knight although it would be a welcome bonus. He was too much of a wild card until he could be brought to heel.

Using a very simple key word phrases subtly influenced by the Force, Daxton would be able to determine what motivates the politician without him realizing what was going on. Anyone bothering to listen in would only hear the 'Jedi' politely asking the chancellor about his hopes and dreams. How the current political situation is hobbling the governance of Naboo. A seemingly innocent question asking what would it take to institute change opened grand insights into what motivates the man. These tools in the hands of skilled operative like Daxton could be used at a later time to compromise the target, all the while making it seem that it was their own desires to do so.

Ending with a simple, mild hypnotic suggestion that they meet at a later time to discuss things in private, Daxton and the Chancellor rejoined the party. The trifold neatly tucked in the pockets of his robes. The first stop would be the Emperor's Retreat, a very apt and fitting place to begin the destruction of the Naboo government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom