Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OOC]Bark at the Moon! (Discussion for GR and OS)

[member="Reverance"]

All I was saying was that Telti has no sky. That's all.

[member="Micah Talith"]

I want to deny you the things you enjoy because I'm a bad person.

Ciara Jevnaker said:
[member="Kaia Vullen"]

I'm down....but can [member="Sage Bane"] handle all of us :)
If there's four of is, the Ninja Law and Inverse Ninja Law of fiction should be in effect by now... The Ninja Law states that a single combatant is more competent and therefore more likely to do well in a fight the more opponents he has, since he is fighting alone. The Reverse Ninja Law states that the more mooks there are opposing the single combatant, the less competent they become.

Imma go to sleep now and see what's the plans in the morning, then make a post.

Peace begins with a smile.
Des Kovak said:
If there's four of is, the Ninja Law and Inverse Ninja Law of fiction should be in effect by now... The Ninja Law states that a single combatant is more competent and therefore more likely to do well in a fight the more opponents he has, since he is fighting alone. The Reverse Ninja Law states that the more mooks there are opposing the single combatant, the less competent they become.
Well he should be a right Bruce Lee by now then.

[member="Kaia Vullen"] [member="Des Kovak"] [member="Ciara Jevnaker"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

I'm fine with fighting all four of you, as long as I don't have to fight any of your NPCs.

Unless these are your NPCs:

oSnaHMY.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom