Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once Upon a Canyon Wall (complete)

Draco chuckled at her, "I watch holos, on occasion. More often then not, I just watch the screen. Whatever is on, focusing on relaxing with you, I suppose." He knew that none of the Holo shows he had seen held his attention, and certainly none could hold his attention as much as she could. He grinned, no, certainly none of them would hold his attention like she could if she wanted.

Draco shrugged at her, still smiling, "I suppose. Surprise yes, but so far nothing bad. I'll be more careful in the future. Promise." Most likely he wouldn't be, but he had a couple months before it mattered again, and most likely twins would be enough for him for the time being. There were ways to prevent another unexpected surprise like the one they were currently slowly dealing with. They were moving quickly, and the twins had them moving a bit faster. He was happy for it, but they did have a lot of dates and outings to cram into a relatively short period of time.

"Yes, I've plans to keep a workshop nearby where ever we end up living. Just a place to play around with stuff when we have down time or I get bored of sitting around the house. I gotta keep my hands nimble and practiced so when I give you massages they are at least as good as the last. If not better." His grin widened while he spoke. As much as he would like having a workshop around the house, he would enjoy rubbing her down every few days a lot more.

His sense in the Force told her she was growing a little impatient to spend time with him again, and he was getting ready for his rewards from her as well. "Hmmm, friends. I don't have many that aren't subordinates as well. Maybe the Betnas. They might like to meet you seeing as the last time they spoke with me, I was fairly openly Sith. They might like to meet the woman who brought me back from the edge."

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Bored of sitting around the house, bored? Oh honey you're never going to be bored, you'll be tired, and perhaps frustrated, but with all we have if you're bored come see me I'll perk you up and make sure you're not bored" The low lights were doing their trick Faith was feeling soft, warm, "baby don't be careful just love me whatever blessings are put on us we will accept graciously it's far too late for careful, you're stuck with me and in my mind careful is out the window" She reached for the glass of honey wine.

"Massages, you give the best ones I love the way your fingers gently curl into my skin, or dance along the curve of my hip so talented, did you take lessons for such talent?" She smiled he had so many hidden things about himself she had only picked out the ones that she had observed but Draco was an onion for certain, layers upon layers had to peel them back to get to the heart of who he was and what made him tick. Aside from her how did he meet his wife, yes she knew about the wife, and the child.

She didn't tell him she knew the information came from other sources, and though he had alluded to it he had never in truth told her about it. Even though he had prodded from her information on Dar and Budd. Was it because it was too painful? Or was it one of those things he would not share with her so he could protect it. She just didn't know.

"Only the Betna's for friends huh, i guess technically there's a bond with house Organa. Anija is one of the women adopted by my Uncle Ordo making her his daughter, and since he's Tia's riduur she'd be a cousin once you snake it all around." she smiled and took another sip.

Draco liked this, the simple talking with each other, the obvious flirting between the pair. He enjoyed this simplicity, the amount of love he felt for her allowed to come to the surface through conversation. Yes, he enjoyed this plenty. He needed times like this in fact. "Well, I've not lived in the same place longer than a few months in the past fifteen years. Its been a long time since I've really been able to settle down. I'm glad its with you, and I want to, it will just be a learning curve for me. I'm so used to packing up and moving to a new planet. Maybe bored wasn't the best word for it." Draco glanced down at the table shamefully. Bored certainly wasn't the best word for what he meant, but he knew they would both need some space of their own occasionally.

She talked about them being careful in the future. Likely they wouldn't be able to be too careful. They let passion and instinct drive them too much to be careful. Faith changed the topic after a bit moving to his massages and how he had become talented in such a skill most men just didn't worry about. "Oh, when I was a teen I needed something to set me apart with the ladies when I was living on base. Can you image a company of carbon copies that looked just like me. Trying to compete with that many with the women near the base on Eriadu was almost impossible. So I took a course, got certified. In my younger years I got a lot of practice." His tone was decidedly not bragging, just giving the back story. "Its good that you enjoy my hands. I've been a bit rusty, fallen out of practice. I like getting to practice on you." The last person besides faith had been years ago, during the Battle of Balmorra. Well, years to him due to time dilation at the very least.

"I didn't know that about Anija. I suppose we could call a couple members of Clan Rekali, Vilaz Munin. The rest of my previous acquaintances are from a darker time in my life. I, I don't quite trust them with my family if you understand." For a time, his only friends had been Sith and Dark Jedi serving the Sith, and they probably wouldn't be the best dinner guests. "Cousins with the Betnas huh. Not sure how much they'd like that, but I did take their daughter in for a short time."

"Carbon copies? Are you a clone? Are there more of you? Are you the you from the lake ?" she smiled and kept her voice down.

There were many things in the galaxy she could handle Draco having been a slave and bringing himself up. Having a wife and losing her. Hurts. Pain. So many things.

Was her precious Draco a copy how would she know that the man beside her was always the same. She. Couldn't help but have concerns.

But she had to admit she still loved him. Still wanted his children and couldn't help but want to take him home and express herself.

But she had to know.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"No, no, no. Not a clone. I'm a home born kid with no clones as far as I know. I just mean, back then everyone in the company of soldiers was tall, dark, and handsome. Well toned and worked out a lot. You get that way when all the local boys go to the same military school, get put in the same boot company, shuffled into the same jobs." He chuckled a little.

"The galaxy can only handle one Draco Vereen at a time." He laughed about this one liner, hoping she would laugh too. The past was the past. It helped make him who he was and make her who she was.

"And you shouldn't have to worry about any of my family popping up. My mother and father didn't make it out of the First Order's bombing of Eriadu. I was Foreman of the Union at the time. Politics tied my hands from attacking them. I stepped down shortly afterwards. My sister was killed in action while I was a slave." Those were sad memories. Perhaps at the time he didn't care that his mother and father passed, but he was a Sith at the time and hardly looked at the report when it had come. His sister had been the reason he hadn't stayed at home once he escaped the slave mines.

He dropped his voice, his tone much less serious. "Any other concerns ner runi?"

"Well that is true, tall dark handsome all fantastic in the dark I can see how you would want to be singled out"

Faith leaned closer, "
Love tell me about your wife. Your family. We've talked about mine, now please ease my mind. Will she come in your dreams. Separate us in our bed. Or cause you to hurt when you look,on our children. I just want to know like you. Are you truly ready?"

She smiled, trying to ease any hurt she reached for his hand, "I love you no matter what"

It was time to listen.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

A twinge of fear and pain flashed through his features. "Oh, my first wife and her kid? I, I wasn't aware many people even knew we were ever married to begin with." In truth, most of the time they were together had been unofficial and even their marriage had been unofficial, unrecognized by anyone outside of Mandalore and not witnessed by anyone but each other.

"I will say the only thing I loved about that relationship was the little girl. She wasn't mine, but she was sweet and I feel in love with that little infant. And then one day I came home, and they were just gone. She packed up, cleared out a bank account, and disappeared just like she had always wanted." His voice was level and calm as he spoke.

"I didn't think I would ever fall in love again, but she was never really in love with me. She needed me for a time, when she didn't, she was gone. For a long time I was just heartbroken and I didn't want a family. Then I adopted Abigail because she needed a home. I always loved that girl. I treated her like she was my own." He smiled up at her, letting her know he was alright.

"And now I am a much better man than I ever have been, and I want nothing more than to start a life with you."

Her heart hurt for him, "Cyar'ika I need you for a lot of things credits aren't one of them. I will not leave unless you say go or someone takes me against my will"

She reached for his other hand, "her loss my gain. We are so much together less when a part, if she ever shows again you let me deal with her. Goddess Draco you make me want to hold you forever."

Cautiously their food was served.

"Looks great. Smells wonderful. "

Waitress left quickly "she's eying you she likes that tall dark look like I do. " Faith smiled it was settled they were ready. She sighed , "I just want to rub myself all over you marking my turf"

She grabbed a spoon. "So who will you invite to the wedding to stand with you.?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled, "Her loss is my gain. To imagine going through life without you, no, I don't think I could have managed that. And I will never tell you to leave. Not now, not when you are fluffy, not when we are old and withered. Your mother will have to try very hard to run me off, and I think I can keep you longing for me. I just might have to be creative with my hands is all." He grinned devilishly as the food was laid in front of them.

He paid the waitress little mind, only nodding at her as she asked if glasses needed refilled and shuffled plates around on the white clothed table. "Thank you," as she left were the only words he directed at the woman.

"Oh, she may be eyeing me, but not out of envy. She's probably just trying to figure out how in nine hells I drew this kind of attention and affections from you. She will never be able to believe it was my soft heart, wit, and charm." He smiled at Faith, a bit less mischeivous and roguish than before. "But if you want to rub yourself all over me, I won't be the one to stop you or deter you." He smiled. She was almost as possessive as he was, and neither of them had anything to worry about from each other. He liked that she clung to him, glaring down every woman that laid eyes on him, and he knew she didn't do it for fear he would wander, but simply laying claim, just like he did.

"Um, I guess the Betnas. Maybe a friend. Her name is Tmoxin, assuming she isn't buried neck deep in slaves and spice when she gets the invitation. Perhaps Vilaz and Ember." He'd like to have Ember there, for one reason or another. Certainly Arrbi as best-man if he would accept.

"Might have to order someone to pluck her eyes out" She smiled, "joking I would never do that and I don't think there is anyone with nerve enough to attempt to take you away from me. Not that I'm a force to be reckoned with or anything" She raised the spoon to her lips.

The warm broth was a comfort she could feel her body relax, she took another bite it tasted really good tonight, she smiled at the bowl yes comfort food was meant just for this to be comforting.

She looked over at Draco, "We'll have to have their names so that they don't get lost anywhere, citizens are also invited to royal weddings and the venues fill up fast. We'll have a reception with just family and friends but the ceremony is open" She dipped her spoon again. "I will also be issuing an open invitation to the Mandalorians. I know it isn't tradition for a ceremony of this scale but since this is tying our homes and our culture together I want them to feel included."

"I've started the process to have you recognized as Prince Consort on Aldera. There was some hesitation but they know how hard you've been working to protect Aldera, and Alderaan. Since many citizens have ties to Alderaan to they are more aware of your actions" She smiled. "
"Tia says that since I'm carrying twins that I'll gain weight a bit quicker, and my tummy will be huge. I've asked her to come and deliver them when the time comes." Truth was she didn't trust that someone she didn't know wouldn't try to take them or harm them.

"Do you think I should meet all of them before hand, I've met [member="Ember Rekali"] he seems like a very nice man. I've heard of @Vilaz Muniz , [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] . "

Her brown eyes rested on Draco watching him enjoy his food. "Draco. I'd like to married before I show too much, and before the children are born. It's important to me that they not be bastards at birth. I know you have a trip coming up to deal with" she paused, "things. We don't know how long you'll be gone on this trip either."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco laughed again at her joke, loving her gentle touch, how the lighting hit her perfect skin. The dim shadows made her eyes appear darker than they were, beautiful and resplendent as she was. "No, you are definitely a force to be reckoned with, Cyarika." He smiled, trying his own food, relaxing in the calm light with his beloved. His breathing was soft and slow, his heart beat steady. This is what he wanted, all that he truly needed.

"I will get you their names and contact information. Worst case I will go get them all if I need to." Easy enough to track down some of them, much, much harder to track down others. But it could be done if they needed to. He wasn't worried about the wedding, or how many people, or any of that. He wouldn't see anything other than her while it was going on anyway. Whatever she wanted of her perfect dream wedding he was alright with. "Just as long as you are happy with the arrangements, I will be happy with them."

She kept speaking about having him recognized as the Prince Consort on Aldera. No doubt that had raised some eyebrows and bothered the Queen a great deal. The Queen was still trying to auction her off on a block, but now that she was pregnant, Faith couldn't really be handed off bearing Draco's children. Once it came out the Queen would likely be down right venomous towards the couple for a few weeks. "Good, I like Tia. She seems to like me and you together, so its good that at least one of your family doesn't hate me."

"I think we can arrange for a meeting with them after things settle down and we get settled in together. You haven't even seen the house yet."

"Well, then." A little sooner than expected, but she did need to be married shortly if they were going to avoid any blemishes on her reputation. "Perhaps I have one more gift for you. But not here." He smiled roguishly at Faith, trying not to give too much away. It was a bit sooner than expected, but, the sooner she started wearing it, the sooner she could get to planning her dream wedding.

"One more gift, honey if we keep giving gifts tonight I may feel exceptionally spoiled." She looked at him that roguish little grin on his face how it touched his eyes with a bit of devil may care to them.

She arched a brow, "What are you up to Draco?" She whispered watching him, slowly she leaned forward, "A ship and the Killik in one night, do you have the Star of the Galaxy for me too?" She was being funny a huge gem had been found valued at about 15 carats and sold for millions of credits.

She sat back taking another bite of stew, she was hungry and eating for three increased her appetite. "You know I hear that sometimes men get sympathy pains, and share symptoms with their pregnant partners. So you'll let me know if you have any strange cravings, or experience some fluffiness right?"

She giggled at him, she couldn't imagine Draco handing childbirth really well. She could be wrong, but it was a funny thought.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Faith's eyes shone as she spoke and teeth glinted as she ate. She had a glow about her that he couldn't miss, and couldn't get enough of. "But what if I like spoiling you? Hmm, there are only so many gifts I can give you. Perhaps that one can wait?" His smile didn't shift, he was still roguish, doing his best to be charming.

"Oh, just spoiling you. That's all I'm up to." He grinned, "Promise." The food was good, but it was a poor distraction from her. In the dim light, he couldn't help but look her over, observe every curve of her body, even going so far as to rub her leg with his own beneath the table. The way she looked, the eyeliner around her amber golden eyes. Everything about her was intoxicating and enchanting. He was lucky to have won her over for certain.

"Hmmm, well, I'm not sure about sympathy. I'm still too excited and nervous about it." He smiled at her, putting his fork down on the empty plate. "No, no weird cravings from me yet. Perhaps we can order dessert then go home." His smile became wide, "and you can strut around in front of me a little." The leather pants she wore were currently running at second place for the outfits she wore, so maybe she wouldn't mind putting on a show for his benefit.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Your time is gift, your willingness to put up with all of this, and letting me have my own way most of the time all of these are gifts Draco it make me happy." She smiled brightly at him, "Knowing that you want to do all these other things makes me love you more" Faith pushed her bowl away she had eaten most of the stew, and drank her two glasses of wine if there was room for dessert it would have to be a bite and not much else.

"You'll let me know if that sympathy kicks in though right, cause it would be interesting" And funny she thought what would the big man do if he had to deal with a pain that came from the center of his body and radiated outwards surely he would hold through that, but then add in trying to push something out the size of a melon through a hole the size of a credit chit. Yeah...

"I don't mind some fruit for dessert, I'm real full. And as for this strutting around in front of you what am I some peacock?" she laughed watching his eyes seeing the spark there that told he was enjoying himself.

Draco's smile never left his face, "Well, good. You bring out the best in me, it's only fair you get to benefit from all yur hard work." He pushed his plate out of the way, waiting for waitress to come clear that way.

"You sure about fruit? Ana told me yout had some interesting applications for peanut butter." He laughed softly looking for her reaction, but nonetheless when the waitress came he asked for a fruity dessert for them both.

"No, not a peacock. I just wanted to get a full appreciation for your outfit is all." He smiled sheepishly, "but that isn't the only thing I love about you. Your astonding beauty is hardly the most important thing to me. I am always discovering new reasons I love you."

Faith laughed, “Ana and the peanut butter, she’s become quite the smart alec but she makes me laugh but she does open all my official correspondence, nothing classified and nothing marked personal. “ She sat back looking over at Draco she really did enjoy days like this.

Oh so you like the way my pants fit how they cling in the right places.” She leaned forward then and whispered, “You should see my thigh high boots and the dress I wear with it” She winked at him and sat back, “let that play with your mind just a little cyar’ika

The waitress took their dessert order and would be back shortly.

Meantime the operative watching Draco and Faith sent back the following message to Duke Aris

//Princess is quite entrenched with the Mandalorian cannot quite make out conversation at this distance however they seem to be discussing a pregnancy. How shall I proceed?//

Across the galaxy on Vena Duke Aris read the message,

//Need to know who is pregnancy FIND OUT// The Duke thought to himself, he didn’t care if she was pregnant by the Mandalorian she’d birth the bastard, marry him and give him his prodigy then the bucket head could have her back. As long as the Princess was single he could still gain the title, the planet, and anything associated with Faith Organa.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

He had learned that Ana opened much of Faith's mail and messages, answering many of them. It had almost resulted in a very awkward exchange once already, but now Draco knew how to ensure she left his private messages for Faith alone. "Well that's good news. There for a little while I thought that I might not be able to send you poems or pictures. It was disconcerting. I was worried I wouldn't have an outlet for when I missed you and needed to show my love for you from far away." He smiled, rubbing her calf with the top of his foot gently, showing his affection for her beneath the table and covered by the table cloth.

Their dessert came and the waitress smiled warmly at Draco, leaving the check beside him. He nodded at her, acknowledging the existence of the check and her service. He hadn't noticed if the service was good or bad, his attention elsewhere, firmly focused on Faith for the entirety of the evening. "Yes, I enjoy how those pants fit you. They garner my attention, and leave me imagining things." He said with a roguish grin and a sparkle in his storm grey eyes. Then she spoke about thigh highs and a dress to go with them, and that had his imagination running wild.

He let her have her pick of the mixed fruit, noting it was lightly sugared, probably to keep it healthy. That was a good thing. Draco had a physique to keep up, to keep her interested, and Faith deserved to have everything she wanted. "The fruit is good and healthy. Helps me keep the abs you like." He patted his stomach lightly smiling a bit more teasingly.

"Pictures? whaaaat kind of pictures?" She gave him a mischievous grin like he would send her those kind of pictures. "Ana is trusted Draco, and if she ever saw any pictures I'm sure she knows how to handle it." Faith smiled a lot around Draco he always made her laugh and feel silly, and if Ana ever saw Draco in anything but clothes and armor she had the good taste not to ever say anything about it.

"when we go out I like to wear something that keeps your eyes on me and not on anyone else who might happen to wander by, and if these pants do it, I can only imagine what the other is going to do" She used her spoon to dip into getting some of the fruit. It was sweet and the perfect after meal treat, "yes healthy mmmm" healthy and tasted wonderful. She really was learning to read him his gaze may have been on her but his imagination was taking him other places, "So will you be taking me to dance at that club you told me about on Nar Shadaa?"

Alderaan to Draco, come on back Draco.

"You don't have to worry about your weight hon unless you start gaining some of mine, otherwise I think you stay active enough that keeping that sexy trim physique that I enjoy so much is not an issue" No even if he were heavier she couldn't imagine not loving him for there was more to someone than how they looked. It was his heart that mattered so much to her.

"I'm getting tired Draco" And she was it had already been a long day.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Well, whatever pictures you ask for." Draco grinned, though he was a bit more modest than that. Only a bit more modest though. "Well, I just will be sure to send them properly labeled as for Faith's eyes only." Women talked and gossiped with each other. No doubt Ana knew more than she wanted to sometimes just being in such close proximity to the couple. Just like those nearby may have been exposed to more of their sweetness towards each other than the guests might have been.

Draco zoned back into Faith, suppressing his imagination of whatever she had in store for him in the future for now. There would be nice surprises for him no doubt. "I won't complain about what you wear love. Just remember, I am a jealous dragon. I don't mind defending the person I treasure most of all from others' wandering eyes." He smiled wide, flashing his teeth at her with a toothy grin. "Sorry love. Just thigh highs got me thinking, trying to picture you in them." And little else, but that was beside the point. He returned to the here and now.

"Well, the house has a room for me to work to keep in peak condition. Try and stave off getting too fluffy to fight, though I might slack off a little so I can spend more lazy Sundays just laying alone with you." Just more time with her was all he wanted. Even as detached as he was from his clan and companies, they did require his time on occasion, and that normally meant less time with her and would eventually mean less time with the twins.

Once Faith said she was getting tired Draco placed credit chips on the table covering the check and leaving a very healthy tip and stood, circling around behind Faith to help with her chair. "Very well, would you like to get a cab and go straight home? Or take a stroll to get there?" He was fine with either, even if he had to carry her the last leg of the walk himself. A nice quiet walk, or a slow cab ride might be just a romantic enough way to end the night out.

They had taken the train in, so strolling back might be considered a really long walk. "I think we should get a cab back I don't want to deal with the train." Her energy was a little tapped add in the food and any strutting she would do would be a slow crawl into their bed.

"A hot shower, and snuggle up to you." that's what she wanted, she was done playing Princess for the day. Faith had this feeling that kept tickling the back of her neck Theo use ot tease her about it. Where was Theo?

Oh damn she had forgotten about the hormones.

She looked at Draco, "I'm sorry for all the things that you will have to endure the next 7 months but know I love you even on the days where I become a shrieking mynock"

Based on conversation the operative could not confirm or deny the pregnancy the only choice left was to begin finding those close to the couple and asking questions, surely a guard, or personal aide would know such intimate details/

Faith slowly got to her feet scanning the room not sure what she was looking for but inside she just knew when she saw it she'd know, but all she saw were people eating dinner, nothing seemed odd. She shook her head, had to be the hormones.

"You can check out the fit of my outfit as we walk out" She smiled again at Draco.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom