Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Barfight (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Keskin)

Keskin was a nothing planet. Like, literally nothing. No economics of note, no military significance, just one settlement. The biggest opposition to Fringe just planting their flag here was probably to be found in a kinda legendary bar whose name escaped Rave.

The biggest, strongest, nastiest protectors of this world hung out here. Offworlders, too. To call Keskin subjugated without beating the clart out of whoever and whatever was in here...well, that just wasn't acceptable.

She wore Iron Skin and a pair of leviathan bracers under a terentatek longcoat. The bracers had a strip of metal across the knuckles. First man to wolf whistle at her got his jaw broken with a snap like gunfire. And it was on.

[member="Tracyn Ordo"] - you know you waaaaanna
[member="Lucianus Adair"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Triko"] @errrrrryone

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Another bar, Ashe thought, one that didn't warrant a very good post about it. She'd simply carry on exactly like she had in the Mandolorian one a mere day before.

On second thought, she had too many threads and decided to call it a night.

One person who would not be wolf-whistling in Rave's direction was Alen Na'Varro. Clad in loose fitting track pants, a tank top and some regular enough looking trainers, the Dark Jedi Tank was here to kick some ass. Posted up at the bar, he was more than ready to break some bones, if it came to it. Certainly, if anyone gave him the wrong look he'd be sure to ask them if they had a problem.

Na'Varro usually kept his fighting to a distinct minimum these days, but if it helped the Fringe ... hey, he could have a little fun.

"Hey Merrill." The Arbiter grinned. "I bet I can crack more skulls than you."

[member="Rave Merrill"]

What Dredge was doing here, the writer did not know. But it was only right to return favors. Sitting in the back of the bar Dredge had a drink in his hand as he watched the heretics commence in their little gala of fists. Really he was only here to watch but if things did get physical he was quite capable of defending himself. Looming around at the other fringers dredge chuckled and spoke as he sipped his drink still. "You crack skulls? I'd very much like to see that." He said to Alen teasing the man to throw a chair or whatever it was dirty humans did [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Stridin' like no one had ever strode before, Triko swaggered his way into the bar clad in a fairly unassuming robe.

Plated in gold.

With brass knuckles.

No messin' about with Triko.

[member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Rave blew a kiss to @Triko. "You're on, Na'Varro," she said, eyeing the Vong. Her eyes narrowed, and [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]'s heavy mug suddenly acquired a powerful, nay, irresistible urge to rip itself from his grasp and slam point-blank into his scarified face. Not that telekinesis was her strong suit, but these days they didn't let you call yourself a Master unless you actually knew the basics. 'They' being Fringe, the only people who trained worth a crap in her opinion.

Romeo didn't care much for the Horde, but they were honest, and honesty was good. Destroy places? Not his cup of tea, but it was a simple goal. Romeo was sitting next to Dredge, "Well this will be investing." He said leaning back, he sat next to Dredge. His black mask showed nothing as it was faceless, his lightsaber stayed on his belt, and the force guides him. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

"Oh hey karker ... I mean, Dredge. I see you've abandoned your pissant planet to enjoy a more happening place." Alen gestured to the tumbleweed rolling down the street outside the bar window, then laughed as Rave smacked him in the face with his own mug. He'd done business with Dredge, but this was different. This was a bar brawl. This was the deepest and most serious of businesses. So far though, no one worth fighting, apart from Dredge, had showed up, apart from his fellow Fringers.

Fringers were the best fighters in the galaxy, in Alen's opinion. He wondered if his opinion would actually get tested. Cracking his neck, Na'Varro waited for someone to throw a punch at him. He nodded at [member="Triko"], knowing full well that he didn't want to mess with the little Jawa.

[member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo the Hutt strode in.... well, slithered more like.... in his Lorda armor. One metric tonne of Hutt. One metric tonne of armor. The ultimate total? Two metric tonnes of Popo.

The giant Shell Hutt slithered into the bar in his full armor as the E-Web cannon on his shoulder quietly hummed as it tracked various figures in the bar. Popo simply looked around... and moved to the bar itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGzmxa3CH4&hd=1

"You know Romeo you really got to enjoy the little things in life." Taking a sip of his drink he continued to watch the display among them. Yes dredge was the defiler and burner of worlds but he was a good friend of the fringe and what not. But he could clearly see the woman staring at her, she was a rather ugly little thing but such creatures like herself were in his eyes. "May I help you human?" His said with a hint of disgust at the fringer. Really he was here to just enjoy a drink but if he had to duke it out with one of them he'd of course send his knight to go first. It was good being king. But then he was smacked with his own mug so that had happened. "Beat them please Romeo."
[member="Romeo S"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Marcus Tritum

M
I was off on another op. Just finished, actually. FOSC seemed like they wanted me operating 300 sun rotations. But hey, it paid well and man, do I love my job.

Assuming I'd be able to grab a beer and relax, I waltzed into the local bar with my helmet off, feelin' a touch of deja vu. Silly me. Clad in TCA, I felt pretty confident. Then I saw a Jawa with brass knuckles, Merrill, Na'varro, a Vong, and a Hutt in full armor, with an e-web.

I put the helmet back on.

[member="Popo"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Triko"] [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
As she was about to leave, Ashe's cunning fox-ears heard The Heavy suddenly start playing on the bar's stereo. Poodoo was about to go down. Nobody could deny such wonderful music.
"Dredge, so fine to see you..." her ethereal voice notioned to the [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"].
This was more or less Fringe space. There was no Sith persecution. She left the indigo terentatek duster behind in the cockpit of the CIS Languor fighter and went straight in alchemy, Sith sword, Dark armor and all. Sweeping her curtaining silver hair to her back and off of her shoulders, she readied herself for the first strike.

Marcus Tritum

M
I grunted as a bunch of people came in real fast.

"Ladies and gentleman," I growled, unclipping a thermal detonator from my belt and holding it aloft, active, of course. "I sense a whole lot o' hostility in here. So here's what we're gonna do. Please leave all your weapons at the door. If things turn messy we get to do it the old fashioned way. No sense in turning this place into a crater in the ground, see?"

I unholstered my concussion pistol and dropped it on the ground next to the door as a sign of good faith. Hopefully they'd get that and not just think I was weak and therefore the first to die.

[member="Popo"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Triko"]

Wiping off the cold groggy beverage dredge stood up at the little back handed comment the man known as Alen made and decided that it was time to spank some buns. His jimmies were quite rustled at this point and it was time that he got into a jolly good fight. It would be fistycuffs for them all and dredge from hence forth be known as the spanker of buns "None of you can out duke me! Come forth Allen you shall be out duked by the king duker himself, yes bully." He said as he raised up his fists in a more traditional way of fighting back in the nineteen twenties of our world where men were men and everything smelt of barbasol and pollution [member="Popo"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Romeo S"]

He sighed, "Dredge, I'm not a servant like Incubus, the woman is simply starring at a handsome alien." but that was cut short as the overlord got up to fight a man named Alen "Oh now Dredge, now things are interesting indeed." He got up and starred at the massive slug.
[member="Popo"] he knew this hutt not well, but knew him well enough. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

But then there was the vampire thing known as [member="Ashe the Reaper"]
"He appears busy vampire."

First up was one big, ugly Vong Supreme Overlord with a very unorthodox fighting stance. Alen strode out to meet him with a grin ... he didn't even bother with the Force yet. Bouncing on his toes to loosen himself up, he removed his tank top ... because he didn't want to get choked with his tank top. You could do that, actually. It wasn't easy, but he'd Ezekiel-choked a Mandalorian with a t-shirt as a vice once. That had been a fun day ... ahhh, good times.

Feet spread apart and knees bent, Na'Varro went for mobility, bouncing in and out of the pocket while moving his head. He wasn't going to overpower Dredge, but he could knock him out with some swift punching combinations. He didn't throw as yet, waiting for Dredge to attack first, and waved him on, patting his chin with his right hand while circling to his own right.

"Let's go, then."

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe let off a subtle grin, reaching out to the thermal detonator in the Force, primer still depressed, and bringing it close to her face.
"It's a cute little toy...." she said as it floated and spun about at eye-level, her glistening golden eyes inspecting it inch by inch.
Ashe knew a lot about a multitude of conventional weapons from her time as a galactic warlord and dealer. With a harsh whizz, it broke apart trigger from primer from explosive as its disjoining pieces jolted out of a nearby window. Slowly, she unstrapped the crystalline Iai on her hip, the alchemic wakizashi above her butt and the khopesh vibro-blades from her back. One by one, they fell to a table nearside the entrance of the establishment.
"You are welcome to try... but would you truly stoop so low as hit a young woman?" she told [member="Dak Canton"].

"Do it! I wanna see you hit that woman." [member="Dak Canton"] it would be funny to watch him get mauled to death, or turned into a thrall. "Dredge sit down before that man gives you black eye...wait can Vongs get those?" He stood up and stepped over to [member="Popo"] "Well you show up, and everyone's ready to fight. "

Marcus Tritum

M
I didn't toss the thermal anywhere. It was still in my hand, in fact. So I had no idea what the hell this floozy was lookin' at. I reattached the thermal detonator to my belt and stomped over to the 'woman'.

"Wrong," I rasped, "I don't hit ladies."

I sent a phrik-gauntleted punch right for her face.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

"You ready for this Alen? I don't think you are ready." Waving his fist back and forth he slowly creeped up and got ready for his fight. He would out duke this fringer and prove that the Vong were a superior race, after all he was a warrior and he knew how to handle himself in a fight. But being the overlord and Yuuzhan Vong that he was he made the first strike. With a quick jab he aimed his first punch at Alen's face. After that he followed up the punch with a left hook still aimed at his ugly Sean bean face. He needed to live by his playby and die by the overlords hands, or at least get out duked. [member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom