Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith & Suns Vs. Reps at Ralltiir

fic%28mpml.gif
So since I'm always looking for fun and adventure. I've decided to get my team hat and throw it in the ring so to say. While not sending any of our forces in, just agents. This war between the One Sith and Republic is profitable. And profit is what Black Sun strives for.​
The target is Ralltiir. It does not sit on our map, but is located on the Parlemian Trade Route, smack dab on the boarders of the Core and Colonies. And directly in the line of fire from the Sith. This skirmish is a precursor to the invasion.​
Now what exactly are we doing other than be causing trouble. Well Ralltiir is a major financial world. Which means its full of bloated banks and reserves of precious metals. So obviously we're going to steal everything we can. And the One Sith will be trying to wreck the defenders and help us steal it. The Republic is obviously trying to defend the world and stop us. And soon the Crimson Permanent Assurance will sail the high seas of finance to pillage your world.​
I will be leading the Suns. [member="Darth Vornskr"] should be the One Sith guy.​
OS / Suns Objectives: Steal monies. Beat up Reppies.​
Rep Objectives: Stop us if you can!​
Thread will be up in a few hours.
We're live folks.​

I recommend that [member="RC-1025"], [member="Telark Valhaim"], [member="Kiyron"], [member="Cody Jorin"], and [member="Doc"] stretch their legs in this skirmish!
:)

And [member="Marcello Matteo"] wasn't tagged that the thread is live, as per his request. So, here ya go kiddo.

Kiyron

K
I have another character involved as part of the Suns, but as long as they remain separate, I can definitely be here.
[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Unless it interferes with the Carida invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom