Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public One Night in Eshan

Objective: Fun!
Wearing: This

Tag: Ryana mina Ryana mina | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Z9U36lL.png
Ko never really considered himself the most fun person. Even as a youngling he worked hard and focused greatly on his training rather than developing his connections with his fellow peers. Hoping to be an impressive initiate to earn the interest of a knight or master to teach him. Only to see himself joining the Jedi Service Corps instead. All that time pushing away his peers suddenly seemed pointless.

Spending years of hard but fulfilling work in the sprawling fields of Nubia finally gave himself the time to develop his relationship and feel like a part of the rural communities there. Where he learned to actually have fun. Even though he vowed not to attend another one of their iconic motorsports events. Heavy machinery, high speeds, tons of booze and screaming was not what he considered ideal. Although he still considered it a worthwhile endeavor, it was just one he never wanted to repeat.

But since those days in the Agricultural Corps Ko has seen himself become a far more affable person in his eyes. Still a bookish nerd most of the time but far less reluctant to partake in fun activities with his peers. Such as now dancing in a club with many of his friends.

The Kel-Dor sensed Jonyna’s presence there with him on the dance floor but other than that didn’t really pay her much mind as he danced along. It wasn’t until she called out his name that he looked over to her. It felt to him like only now he wasn’t seeing his master that he didn’t wanna get outshined by. But instead the fun loving cathar he’d forged a companionship with. Sure their training and missions were the most noteworthy experiences together, but didn’t hold a candle to all the other times they shared together, along with Dice and Guffy. He looked down and felt her fuzzy tail brush against him. Hearing her request he gave a nod as they partnered up now on the dance floor.

Unlike Jonyna’s more natural movements as her body seemed to dance on its own, Ko’s weren't as easy going. His movements still had skill to them, but they were more purposeful and with intention. Still thinking a little more than he was feeling as the beat of the song helped guide how he thought he should be dancing. Yet Ko could feel himself having a blast. That was something he didn’t need to think about as he danced with the Jedi night. As the music continued more the Kel-Dor padawan eventually discerned some of its more sensual energy.

Around then he noticed the swaying motions of a familiar ruby twi’lek. Ryana who he shared a look with as he danced with Jonyna. Soon enough the music came to an end. Allowing Ko a bit of time to ready himself for whatever the next song might be. He gaze had shifted away from his twi’lek friend back to Jonyna for a moment before he felt the sudden kiss on his cheek. Stunning him for a moment as his eyes widened from behind his goggles.

He wondered if she meant to do that. Did she visit the bar earlier? Maybe she was a little tipsy and wasn’t thinking straight? Ko’s brain couldn’t really imagine it was any real show of affection. Perhaps she was just feeling playful and wanted to mess with him? All perfectly valid conclusions to him. Couldn’t be any other reasons… nope not at all.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar watched as her padawan, her...son, joined her. It was nice, a reprieve from the constant chaos. Now she could-

Her train of thought derailed the moment she saw a girl of Ko's age show him a level of affection she'd missed since coming out of the ice. Now what she had planned as a sweet moment between her and her paddie, became a mission. "Hey" She spoke in a playful, yet encouraging tone. "Go get 'em tiger."

Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Ryana mina Ryana mina

beeple-05-04-18.png

UNE NUIT A ESHAN
~Tres bien, there's love for sale~

OUTFIT: hiding in plain sight... with style
DATE: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
PROXIMITY: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

tbJgLFy.png
CLUBBING DISTRICT, ESHAN, INNER RIM

It's an otherworldly feeling to eventually meet someone who you have been waiting for so long. While the circumstances could be better, without all the hassle of precaution and discretion, it's still a huge improvement from the one where we met for the first time. It's Lily's home ground now, yet I'm not in a shackle, nor being monitored 24/7. I could feel the eyes of some of her friends pointed in my direction, from peeking to glaring and staring, yet it is still an amicable situation to be in. I'm sure that her friends are just looking out for her, especially after what happened in Kestri, and that's good for her.

I can't help but flash a grin as Lily draped her arms around my neck, a playful smirk on her face. That answers my earlier thoughts, of how she feels about all this, and honestly that's the only thing I need tonight. The wants are a whole different matter though. "The only one in this whole room." I answered her, leaning towards her ear, as I placed my arms around her waist, palms rested soft but firm. The beat is contagious and the energy infectious. Two people, reunited, dancing to the rhythm, relishing in the warmth and closeness of their bodies. Even in the crowded dance floor, the scent of her lavender perfume with a hint of pheromone managed to block all the other scents. Her beautiful, sparkly, silvery blue eyes, capturing the gaze of my light brown eyes. Even in this loud room, it's just rhythm and silence to me, her previous questions still ringing inside my ears. It is just a total indulgence of the senses. Well, not exactly all of the senses, not at this very moment.

As our bodies flow, becoming one with the rhythm, I invited her for a twirl, before capturing her body back in, her back now pressing against my chest. "Name's B.J." I whispered my 'name' to her, the one she came up with, a slight chuckle in my voice. While a 'normal' date, where I could be using my name freely and not hiding my identity would have been preferable, this whole 'stranger' schtick does have its own charm. It could very well be an amusing story for the future. If this all could ever transpire as something more than two souls leaning on one another in a troubling time.

tbJgLFy.png

Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

His attention on her hands as she slowly signed made it clear finally what she was asking.

"I'm grand! But. I could probly use water. Drink. Not use. Drink water." His affirming nods slowly making him dip back and forth. His grip on the counter making sure he stayed upright as the Twi'lek seemed to spin and spin. And spin.

His eyes opening wide before rapidly blinking as she signed at him again.

"Dance? Me? Mm. I could try. But-" A hand held out as he shook his head. "Water first."

mKCuZtW.png

Eshan
Tags: Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache

Rayne_divider.png

outfit

"Dance? Me? Mm. I could try. But-" A hand held out as he shook his head. "Water first."

Rayne would already have a glass of water in her hands, which she'd present to the soldier with a gentle demeanor, making sure to get it fully in his hands before letting go, at least to make sure he didn't drop it. Hopefully that would assist with shaking off a bit of the man's buzz, enough to get him a little more stable if anything. Maybe get out a more coherent sentence. Who knows.

Better? She asked, giving a concerned tilt of her head.

She'd rather not drag him out onto the dance floor if he wound up getting sick and all that. If he perked up at all then she'd have no problems at all dragging him out there, but she wanted to be sure.

That wouldn't stop the young Twi'lek woman from looking on at him with child-like anticipation in her eyes.

Lily1_1.png

Lily2_1.png
Outfit: This
Equipment: N/A
Tags: Broja Fett Broja Fett (Interacting with) | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to | Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache | Felix Faraday Felix Faraday | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Trug Zigash Trug Zigash | Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel | Vhirr’bel'laminis Vhirr’bel'laminis | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari

Music: This transitioning into This

Lily giggled when Broja mentioned that she was the only one in the whole room. It was slightly cheesy but the way he delivered it, the way his voice was, it sent goosebumps shivering down her body. It didn't matter if he used the cheesiest lines in the history of the galaxy, she just wanted to hear him want her and need her attention. It was intoxicating and alluring to her. She couldn't resist but bit on her bottom lip in an appreciative smirk to Broja. Feeling his hands on her waist as she moved her hips to the beat of the song, letting her natural dancing skills sway her body to the beat and just enjoy the feeling of the music wash over them both.

She was acutely aware of those around them, knowing how much the other Jedi would freak out and call Lily out for not just dancing with the enemy but flirting with them. Especially since she had seen the cruelty of the Mandalorians first hand. However, looking into the eyes of Broja, she didn't seem to care, she just wanted to enjoy the time that they had together. To have fun and leave all thoughts of war and death behind her. All that mattered was the beat of the song and the two of them enjoying that beat together. When Broja offered twirl her around, Lily complied and when he pulled her back in so she was facing away from his handsome face Lily smirked.

Her body pressed firmly against Broja's body and her hips danced enticing against him. Looking up at him as he introduced himself as B.J. "
Hello there, B.J." Lily smiled widely as the song ended and the next beat started to play. "Hmmm, one more song together then? After that I should get back to my friends and get some shots in all of us." Lily giggled as she was adamant to drink shots and have a night of drunken fun with her friends, as long as they wanted to join her.

Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

For as much as he clung to the counter, he had an easy grasp on the offered drink. Staring into it briefly with an equally quick sniff test to make sure it wasn't one of those sly clear liquor tricks.

More than once he'd fallen for that, and he couldn't blame it on others anymore for being that gullible.

"Thank ya'." His head bobbed in what was supposed to be a nod, the white knuckled grip on the table top keeping him from tipping until he straightened up. The drink slowly rising to his mouth until he took a cautious sip.

Content with the fact it was actually water before taking a large gulp.

The cool water a refreshing splash against the heat he felt. The bar and lights not quite so sharp with the cool feeling replacing it. How much had they got him to drink? Wait. Who had ordered the drinks?

Oh chit he was probably on the hook for that.

Thoughts sliding to responsibility more than fun briefly shaking him from the stupor further as he continued to drink. Slowly his swaying eased, and the cup set down with a slow twist of his neck followed by a cough.

The questioned she had signed at him met with a thumbs up and a well executed nod. His hands clapped together as he took a breath.

"Alrighty. D-dance time." The back of a hand placed against his mouth to keep himself from being rude with a burp. Instead blowing out air.

Offering the other hand to the woman as he led the way to the dance floor. And maybe skip out on the bartender paying attention to his absence.

mKCuZtW.png

Eshan
Tags: Zinder Tokarache Zinder Tokarache

Rayne_divider.png

outfit

Rayne couldn't help but let out a silent laugh at the man's efforts to hold in a burp. He sobered up a little, which was more than she expected. He was far more awkward now that he had some level of awareness about him. She'd take his hand and follow him out, pretty quickly getting into a rhythm. Improvised movements came naturally to her, as though she were drawing on a deeply instilled instinct. A product of her culture, one could argue, but Rayne had never been to Ryloth. She was completely disconnected from it.

Perhaps it was just second hand nature.

Rayne, she rather suddenly spelled out, becoming a bit bashful. My name.

She probably should've given it sooner. The young woman would sway in time to the beat, making a gesture towards the soldier as if to ask him for his name. She hadn't gotten that either. In hind sight, perhaps there were far more courteous ways that they could have introduced themselves to each other.

But that was part of the fun of meeting strangers, wasn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom