Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC Fall of Hion.

A big thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. I wanted to have an actual rped out fall of a Jedi instead of just "he went dark because the writer felt like it," and it wouldn't have been possible without you all. Sorry I cut it short(ish) with Hion's escape, but I'm getting busier toward the end of the week and with the massive amounts of Jedi writing in that thread and all directing stuff at me, I just wouldn't be able to keep up with everything.

I also wanted to say that I really admired how Jedi-like many of the characters were in this thread (as opposed to some other threads I've seen). I'm really impressed with the amount of restraint.

Alas, now Hion's journey takes him elsewhere in life. But who knows? Maybe some day he'll be redeemed.

Thank you: @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Sochi Ru"], @Meta, @[member="Cale Gunderson"], @[member="Carn Dista"] and everyone else whose names I can't spell.

P.S. Cale, if you read my last post, a few above your latest, you'll see that Hion already escaped. Maybe we'll fight some other time.

Carn Dista

C
It was fun, but jesus that force bellow is op. I read the bit about exploding temple walls, and couldnt help but wonder how ypu managed that.

Carn Dista said:
It was fun, but jesus that force bellow is op. I read the bit about exploding temple walls, and couldnt help but wonder how ypu managed that.
Because that's what happens when you have one and only one force power. Tradeoff for not having telepathy, telekinesis, energy manipulation, force bubble, etc.

Velok once blew down the reinforced security doors of the Jedi Archives with a bellow and even he admitted that Hion was more than double his power in this ability. :)

I wish I had gotten there sooner so as to be more involved than just what i was. Maybe we will rp later when Dar'rak is stronger and has ample dueling skills to rival a master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom