Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction OOC: First Order's Coronation Ball

Resurgent Narrative

R
iu4qbhx.png

1A31jAM.png

ffJkyay.png

The following houses have been invited to dance and dine at the Rosewood Castle in honor of Her Majesty's coronation. Houses and/or Corporations seeking invites to the Coronation Ball are asked to speak with the Coronation Committee. The Coronation Committee reserves the right to decline any requests to be invited to the Coronation Ball, without cause. We ask that all invited guests call to confirm their attendance. Invitations are for the guests and three people of their choosing. The Rosewood has been built with Force dampeners thus Force Sensitives may feel their connection has been severely restricted. Security at the Coronation Ball is maximum, should anyone become confrontational or cause confrontations, will be asked to leave the Rosewood Castle.

The Rosewood Castle is located on the outskirts of Avalonia just before reaching the countryside, carriages and/or speeders will pass by Remembrance Field en route to the Castle. As a general reminder, there are no air speeders permitted within the First Order's realm of influence, and especially so during the Coronation Ball. All invitees will arrive at Armitage Intergalactic Spaceport and be directed onto the Coronation Route to ensure safe and orderly arrival.

GuestHouseFaction/CompanyConfirmed
Ingrid L'lerim
House L'lerim
Eternal Empire
Y
Taozi Fuyuan
Clan Fuyuan
Eternal Empire
Y
Tristan Evore
House Evore
Eternal Empire
Y
Ben Craig
House Craig
Eternal Empire
Y
Kyrinov
House Kyrinov
Agents of Chaos
Y
Srina Talon
House Talon
Confederacy of Independent Systems
Y
Isley Verd
House Verd
Y
Adron Malvern
House Malvern
Y
Visanj T'Shakli
House T'Shakli
Y
Daegon Corvinus
House Corvinus
Y
Sigrid Adair
House Mecetti
Y
Adhira Chandra
House Chandra
Galactic Alliance
Y
Emmen Tagge
House Tagge
Galactic Alliance
Y
Seto Du Couteau
House Du Couteau
Galactic Alliance
N
Carolina Tevinter
House Tevinter
Galactic Alliance
N
Constantine Oliva
House Oliva
Galactic Alliance
Y
Maynard Treicolt
House Treicolt
Galactic Alliance
Y
Denzul Vosh-Sularen
House Sularen
Galactic Alliance
Y
Auteme Denko
House Denko
Galactic Alliance
Y
Aerarii Tithe
House Tithe
Galactic Alliance
Y
Dracken Pryce
House Pryce
Galactic Alliance
Y
Noelle Varanin
House Varanin
Silver Jedi Concord
Y
Caedyn Arenais
House Arenais
Silver Jedi Concord
Y
Coren Starchaser
House Starchaser
Silver Jedi Concord
N
Romi Jade
House Jade
Silver Jedi Concord
Y
Okkeus Dainlei
House Dainlei
Silver Jedi Concord
Y
Irveric Tavlar
House Tavlar
New Imperial Order
Y
Djorn Bline
House Bline
New Imperial Order
Y
Lucien Dooku
House Dooku
New Imperial Order
Y
Jaeger Harrsk
House Harrsk
New Imperial Order
Y
Rurik Fel
House Fel
New Imperial Order
Y
Carlyle Rausgeber
House Rausgeber
New Imperial Order
Y
Kaine Zambrano
House Zambrano
The Sith Empire
Y
Madelyn Lowe
House Lowe
The Sith Empire
Y
Quinn Varanin
House Varanin
The Sith Empire
Y
Telis Taharin
House Taharin
The Sith Empire
Y
Kaalia Pavanos
House Pavanos
The Sith Empire
Y
Arctus Silmar
House Silmar
The Sith Empire
Y
Farah Zambrano
House Zambrano
The Sith Empire
Y
Vanessa Vantai
House Vantai
The Sith Empire
Y
Seniya Nehir
House Nehir
Lonestar Detective Agency
Y
John Locke
House Locke
Locke and Key Mechanics
Y
Lunafreya Solidor
House Solidor
Blood Robotics and Shipbuilding Corporation
N
Alban Roble
House Roble
Roble Manufacturing
Y
Gat Tambor
House Tambor
Trade Federation
Y
Sila
House Miurani
Chiss Ascendancy
Y
Careena Fett
Clan Fett
Sons of Mandalore
Y
Kreslin Westwind
Clan Westwind
Mandalorian Union
Y
Heath Valhoun
House Valhoun
Elysium Empire
Y
Marlon Sularen
House Sularen
The Sularen Association
Y
Taji Nelson
House Nelson
Nelson Prototyping
Y

OOC Note:

If you do not see your character name here, but would like to attend the Coronation Ball. Please DM me on Discord, so we can work on getting your character's name on the invite list. If you have a character on here that you do not want to attend the ball, but have a character that you do want to attend. Again, please see me in private so we can get that arranged.

If you don't want to go, don't worry about it! If you do want to attend please DM me to confirm, and let me know who you're bringing with you. Remember, you can bring up to three other characters with yours! Yes, you can have multiple characters. No, you cannot change the music, myself, and staff members within the First Order have curated a specific playlist for the event. The Coronation Ball's story will be advanced by this account, Resurgent Narrative.

We understand that personalities clash and there may be people here who you do not want to write with, and that's okay. You don't have to, we wanted to extend the opportunity to join the ball to as many different characters as possible. We want the Coronation Ball to be fun for everyone, especially those who enjoy political intrigue this is a great thread for it! For those unfamiliar - think or look up the Halamshiral Ball / Wicked Eyes and Wicked Heart Quest from Dragon Age Inquisition.

I want to reiterate this thread is specifically a no-combat zone. Unless by combat you mean a battle of wits, but I digress; no combat, no use of the Force - thus the feeling for Force Users that their connection to the Force would be severely hampered. Rosewood Castle's submission will most likely be done after the ball (I just have a lot to do and it's in the works). I want everyone to have a good time, this is something that First Order Staff have been planning for a very long time. Now, in this thread, to help me get all the details correct I want those of you who have confirmed your attendance to write in who you are going with, tag them, write their name, have them pop in this thread and say who they are going with.

Remember the invites are for the person and up to three people of their choosing.

The purpose of this thread is to:

1. Establish diplomatic contact with multiple factions at once (not just for the First Order).
  2. Establish corporate contact with multiple companies with future role-play in mind. This again, is not just limited to the First Order! I would love to see business deals happening, or the prospect of faction/corporate deals.
  3. Set up an atmosphere for political intrigue, scheming and a moment for various spy games to have their fun. Observing leaders from other factions maybe attempting to eavesdrop on conversations. Plenty of room for that here!
  4. Socialize. I'm a sucker for romantic moments, and this will definitely provide a great opportunity for those of you - who enjoy that or have something special in mind for your characters.
Now I am working on something for this event, and the final day to submit your name to me if you want to attend is going to be November 2nd. Submit/Confirm your attendance with me by November 2nd, and yes you can bring alts (Force knows I'm bringing like four characters to this thing), so if you have alts you want to attend get their names in to me ASAP. This thread is going to go live November 6th. I am going to link a preview of the Coronation Ball's Program (it has our playlist) and then a link to the actual playlist on YouTube, for those of you who want to plan ahead. Points of interests will be forthcoming I'll be putting that together this weekend! Again can't wait to see everyone there, and thank you to everyone who has approached me to attend or has told me how excited they are for this. It's definitely, definitely made all the difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very powerful levels of drip, love the concept of the 'book' lay out and the houses here, would love to see people come up with sigils, crests etc.

If anyone wants to interact w/ any of the FOUR characters of mine invited to this hmu.
( Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar , Gat Tambor Gat Tambor , Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt , Rurik Fel Rurik Fel )

Good chance to get out of individual echo chambers and write w/ folks I haven't had the opportunity yet.

Final Dawn Central Command
Aight Resurgent Narrative

Quick update i'll be bringing two extra alts , including Denzul Vosh-Sularen Denzul Vosh-Sularen of the Galactic Alliance and Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar of the Sularen Association while also removing Marlon Sularen from the guest list since he'll stay on Byss watching over the development of the C.A.B

Also Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk and Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra i'd like to have a chat with you guys via my chars Dorian Sevanar and Denzul Vosh-Sularen respectively

Resurgent Narrative

R
I am getting close to finishing up the booklet but I need logos on a transparent background preferably a png, for any/all minor factions presented as well as any corporations who are represented here. Please keep these in approximately 200px x 200px for uniformity, thank you. If you do not get me a png logo that's okay.

I need these logos by the 3rd of November so I can wrap up my work on the pages and get started on trying to format them into a booklet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom