Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: The Woman in the Ice Field (ME/RR)

The Woman in the Ice Field
Mandalorian Empire & Republic Remnant Skirmish of Arkania
b0ISXPd.jpg

Image Credit: A Game of Thrawn, OS Dominion of Csilla
clanmantis.png

The Story So Far:

In the early months of Mand'alor the Infernal's reign, a Sith Blood Cult known as Naphtali Erisi refused to leave Mandalorian Empire space.

The Naphtali Erisi continued with acts of terrorism and violence, draining the blood of their victims, and leaving intricate crimson runes and art behind. Cell after cell of this terrorist organization fell to the Infernal and Death Watch, until at their moment of eradication, the Naphtali Erisi went quiet.

They hired pirates to masquerade as Silver Jedi and kidnap the then-pregnant Mand'alor, her husband and her best friend. This led to the Battle of Barataria, a bloody and terrifying affair for both Silver Jedi and Mando'ade, from which diplomatic relations never recovered.

After their failure to start full scale Galactic war, the Naphtali Erisi disappeared. All intel reports marked Arkania and Lunar Meadows as their last remaining hold-outs. All was quiet, until the Republic Remnant began the move from their former southern space to Carida and Arkania.

A person known only as Serkan seized control of the Naphtali Erisi, and decided to pool resources on Arkania, and refuse the new Republic government. The first act of Serkan was the wholesale murder and blood draining of a public school outside Veeshas Tuwan.

A simultaneous strike against the Mandalorian Empire holdings at Obroa-Skai have ended in a massive pursuit of the remaining Naphtali Erisi fleet from Mandalorian space to Arkania.

Mand'alor the Infernal called [member="Solan Charr"], while her Wolf Fang Armada pursues the fleeing ships. Their wish is the eradication of the Naphtali Erisi, a common threat. Only together can the Republic Remnant and the Mandalorian Empire conquer and destroy this ongoing & malicious collection of self-proclaimed Sith Loyalists.
clanmantis.png

Objectives:
  1. Military/PVP'ers: Eliminate the Naphtali Erisi members currently attempting to murder their way through Arkania. Board the Naphtali Erisi Flagship & capture their Captain. Protect the Civilians.
  2. Fleeters: The Naphtali Erisi amassed a strangely sizeable fleet of stolen ships, and are currently barrelling toward Arkanian Space with the Mandalorian Armada in pursuit. Engage and destroy/capture.
  3. Non-Combatants: The Nephtali Erisi School Massacre requires investigation, as whispers that a prominent member of the Arkanian government is, in fact, Serkan. Investigate & protect the civilians.
  • Naphtali Erisi: Love to be bad? Join the Naphtali Erisi & help Serkan destroy the infantile new government attempting to bud in on our territory! Fight for the secrets we're stealing at the two massive libraries in ME & RR Space.
clanmantis.png

OOC:
It's about time we bonded with the neighbours & had some mutual story building & fun. After discussing with [member="Alexandra Feanor"], we set up this skirmish. This is the ME & RR's chance to get to know each other, release some pent up tension & battle a common foe.

All members of the Republic Remnant & Mandalorian Empire are welcome.

If you want to sink your teeth in to playing a member of the Naphtali Erisi, you are welcome! Please PM me on my [member="Ahani Najwa"] account.

Fleeters, if you could post your fleet mileage so the admins have an idea of what's coming, that would be swell!

This thread goes up Friday, August 17th.

Mandalorian Empire Admin Team:
@Yasha Mantis
[member="Cassiopeia Australis"] / [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]
[member="Alkor Centaris"]
[member="Skorvek"] / [member="Lisset Australis"]

Republic Remnant Admin Team:
[member="Solan Charr"]
Halp! What's your Mention?
Hoboy... how do you spell that?
Hi you! @ You!

Cheers!

Lis

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Parja-Kal"] [member="Quoron Mantis"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Lisset Australis"] [member=“Atheus Voidwalker“] [member="Connory"] [member=“ThatMandoMomma”] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Amanda Kryze"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Alvarex Zambrano”] [member="Skosk Australis"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Ra’a’mah"] [member="Nita Quez"] [member="Joanes Quez"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Gerarich Thanor"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Rory Baccus"] [member="Nibsani"] [member=“Aaray Solus”] [member="Skorvek"] [member=“Lilik Mantis”][member="Meerax Quez"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae”] [member="Lily-Grace Australis"] [member="Tristan Wren"] [member="Arthur Raven"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member=“Ursula Vizsla”][member="Mavarah"] [member="Jake Awaud"][member="Noah Corek"](RR Tag list?)

[member="Avin Starfire"] Welcome to the fight!

[member="Giddean Kuat"] Excellent! Prepare for awesomeness!

[member="Juno Santoris"] Woohoo! This is going to be fantastic!

[member="Aedan Miles"] I would expect nothing less, Pirate Emperor!

[member="Ahani Najwa"] [member="Vice"] [member="Hydrocus Venetia"]

I just wanted to run it by you, but I was hoping to run my mando into some cultist opposition outside of the campus and lead them away. I didn't want to interfere with your story, though. Does that sound ok?

[member="Vyr Beviin"], That is totally ok with me! If you need some PC opposition for your tangential battle, [member="Hydrocus Venetia"] is available.

[member="Ayhia Katar"], cannot wait to duke it out! Also, thanks for helping with the Fleeter Opposition!

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Aedan Miles"], remember to tag [member="Ayhia Katar"] in your fleet posts, and I'll throw some forces in, too to even it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom