Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One big 'happy' family

Kaine chuckled at Jak's words, and pulled Circe even closer to put her in a pretty rough-looking choke hold as he continued to apply further pressure on her windpipe. "You don't care? Fair enough, boss." With that Kaine yanked Circe's jaw violently to the right, causing her neck to snap with an audible crack, although she was in no true harm. Kaine merely made it extremely convincing that he had broken Circe's neck, and with his hand he shoved the 'corpse' to the ground. Then he gave an ashamed smile and raised his arms up as if to say 'woops' "Whatever you say."

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Circe, being a Vinithi, had no neck. The sound of her neck 'cracking' was merely a falsehood to deceive Jak. She smiled, her eyes rolling back into her head as she fell back into the embrace of darkness, her eyes closing as she fell to the floor, not moving.

Her part in this thread was done.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He didn't think he'd do it.

He had been bluffing....

And he soon found that he really did care for her.

"MURDERER!" he screamed, unleashing a Force blast aimed straight at Kaine's neck. It surprised even him, actually... he hadn't known he was going to do it till it happened.

But he followed it up with another. Or, at least, tried to.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Kaine easily blocked the force blast with his right hand, and the next with his left. Before the third one could land Kaine unleashed his own, more powerful blast aimed directly at Jak's chest, just to throw him back against the opposite wall and knock the wind from his lungs. "You have no one to blame but yourself, Jak. Your words condemned her to death." Kaine motioned for two guards who had been standing off to the side to drag the body away, but once out of view Circe would be allowed to get up and walk out herself. Once she was gone, Kaine continued, "What a sad pathetic waste... she told me she loved me, and I laughed at her. That didn't stop her, the fool. I'll be sure to have my guards send you her head once they're done disposing of her rotting corpse..."

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Hccch... hccch...huucchhh... huuhhhh.." He caught his breath, plastered up against the walls.

While he hadn't felt her die, he didn't care. He was beyond caring. For the moment, he trusted what this... monster... had said*, and began to grow more angry. "LIAR!" he yelled. So cliche. He turned green, preparing to attack.

Though the green he turned was not his usual healthy grass green. No, this green was a rotting olive. He looked sick. Even for a Vinithi. Well, half-Vinithi.

"LIAR!" he yelled again. "She's alive. I know she is." She has to be...

His arms began to grow tentacular vines, the tendrils growing thorns themselves. Jak cracked them like whips, once, then sent them flying forward to Kaine, now out of desperation... denial... horror....

*[idiot....]

Kaine, at the sight of the vines growing out of the half-Vinithi's body, extended his right hand forward and unleashed a vicious stream of crackling force lightning into the cell. The air became thick with the stench of ozone and burnt vegetation as no doubt Jak took the brunt of the lightning due to the small confinement he was situated in. After awhile Kaine cut off the stream of lightning, "Why would I lie about a death I caused? I've murdered billions of lives, countless men, woman, and children have fallen at my hands. What is one insignificant death, especially one of a worthless plant harlot?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

Jak's vines, yes. Jak himself? Well.... by proxy, yes, he took some hits.

His rotting flesh smouldering, he half-heartedly threw a vine at Kaine, all the fight gone, being quickly replaced by a growing sorrow and terror.

"Because she was mine," he said, rising to an arm. "She was all I had. She made me... into this," he said, gesturing over his plant body. "She's really all I have in the world. In the galaxy," he amended. "And, to make things even more difficult... the Force told us to get together. And I had felt some affection for her." He engaged into a bit of a coughing fit. Once it cleared up - "It's hard to live without her. It's hard to live with her. She's like the antidote for a lethal poison, but when I take the antidote, my skin falls off. Absolutely excruciating, but I'd die without it."

He managed to roll around onto his rear, in absolutely no position to either defend or attack. "What about you? Do you have someon -" *cough, cough* "someone whom you can trust? Someone to whom you can spill every problem you had? I have someone like that. Leastaways, I had one. Till she left me for you. For what? You obviously didn't care about her. I don't know what she saw in you. Was it a hint of good? Hmm? Did she see a flaw in your impenetrable skin? Or is it that you too care for someone?"

[OOC: Feel free to cut Jak off at any time during his second half.]

Kaine easily sidestepped the vine thrown at him by Jak, and watched upon the pitiful man with growing pleasure at his suffering. His dark smile began to disappear at the mention of if there was someone Kaine trusted, and his impassive frown quickly became more savage as Jak continued to talk. At the mention of if he had someone he cared about, Kaine snarled and reached out with the force to slam Jak against the wall behind him. "You know nothing, Jak Sandrow. You are a fool to think that woman could have ever loved you, you were nothing to her. After I had met her, she slept with every Sith she came across, no matter who it was. She was a harlot, a pitiful harlot who thought she was a Sith. You cannot love a harlot, Jak, you can never love a harlot." The part about Circe sleeping with a bunch of Sith was a falsehood, but all of that anger originated from the painful memories of a single individual who molded Kaine into the man he was today. A horrible red-skinned specter of regret that Kaine could never seemed to shake away no matter how hard he tried.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

As he was smashed to the rough, stony wall, Jak couldn't help but realize he was actually getting through.

So there was a chink...

As the invisible hand clutched at his throat, he didn't bother trying to get it off. He simply grinned, blackness fading in on the edges of his vision.

"Got... you..." he managed, just as he passed out.

If (when) Kaine released him, he would offer no resistance. A near-corpse offered no resistance, right?

Kaine snarled again as he released his grip upon the half-Vinithi, and summoned one of his commanders to him. "Guard him, Commander. I have much more to do to this one..." The Commander saluted, and called for three more soldiers to guard Jak while Kaine went elsewhere. When he would return, nobody would know. Would he reveal that Circe was actually still alive and well? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom