Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: A Wolf Among Us [FO + Death Watch vs Mandos]

IC thread here. Please use this thread to communicate regarding the IC thread. Please keep things civil. :)

PVP allowed, keep it 1v1 or 2v2.

If you have questions about the story itself which were not answered with the IC post, please ask them here.

PLEASE tag me here if you are joining the thread, and tell me for which side. If for PVP, please tag me and list your opponent.

Weekend Treasure Hunt Style: Wheaton's Law applies.

Please be sure to allow for your opposition to post before posting again. Do NOT post stack, This is about STORY :)

Let the debate of Whose Visor is Cooler begin!

Posting Headers

Location: HANGAR [ALL will start here or at an airlock]; BRIDGE; or DETENTION AREA
Allies: First Order, Death Watch, OR Mandalorians - tag those directly NEAR you, not everyone on a given list
Enemies: First Order, Death Watch, OR Mandalorians - tag those directly NEAR you, not everyone on a given list
Gear: List it here, link it, or tell where it can be found

Also adding the Tags List here for reference.

PVP List
[member="Ezra Denko"] vs. [member="Xander Carrick"]
[member="Cameron Centurion"] vs. [member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Clovis Torcularis"] vs. [member="Mirshko Betna"]
[member="Atin Vendet"] vs. [member="Kango Fett"]

Tags List
Updated 5.8.2016
[member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Mirshko Betna"] | [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Kango Fett"] | [member="Andras Garon"] | [member="Stardust"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Maya Carrick"] | [member="Oron Verd"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Kade Kelborn"] | [member="Marcus Lok"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death Watch
[member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Kalyr Alor"] | [member="Ailyn Kelborn"] | [member="Face"] | [member="Atin Vendet"] | [member="Kyr'tsad"] (various Death Watch NPCs)

First Order
[member="Ludolf Vaas"] | [member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Ezra Denko"] |[member="Josiah Denko"] | [member="Harley"] | [member="Bolt-559"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

[member="Suravi Teigra"] Not at the moment. Otherwise I would have stated such. I would like to keep it to just the Mandos/DW and FO for now to limit confusion. Also, as I recall, relations with the Republic aren't exactly the best atm.

Anija Betna said:
[member="Kango Fett"] The general assumption here is that both groups sent shuttles.. either to land in the hangar, or by airlock. No need to spacewalk :p
Haha ok. Thank you
Darn there goes my Gravity reference. I miss the ship and go floating pass the sith. JK :p

[member="Kango Fett"] I mean you could spacewalk if you wanted to :p Also, for any Mandos, if you are joining, feel free to snag the Ribbon from the Campaign Ribbons resource in the Mando Data forum

I will probably not be posting as Anija in this thread except for the purpose of storytelling, if needed. I'm going to focus on [member="Mirshko Betna"] and [member="Ailyn Kelborn"] this time around :)

[member="Suravi Teigra"]
As a note, others can join, but I would ask that you wait a day or so to allow First Order writers a chance to see this and join. If you have questions regarding the story which are not addressed by the initial ic post, do let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom