Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public One Night in Eshan

Objective: Dance
Tags: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache Ryana mina Ryana mina Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Direct Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani
Equipment: pretty dress, Echo stone, carved luck charm

Untitled788_20230712011953.png
This girl sounded as uncomfortable as she looked.
"Yeah. Iris. Uh, whatever they got, really. Not picky."

"Perfect, exactly what I was going to order." I grinned as I caught the attention of the barman finally. "Two whatever's from your didn't realise how expensive this place was range please."

He brought back too rather small red cocktails and I handed over the credits before turning my back and leaning against the bar. "So im going to drink my whatever and then go and have a dance, if you fancy the company you can come, if you want to just chill here, thats ok too.". I let out a little yummy noise as I sipped the cocktail, it tasted like oi-oi berries. With just a hint of something else that tasted like spice.

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
The Club Entrance & The Club Floor - Clubbing District - Eshan
Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel || @OPEN
VVVDHjr.png

Adjusting his tie one more time so it remained comfortably tight around his neck, Felix's gloved fingers firmly adjusted the cuffs of his suit, thin golden stripes adorning the red fabric. His eyes cast a glance at his gloved hands, particularly his left hand. Stripping away the detachable portions of his cybernetic limb allowed him to hide it away. That and he finally combed down his wild and unruly hair.

Overall, perhaps, it gave him a more distinguished appearance than his change of uniform ever could. A shift from mysterious mercenary to professional gentleman was a makeover Felix never quite saw coming. Not even his glasses were to be found sitting on the bridge of his nose and exposing those blue-green eyes for all to see.

Thinking back, he never thought red was much his color. His mercenary garb saw him in a black coat with a purple-red lining on the inside. Easier to hide stains and blend in when need be with that attire.

This was certainly more bright attire, but something told him back at the shop to choose it. The color had simply spoken to him. Besides, Luthien had nearly held him at swordpoint when he initially mentioned he had no plans of wearing anything fancy. Although, in her defense, perhaps he should have realized encouraging her to wear something nice meant he would have to do the same.

Played himself there, if only just a little.

His attention remained focused on the bouncers. He needed to be ready after the next in line were done with their business. A soft voice cut through his focus like a knife as he immediately looked down, peering at yellow irises with his own.

"Luthien, you are more than welcome to be here," Felix smiled. The confident smirk remained steady as ever as he took her left hand and clasped it between both of his own, giving an encouraging shake. "But if you wish, we can go back to the ship, order some takeout, and spend the night doing whatever we want. Still . . . you know what I think?"

His hands would squeeze hers lightly before patting her hand once.

"I think you're going to have a fantastic night here. Trust me on this, okay?"

Letting go of her hand, Felix looked away and forward before giving a small shrug along with a small tilt of his head to the side. Dresses, at the end of the day, were fabric. Replaceable, but its true value was how it made someone feel.

"And don't worry about the dress. Wear it however much you like. I'll get you another."

If Felix needed to work a few extra jobs, why not. Nothing wrong with that. Someone would be happy, and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Taking a step forward in the line, Felix reached inside his suit and felt around before producing an electronic ticket. An almost blank white card. One scan by the doorstaff later, and a small black sigil appeared on it. Then, the pair were ushered into the club as Felix tucked the ticket away into the inside pocket of his coat. Once that was over with, Felix offered his arm up for Luthien to grab onto at her leisure.

"Shall we? I think a little liquid courage would do us both some good."

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris glanced briefly to the drink, then to Gwen. Then back to the drink. After a moment she took it up to take her own sip. Which wasn't a sip so much as just throwing back the whole thing to drink it all in one gulp. It wasn't the best idea, but Iris committed to it regardless. After a brief grimace she gave a brief smile. Briana wouldn't want her to just sit by herself, right? "What are we dancing to?"

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari

Tags: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi @everyone | OPEN

With an arm looped around Lily's own, Cora watched the young Echani talk her way into the club. A slow smile - a show of pride - worked its way onto the Ukatian's face as Lily wielded her noble title with a delicate yet firm touch, gaining their entry. Very good. That was what she liked to see. The brunette on Lily's other arm seemed to be almost vibrating with excitement, drawing them into a more playful atmosphere.
V56mUd3.jpg

Her lips pursed as they walked into the establishment, hit by a wave of heat and noise. This was not an environment the prude aristocrat would willingly seek out, but Lily had convinced her, citing the good company she'd find herself in. That was how Cora had ended up in the same black long-sleeved dress as she'd worn when snooping around one of the Fractal State's nightclubs for Makko. It was the only vaguely appropriate club-wear she had, despite the fact that she was consistently uncomfortable with the hemline that rose just above her knees.

"I'm going to get a drink." Raising her voice over the bass, she unwound her arm from Lily's own, gave the girl a smile, and floated towards the bar in time to see a Twi'lek make a retching face.

"One alcohol, please." She announced to the bartender. He raised an eyebrow, and she paused. Ah, that was right. Cora was no longer on Ukatis, where, in spite of it all, her worldly needs had been anticipated by an army of servants.

"A glass of the house red, if you will."

ATTIRE: Gown | Arm
INTERACTING: Felix Faraday Felix Faraday
OTHERS: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi Iris Arani Iris Arani Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache Ryana mina Ryana mina Vhirr’bel'laminis Vhirr’bel'laminis Trug Zigash Trug Zigash Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Felix grabbed a hold of my hand. Which was... new. I didn't expect it at first, but allowed it to happen. Its not like I didn't trust him. Far from it. More so I was just not used to the idea of having my hand held. it felt weird and awkward. It was a subtle move to let me know everything was going to be fine. Sure I was just nervous, and I saw why he wanted to ease my tension. So the holding of hand was accepted instead of turned away. Letting me know that if we really wanted, we could turn back and just go do something else for our time off from jobs.

"No I'll be fine. We have gotten this far. No point in turning back now."

I just shook my head at his other comment. Of course he would want to buy me a new dress. What is it with the male gaze and wanting to see women wear something, that had the most amount of skin possible shown or inferred. Hell, I could have probably shown up with just a baggy t-shirt and some slacks and someone would still try to find a reason to talk to me. Every part of me wanted to tease the man for suggesting he liked seeing me in a dress instead of just normal work clothes or whatever. Instead, I just kept my mouth shut as Felix led us through the front doors of the establishment. Letting him take care of the tickets. Knowing me, I'd probably studder and kark it up.

Once inside, Felix offered his arm. I knew what he was trying to do. Ever since meeting, and teaming up with Felix, he had relentlessly tried to show me various holoflicks and other cinema that he "know you will love." And honestly, as much as the films were alright in my eyes, seeing him want to share them with me was just fun to watch. Yet, from them, there seemed to always be the "Hero" who was with a girl figure and they did this arm loop thing. Considered a sign of being that man's plus one. Or was used by a married couple to signify that they were together. Probably using it on me just to be a gentlemen, and also to make sure I wouldn't get lost.

The question of liquid courage, or alcohol was something to me very much foreign. Sure, I had partaken in some drinks in the past but the effects hit me a hell of a lot faster than others, and I didn't have this "hungover" that man seemed to complain about. Probably because of my Atoan blood. Many hearts to pump the inebriating liquid through me quicker, and also fight the toxins in a much quicker time. Without trying to ruin it I wanted to explain.

"Easy on the proof. I don't want to wake up in an hour somewhere I don't know. I'm not a tree. Can't soak up everything and be fine with it."

As we walked over to the bar itself I felt that one drink to get the night started would be fine. Something that wouldn't kill me or my stomach, but enough to let the stress melt away. As they said, liquid courage was stated as such because removing some of your facilities, stress, or altering the chemical processes in the mind, to make you feel just a little better than you were before.

"I will trust whatever you would like to order for me Felix. Got more experience than I do at this."

lily-div.png

Outfit: This
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Felix Faraday Felix Faraday | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Trug Zigash Trug Zigash | Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel | Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache | Vhirr’bel'laminis Vhirr’bel'laminis | Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to | Open

Music: This Song

Everyone had accepted her invite to come and join in the fun. It was great to see and made Lily all the more excited, she was thrilled to see her friends here to enjoy what Eshan had to offer in terms of a fun night out, and she hoped they would enjoy the music to dance to and the drinks that were on offer as well. Luckily because they were in the VIP floor and Lily pulled nobility status, the bartenders were aware to lower the prices of their drinks. Especially with those she had invited to join them.

"Shan you look good out of the Jedi robes!" Lily complimented her friend as she waved to him excitedly and was thrilled to see him arrive, "Ryana, you look amazing too! If you need anything let me know."

When Ko arrived, Lily gave a teasing wolf whistle for her friend, "well, don't you look fetching! Told you that you could look great outside of those Jedi robes!" Lily winked to Ko as he greeted Ryana and Lily. Lily looked to Ceri and grinned, "just going to make sure everyone got here and then we are definitely going to hit that dance floor!" She told Ceri in very excited breaths as she bounced around on the spot, clearly eager to dance now.

There was someone in particular she hoped would walk in but she wasn't sure they would turn up.

Cora had unwound her arm from Lily and headed over to the bar. Lily quickly joined, "not the house red, no, no, please fetch a bottle from the top shelf," she turned to Corazona, "the house wine is never their best and you definitely want to try some of the fancier wines here, don't worry about cost, I can cover that for everyone." She smiled widely as she said the last part loudly so all her Jedi friends were not as worried about the cost of drinks for the night. She would cover that for anyone who was a Jedi or a friend.

The beat of song started up and Lily's eyes lit up and she recognised the song. "Oh! We definitely have to go dance now to this!" Lily exclaimed excitedly as she tried to bring as many people to the dance floor section of the club as she could.

Shan broke out into a small smile at being told he looked good out of his Jedi robes. Though he shook his head afterwards, trying not to dwell on it. Instead he just returned the wave, keeping a smile on his face. "You're looking fantastic like always Lily. Hope you're doing well." He hadn't really seen much of his friend recently, but he had tried not to worry about it. He was sure that she was fine. Either way, he should probably try to do something, since just sitting in the VIP area wasn't very...social. He could just sit somewhere whenever he wanted, but it wasn't every day you got to go to a club like this.

A eyebrow raised as he overheard Lily saying that that she'd cover the costs for everyone. Well, Shan wasn't overly a very rich person when it came to his tastes, so he wasn't going to be too concerned about getting something expensive. As long as it was nice, that was all he cared about. So the Mirialan wandered over towards the bar, frowning as he tried to figure out what on Eshan he was going to order. Before shrugging his shoulders. "I'll just have a glass of water please. Nothing too fancy about it please" He didn't really care for sparkling water, and honestly this was just an excuse to get him up and out into the club a bit more.

Afterwards, he turned himself around to lean against the counter and watch some of the group dance. Dancing wasn't really one of his things, especially when he had no clue how to do anything. He might have enjoyed making people laugh, but right now, when there was so many strangers around. He wouldn't mind embarrassing himself in front of Ko, Jonyna or even Ryana, but there were other people here who he didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of. Lily was one of them. So was Cora come to think of it but she had already embarrassed herself in front of Shan with the whole horse incident...Hm...Maybe he should try to head out onto the dance floor. Eh. He wouldn't get to experience this often, so he decided to head off to the dance floor.

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ryana mina Ryana mina Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Objective: Fun!
Wearing: This

Tag: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

Z9U36lL.png
The Kel Dor listened to the Red twi’lek’s comment. Noting his normally hidden physique as well as Lily’s whistle and words on wearing something other than his traditional clothes. Causing the padawan to blush a little bit around his antiox mask. “Aww shucks, thanks you two.” He said back to the pair of girls.

Watching as Cora seemingly made a beeline to the bar. Ryana also took leave suddenly as well. Now that he was in the nightclub Ko wasn’t too sure what to do now. He saw Shan off to the side by themselves. He felt a little compelled to join them, but then it would just be two guys standing off by themselves. Eventually his goggled gaze shifted to the sight of a familiar tigress. Who it seemed did not hesitate for a moment before she was throwing it back.

His hidden eyes narrowed some. Ko didn’t consider himself a very prideful man, but he couldn’t let his master be the only one that was hip and cool between the two of them. He then heard the music change to a song that was unfamiliar to him. Lily called out for her friends to dance to it. The Kel-Dor didn’t even know the song or could understand the lyrics, but it had a fun energy to it. As Ko stepped in he also saw the Mirialan teen join the dance floor as well. As the music was starting off Kel Dor would begin to move his body. Ko’s movements bounced some with the rhythm of the song. He’d been practicing a bit of dancing off and on. Partly because of the blunder he had last time he did as well as Jonyna encouraging him to train it as a supplementary skill to his training.

beeple-05-04-18.png

UNE NUIT A ESHAN
~Tres bien, there's love for sale~

OUTFIT: hiding in plain sight... with style
DATE: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
PROXIMITY: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

tbJgLFy.png
CLUBBING DISTRICT, ESHAN, INNER RIM
HOLD YOUR HORSE I'M NOT HERE TO SHOOT THINGS UP
It's been months since the event that fueled up the conflict between the Enclave and the Galactic Alliance took place. It was something really stupid, a Padawan sneaked up into Kestri, got caught by some Karjr. And the rest is history. Sure, it was a crime, trespassing a sovereign state's territory. It doesn't help either that the Alliance was so adamant in getting the Padawan back without paying any reparation, if the tales are to be believed. Yet, I can't deny that some aspects in the Enclave society have been pushing for expansion to former territories, quite understandable, but also war with the Alliance. That part I couldn't really understand, but that's a different story for another day. On this page, a Padawan got caught in between. I'm not saying that the Padawan was innocent in this whole ordeal. Definitely not. However, my mom said this once; "I fucked up, I know that, but Manda, can't a girl just do the best she can?" The way both parties treated this Padawan reminded me of that, and I knew even before it reached halfway that it was what was going to happen. And I was right.

As a Karjr of the Enclave, I was involved in the handling of the incident, from investigation, interrogation, to the court process. We definitely had the right to conduct the whole thing, don't get me wrong, but come on, she's what, nineteen, twenty? Give me a break. So I did what I could to, at the very least, make sure that her stay in the cell of Tor Valum wouldn't leave her with trauma I wouldn't wish on my enemies, that her experience here was pretty much similar to what happens if you're in a Core World jail. What started as a nice gesture turned into conversations, it was like I was the only thing that kept her sane at those moments. I can't lie that the conversation part only came because I do think that she was attractive, but that's beside the point. She doesn't have to keep contact after she escaped in Rodia. Yet she did. What started with apologies and gratitudes turned into friendly talks and more-than-playful flirtings, all from inordinate distance. I joined my Alor, Careena Fett, on a mission even before Rodia took place, fighting zombies and monsters, liberating Mandalorian systems, and she had to go through the aftermath, blamed for what transpired between the two sovereign powers. Yet between all those busyness, we always find time to talk. Just a glimmer of joy within this dark time.

So, when I eventually completed the mission, coincidentally quite close to Eshan, the border of the Alliance and the home of Lily Decoria, I shot my shot and asked her if she wanted to meet somewhere nearby, with nothing to lose. Perhaps, she was just lonely in this whole messy situation, and needed someone to vent to, without any intention to actually meet me again. Yet she accepted, given that I came to Eshan. Going out of the Alliance territory isn't an option for her at the moment. So I decided to go, leaving anything that indicates my allegiance to the Enclave in Concord Dawn. Look, I realized that this whole thing sounds really suspicious. An Enclave Karjr, lured into hostile territory, without the only things that can protect him from danger. If my colleagues, or even worse, Careena knows what I'm doing, they would beat my ass and throw me into the Vong pit back in Kestri. But come on, it's not that bad. I could still enter the planet with generic armor and weapons, nothing too different from one of those clandestine missions I usually take as a Karjr.

The place we're meeting, on the other hand, doesn't allow armor and weaponry. The former, I wouldn't even think about at the first place, there's no way I'm meeting Lily in cheap ass battle armor. A white shirt, waistcoat, suspender, pleated trousers, and an outer for the walk outside would do for tonight. The latter, I know a way or two to sneak a weapon in even into governmental facilities. Taking a gun into a nightclub is child's play. Not that I would start a fight or something, but it's better to be safe. I might be in love but I'm not stupid. Wait, no, I haven't even met the girl in so long, I'm not karkin' in love, don't be dumb.

It's quite crowded tonight, but we're not meant to be in the public section. The VIP floor, that's gotta be up there in the best perk to have as a nobility. Of course that comes with an invitation list, one where she absolutely can't put in the name 'FETT' in. Thus, she came up with a fake name and a game-plan. Pretend to be a stranger, come up with a backstory, bump on her up there. Spicy. If it's a dangerous game she wants to play, I'll double down and play ball. I'll snatch her in front of her Jedi peers, what about that? The Jedi peers, they're nothing I'm really concerned about, to be honest. They might get jumpy at the sight of a stranger approaching their friend, but nothing I can't handle. I also don't wear anything that could indicate that I'm of the Enclave, or even a Mandalorian in general. Well, perhaps a tattoo or two, but I don't think anyone would go on rummaging my pants tonight. No one that hasn't know that I'm a Karjr of the Enclave, at the very least. As for the fake name, it's B.J., which must've come literally from my actual name. She probably panicked when asked for a name and said the first thing that came through her mind. Cute.

With a mix of excitement and anxiousness, I gave my 'name' to the VIP security, his eyes not budging away from me for a few seconds before letting me in. It's probably quite easy to smell my foreign scent here in Eshan, especially in such an elite establishment. People like me don't really belong in places like this club, yet life has a strange way of working out. I went directly to the bar to order a whisky on a rock, while scanning my surroundings, looking for any sign of Lily. Well, before long, there she is, looking as gorgeous as ever in that metallic light blue tank-top and short pants, moving smoothly to the beat of the music. That's the easy part. Now, to approach her as a 'stranger'. I nodded at the woman at the bar that looked like she had drunk five glasses past her limits, snatched my glass from the bartender, and walked through the crowd to the dance floor, vibing and dancing to the music. People who walked different paths in life, united by the fact that they're karkin' rich, well-connected, or both. It's a vibe that I've never experienced before, immaculate if I have to use a single word to describe it. Yet amongst this objectively attractive crowd of people, my eyes are fixated on Lily. The journey there feels like eternity, partly because I have to make things look natural, swinging and smiling around people, but also for the fact that I've waited months for this, and I hope she shared the same sentiment.

As I am getting closer, still dancing to the music, I glared right at her direction, my light brown eyes capturing her majestic blue, a genuine smile flared up on my face, maybe too genuine for a supposed jolt between strangers. After a few seconds that felt like forever, I reached out my hand to invite her for a dance, not a single regard on how everyone else, her Jedi friends or else, would perceive the gesture. Oh, if it all could be that simple…

tbJgLFy.png

Outfit: Attire
Tag: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache

Ryana stayed there to offer assistance if needed but it didn't look like it she looked at rayne "I'm sorry that I scared you and made you run away" she said to rayne as she awaited zinders word on if rayne had a concussion or not. The young lethan didnt know the other twi'lek at all really but since she scared the woman off she was here to stay until rayne got a clear bill of health or needed to be carried away. Ryana looked to rayne "I'm force sensitive if you want I open a telepathic link and we can talk that way if you want rayne" she asked looking at the taller twi'lek she didn't want to just enter her mind unwarranted or unwelcome.

Last edited:

Rayne nodded, allowing her eyes to be checked by the very drunk man, who was very drunk. They would dilate, as expected, indicating that she had no concussion. The Lethan would then apologize for scaring her off, offering to communicate telepathically upon recognizing her inability to speak. The scrapper shook her head rather insistantly. She didn't like the idea of people reading her thoughts, not after how casually that doctor lady Iris Arani Iris Arani had done so.

A wave of people began moving to the dance floor now. Rayne looked over and caught the sight of a few individuals that the Lethan girl had interacted with, likely her friends. She gave her a pat on the shoulder and gestured her head to them, indicating that she should go out to where her friends were.

She shouldn't be worrying about some random stranger.

Her attention shifted back to the very, very drunk man. Very drunk. Like, maybe unhealthily drunk, but not to the extent of acting without reason. They were still conscious enough to test someone for a concussion. With a combination of simple letters in sign, mouthing out the words, and basic gestures, she would try to get across...

ARE YOU OKAY?

It was the least she could do, given that he had gone out of his way to help her while wasted. He probably needed water in his system or something. She wasn't sure.

Rayne wasn't really a doctor.

Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Ryana mina Ryana mina

Barely paying attention to the conversation being had at first as he conducted the test, satisfied with the results, he clicked the flashlight off.

Attempted to.

A frown appearing as the light shifted into a slow on and off pattern as he stared directly into the beam. Somewhat entranced for a moment before clicking it again.

A red flood of light covering his face as his brow furrowed.

"Light broke." Handing it back to Ryana in defeat as he cleared his throat. The trio of other's having gone their own ways at the sight of the dance floor beginning to populate.

The slow twist he did to find them coming full circle to see the woman signing to him. Spectacularly failing to get the full message as he looked between her hands and mouth.

"I'm sorry. I. I don't get wh-Just. Just hands. I know. I know a little. We-A-Ehh. Enough." Still leaning as he looked to her hands once more.

"Go'head." He nodded, his whole body continuing to slowly lean forward as he watched her hands.

mKCuZtW.png

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
The Club Bar - Clubbing District - Eshan
Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel || @OPEN
VVVDHjr.png

A simple smile and a quick breath escaped Felix. At least he did not make a complete fool of himself offering his arm as he was met with Luthien accepting his gesture. Although he had been much bolder taking ahold of her hand to comfort her, there was something about this entire situation that made Felix feel . . . out of place in a way. No, not quite right. He knew why this felt odd. Only a number times had he gone drinking or partying with company.

No matter the kind of company he kept, Felix was sure he could count the number of times on his hands where he enjoyed the company of others, formal setting or not. No, most evenings were spent not in a club but any nearby bar. A drink in hand as he listened to steady music and the background noise of a holonet screen. Downing perhaps two or three glasses before setting his head down on the counter and letting his eyes close slowly. It was never the booze that did him in although it may have helped.

It was the exhaustion. Like running on a treadmill until your lungs gave out. The good kind. The exhaustion following something done right.

Hopefully he would get this night right for Luthien. He would be a poor friend, a poor host, otherwise. At least she didn't get the chance to tease him--he saw that spark in her eye--as the pair of them reached the bar. But seeing her in a better mood certainly raised his own spirits up a little, although he was sure between the two of them he was more confident with these sorts of experiences.

Nodding his head once to show he listened and understood Luthien's caution, Felix fought back a chuckle and only allowing a ghost of a playful smirk cross his lips for a split second.

Not a tree. Funny.

Then, his mind quickly racked through his mind on what to get Luthien as a drink. Nothing too strong or perhaps something she could enjoy more so in increments depending on how she felt. As for her tastes . . . well, they would figure that out together, won't they?

Felix smiled before gesturing for her to sit first at an open seat. "Well then, you're in excellent hands."

Felix leaned one arm on the counter before waving his other arm, flagging down the bartender droid.

"A financier cobbler for my friend, and a live'n'love for me, please," Felix began ordering their respective drinks. A more "Oh and use butter-washed rum for the cobbler. Stir, don't shake or roll. Thanks."

A fancier and sweeter tasting drink for Luthien than for himself. But his was the old reliable and there was no use fixing what was not broken. He remembered when making a drink took longer when done by human hands, and the preparation behind a fancier or home-styled drink took much more time and effort or simply made by one's self. But droids and the technology behind this establishments?

It was impressive as to how efficient its operations ran.

Felix slid the required credits across the bar to the droid before settling down in his own seat, leaning backwards against the counter as he watched the sea of people dancing all around the club. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly for a moment, almost twitching. There were people he recognized. Concern immediately raced to the forefront of his mind. Should he say hello? Would there be trouble if he did?

A question for later. He could talk to old and new acquaintances when he wasn't busy. Right now, this night was focused on helping Luthien get acquainted with the night life. With pre-programmed warning, the droid dropped off their respective drinks before moving onto the next customer.

"To your first night out!" Felix nodded with a grin in Luthien's direction before turning a little to grab his whiskey drink and raise his glass in toast towards Luthien. "Enjoy."

With that, Felix's hand would swirl the liquid around once inside his glass before taking a swig of his bourbon whiskey. Strong as always and the honey was always a nice touch along with its other elements. A deep breath exited his lung as his eyes closed and his shoulders relaxed. It reminded him of home.

Opening his eyes and looking over to Luthien before back to the club, Felix smirked as he kept leaning against the counter.

"You know how to dance?"

Equipment: Dress
Tags: OPEN

Bella observed the dancers from her vantage point, enjoying the fluidity of their movements and the kaleidoscope of colors that swirled around the dance floor. She took a sip of her drink, the fruity sweetness tingling on her lips, as her crimson eyes darted from one dancer to another.

The music's tempo pulsed through her veins, and she couldn't resist the magnetic pull of the dance floor any longer. Setting her glass down, she gracefully made her way to the center of the action. Her ebony dress seemed to shimmer with every step, and her lithe frame moved with an effortless sensuality that drew the gaze of many.

As Bella lost herself in the music, her every movement was a graceful expression of the rhythm, an invitation to join her on the dance floor. She turned and swayed, her deep crimson eyes locking onto someone in the crowd.

With a sultry smile, Bella extended her hand, beckoning them to join her in the dance.

Eshan
Tags: Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache

Rayne_divider.png

"I'm sorry. I. I don't get wh-Just. Just hands. I know. I know a little. We-A-Ehh. Enough."

That... kind of made sense. Rayne sighed, slowly signing for Zinder to understand what it was that she was saying. He understood some sign.

You okay? Need water?

He did seem pretty tipsy. She wanted to at least make sure that he got some water in his system, at least to make sure that he wasn't dropping like she did. Rayne would give a look of concern, coming off as compassionate as one could without words. She couldn't remove her caring nature, even when she was a child on Nar Shaddaa. You'd think being homeless on the most crime-ridden streets would take that out of a person.

Rayne's head would turn back to the dance floor for a moment. She kind of wanted to dance, but there was no way in hell she was going to let some random person come up to her to ask to dance. The worst part of that wasn't even not being able to respond properly. That was a recipe for disaster.

But then she got an idea. Her eyes lit up, turning back to the drunk soldier. He probably needed someone to keep an eye on him anyways, given his intoxication.

Wanna dance? I owe you for the help.

She'd also give a gesture in the direction of the floor, at least so he'd understand if he missed a sign. This seemed a far better alternative to being approached by some weirdo, and this person hadn't given her a reason to feel off about them.

What was the worst that could happen?

Partly because of the blunder he had last time he did as well as Jonyna encouraging him to train it as a supplementary skill to his training.
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar's body seemed to move on her own, twisting and twirling against the air, and anyone close by. She felt free again, back in the mindset of her old days. She wouldn't admit it to her fellow jedi, but being part of the order felt stifling at times. She missed this. The ability to just go out, and relax. Unwind. Put the weight of the world down and allow herself the freedom to put her mind at ease. She had committed to being a hero. It was her life goal, something she couldn't bare to go back on. But being a jedi?

That was something she hadn't considered, nor did she really want to. Being a jedi was baked into her culture. To be Cathar, to be Denik, it meant that if you were strong in the Force, you were expected to become one of the order. To follow in the history of those who saved Cathar, and follow the path of Sylvar. But did being a hero automatically mean one has to be a jedi? That was a question that Jonyna now had to ask herself. But not now. An answer would come eventually, but not now.

Now, she was having fun. Something she couldn't say she'd had since her last trip with Lily Decoria Lily Decoria .

The dance floor however, was only so large, and she eventually got closer to her padawan. Maybe it was her own body's internal compass drawing her closer to her moral center, maybe it was her mother guiding her through the force.

More likely though, it was Jonyna making the conscience choice. Ko Vuto Ko Vuto had seen Jonyna, the Hero. He'd seen Jonyna, the Knight. Now he needed to see Jonyna, the person. The woman under the coat, a carefree soul that only wished to settle down and have a life of her own. Being a hero, it was never out of obligation. It was to her, the obvious answer. To do good, to help those around her with what power she had. Why did it need to be any more complicated? But in reality...

"Ko!" She called out, grinning as her tail twirled around, brushing up against her padawan's arm. "Come dance with me!"

lily-div.png

Outfit: This
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to | Trug Zigash Trug Zigash | Felix Faraday Felix Faraday | Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel | Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache | Vhirr’bel'laminis Vhirr’bel'laminis | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari
Interacting with: Broja Fett Broja Fett

Music: This

It was a great relief that plenty of her friends joined her on the dance floor, smiling widely to all of them and enjoying the beats of the song as her hips swayed and Lily closed her eyes to just allow her body to feel the beat and move in sync with the beat. It was clear that she loved the song being played as she danced well in time with the music and moved her body as everyone got more into the song. It was exciting to be on the dance floor, there was a chance for anyone to look silly or goofy but getting that chance to dance, to feel the music course through your body and have a partner to enjoy the dance with. That was thrilling and hot. At least Lily felt so, and doing it with her friends all around just meant she was able to have a load of fun. Time away from all the hard training and strictness, letting others see how she could let her hair down since she tended to be tough in training, even more so lately.

Opening her eyes she caught the gaze of Broja. He had arrived and she was thrilled.

He gestured her over to dance with him and her eyes glinted with a flirtatious tease, at first a teasing defiant no as she danced with her friends. Only checking him out more as her movements became more swayed and teasing the movements of her hips and hands for Broja. Though while she was showing some defiance and teasing, her body moved closer to him. He had been the only good outcome of the Kestri incident and she was glad he understood and forgave her part in the whole incident, she hoped that things would work out and peace could be achieved soon so that they could be more open later down the line.

As she moved closer to Broja, a smirk played on her lips, she draped her arms around his neck and danced with him as her silvery blue eyes sparkled. "Hello there stranger." Lily teased in a flirty tone as she danced with him, "caught your eye, did I?" She raised an eyebrow, keeping the fact that this was the first time meeting and a chance encounter though her heart was racing at the chance to be this close with him. He looked amazing out of his Mandalorian armour and she was so pleased that he was dressed so handsomely. It was perfect and while neither of them had stated it, it felt like a dreamy first date, albeit one where they had to be quiet and secretive, which was far from ideal.

Especially since Lily hated lying and was bad at it. She had just called him B.J. for the VIP list because she panicked so much when needing to give a name for him.

Tags: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache Ryana mina Ryana mina Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Direct Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani
Equipment: pretty dress, Echo stone, carved luck charm

Untitled788_20230712011953.png
Iris Arani Iris Arani downed her drink, so I did the same, knocking the rest of mine back to quickly be ready for the dance floor. "This works for me?" I said, gesturing to the music in the air and walking to the dance floor. The leader of our group tonight seemed very keen that everyone has a good time and had offered to cover the bar tab and was also dragging people to the dance floor. So that was where we ended up, I wasn't a bad dancer and could move well with my unusual body structure, but my rhythm was not as good as some of the others on the floor It seemed. I saw a few people had taken the announcement that the bar was on Lily Decoria Lily Decoria to heart and a small queue had formed. "Are all Jedi rich or is it just Lily and Cora?" i laughed to my own dance partner.

Outfit: Attire
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Iris Arani Iris Arani

Ryana walked back onto the night club after her attempted talking to with Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to didn't end well she started dancing to the music her hips swaying and her moves where meant to draw eyes. As she danced to the music she saw ko dancing and smiled as she moved closer to him still dancing her moves where meant to draw the eye and entrance the viewer all of her time as a slave gave her a few useful skills dancing was one of them. It felt good to cut loose in a way that wasn't training or running after a certain racyon trouble maker even if she did love the furball he could be annoying at times. As the song ends ryana would give ko a kiss on the cheek and smile at him partially to mess with him.

Shan just watched the others heading out onto the dance floor to dance, blinking to himself ever so slightly. It looked like a few of them were already getting dance partners. He could see Lily Decoria Lily Decoria getting with some stranger who he didn't know the name of. Then there was Ko Vuto Ko Vuto starting to go and dance with Jonyna Si Jonyna Si ...Or well Jonyna had asked Ko to go and dance with her and Shan was just surprised at that if he was being honest. he didn't expect the Kel-Dor to have any good dancing skills. He seemed more like he'd be good at reading. Not that it was a bad thing though! Shan was always a fan of reading. Dancing wasn't something he was good at himself but that didn't matter. He just had to...relax, and let loose a little bit right? That's what dancing was all about right?

Was he meant to grab some kind of partner before he started dancing? The Mirialan glanced around to try and see what was going on around him, before finishing off his glass of water and putting it down onto a random table. It was time to head down towards the dance floor and start to boogie! So that's what Shan went to do, stepping on into the main part of the club...and just starting to do weird movements around the place. Waving his arms around in the air and just doing ridiculous little poses. As long as he wasn't stepping on anyone's toes, he didn't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom