Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once Upon a Canyon Wall (complete)

Draco, helped her with her chair and followed her out, his gaze drifting lower as he walked behind her. He was still listening to her, only his eyes were distracted. He caught the tingle of worry and curiosity that pulsed from her as she looked around, but his Force sense caught no danger, no one intending them harm for kilometers as far as he could tell. His zone of influence wasn't kept massive normally. Passively he kept it condensed to pick up on minute details and minor information of those within a few blocks. "Cab it is, then my princess." The guards stood up behind them and followed the pair out, much less distracted by her outfit than Draco was at the moment.

"I won't mind. So long as you still love me when you are a shrieking mynock," he smirked at her, teasing just a little. "Besides, I'm ready for a shower and snuggling." As they exited, Draco and Faith stood at the edge of the street, waiting as one of the guards flagged down a cab large enough for four people. Couldn't risk being in different vehicles, though they could allow Draco to sit at the door. It helped having the security detail assisted by a Mandalorian Force User, especially one who focused on defensive abilities.

As they waited Draco kept his hands on Faith, nuzzling the corner of her neck, kissing her softly. "So, did you enjoy our time out on the town? The ship? Killik Twilight?" His voice was a low whisper, asking, almost begging for her approval of the day's activities and the gifts he had brought for her. A moment passed and a cab for the couple and her guards arrived shortly, ready to ferry them back to their apartment.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

She turned her face to where she could set her forehead to his, "I enjoyed all of it I will treasure them all always, and one day I will hand the ship and the artwork down to our children who will treasure it as well." She put her hand to his cheek, "you did great my Dragon and after a shower I will lavish attention upon you."

The one place that she could do things that could not be seen in public, that no one should do except in public. "Did you enjoy being out with me? Hmm does it help to know the people see you with me. Hmm cyar'ika?" She wanted to sooth any insecurity he had to try and build his trust in it all just as she was trying to keep her trust in him.

"Our home awaits us" Our home yes it was their home their place of refuge, he would check the doors windows and security know that it was all set, and then retire to their room. THEIR room, how much had she said that when creating it, it was a place where she and Draco would sleep together no worries, no qualms, just them.

"We have Aldera next week, for a day or two, and then onto Vena, you ready to be my Knight-Errant?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco blushed at her touch, his blood rising, and his steely exterior melting away, the way it did just for her. They had been out in public, and yet he had been soft and warm to her. Draco suspected he wouldn't be able to be cold and calm, collected, when she was involved, and that was good. It was reassuring that even with the news they had been given and the numerous hardships and barriers placed between them by her family and his past they were still very much in the honeymoon phase of their relationship with no intentions of moving from that phase until the twins were born. "mmmhhmmmm, I like the attention you give me. Even when its as little as a touch and a kiss."

"Yes I did love being out with you. Though I have a little trouble keeping my hands to myself." He didn't have a lot of insecurities about Faith. He was certain she would fight tooth and nail to be with him against everyone else's wishes, though he assumed after she began to show a little and the news got out, that her family wouldn't say much else other than be disappointed. Arianna would be sad she couldn't auction Faith off, but that was neither here nor there. "Hopefully I won't have to when I take you dancing after Vena." He smiled, hoping he was as charming as he thought he was.

"I am forever your Knight-Errant, just as you are forever my princess." Personally he wasn't looking forward to Vena, but he did have a surprise for her there, that would hopefully lighten the whole trip for the both of them. He was certain he knew what her answer would be, but he was just a little nervous about it. He had been burned before, but Faith was very different from all the others. She had seen the good in him even when he had been certain there was none left.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom