Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OOC]Bark at the Moon! (Discussion for GR and OS)

Nefertari Sovint said:
[member="Cameron Centurion"]

Shall we call it a draw? Or would you rather finish?
iYiptaw.jpg

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

What are you on about? The timeline for the invasion elapsed on the 13th. So the post you made on the 14th was, effectively, irrelevant.

The faction admins will judge the duel based on the point it was at when the invasion concluded. At least, that is my understanding of the invasion rules.

Also to give you a direct answer, there is no earthly way I would grant you a draw.

So maybe the ongoing fights aren't relevant anymore for the invasion, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for you to want to finish it. I can hardly imagine you only make posts when and if they matter for something like this. I can't see the harm about going ahead and make an end to what you were doing that makes more sense than an abrupt end.

That being said, I would like to see what happens with my opponent [member=Cylus Jest] as well, since that particular fight is relevant to Des' larger storyline going on as well. Speaking of which, hey Cyyyyylus. Come out to plaaaaaaay. *starts clinking bottles together*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom