Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once Upon a Canyon Wall (complete)

Post 1 is in the Alderaan Invasion Page 1, #16, Post 2 Page #33

3 - Crevasse City,

Faith had come out earlier before the Republic Mandalorian talks to start looking over the site.

It was a stunning piece of work that the architects and engineers had pulled off even then, and now 5 stories on either side of the canyon, the School reopening, businesses moving in, and apartments sold Crevasse city was becoming once again a hub for art, and Alderaan culture.

She was overseeing the movement of furniture into the two apartments she had secured on her first visit.

“So remind me the geothermal generators are working at full capacity, no problems”

“No problems Princess everything has worked according to the plans. We have been working through the tunnels to connect New Aldera City to Crevasse City. The workers have finished the tunnel”

4 -Faith walked to the windows and looked out, they would have 6 hours of natural sunlight each day here, and once again they were also working on the House near the Apalis Coast that would be the location for House Organa itself. Not just the Royal Palace, but the place to get away. That all in the family named Organa would reside, and take refuge if needed.

Once these apartments were settled, Faith and Draco would go to Aldera and begin the process of settling in there. Alderaan would always be home she loved it here, and she had recently moved some of the thranta to Aldera from Bespin, the pair on Alderaan the male had died. They were looking for another pair on Bespin but it would take time.

Faith couldn’t risk another dying by being transported to Alderaan. They were thriving on Aldera and that was all she could ask for right now.

“that’s good to hear about the transportation system, have there been any concerns, hold ups?”

5 – “No Mam, they will be sending the first underground train to useon your order” Faith nodded, "the train is crucial to the success of the City to provide that connection to Aldera City" Faith couldn't believe how far they had come in just the last six months, it was amazing to her what people could do when they put their minds to it. It was a stunning place and would hopefully become the hub it once was.

Faith looked at the walls of the canyon the apartment windows bowed and curved with the curves of the canyon the reflective glass made the apartments look almost invisible to the naked eye. It could almost be in stealth. This was what she needed when here a place out of the way, and yet within a ride of the Palace. She had duties to perform still and took them all seriously.

The furniture movers had a layout of how she wanted the furniture specially the chairs and couches for the room that would face the window. “Princess are you ready to walk through the business district?”

6 -Faith smiled, “Yes let’s do that” She had no hesitation about leaving the movers, and Ana would ensure they put it away.

Stepping into a lift they dropped down four floors to come out on a walk away.

“This level has offices, and store fronts, we have designed them to be a bit larger, and accessible from the walkway. Here we’ve installed what resemble street lights to give off a soft glow, as well as blend with the natural surrounds, you can see that rather than being black the lights are made of the natural rock, and are also mounted to the separation walls between businesses.”

“If you look below you can see the depot for the train.”

Faith couldn't help but look down the train depot below the tunnels would circle back to Aldera city making it possible for other stops along the Canyon as the City expanded.

7 -Faith nodded, “very nice, have many of the business asked for space?”

“We’ve actually had quite an interest from the Artists community, the recent acquisition that Commander Vereen made of “Killik Twilight” has inspired so many. And the ability to reproduce the moss so that the art can continue, Princess there is a surge of excitement and creativity. Many of the artists want to reside and work where you and the Commander are. You are seen as the supporters for the reemergence of this Alderaan art form.”

Faith smiled, “I’ll be sure the Commander is made aware of this. It will make him happy to know that an entire community is so pleased”

Faith and her entourage walked along slowly, still recovering from her mishap with the mountain and her pregnancy were taking a toll.

“Tell them send the train” She was excited to see if she could hear it, if she could feel the vibrations to the apartment that would be a problem.

8 - “What about the school? It will also need the train”

Rebekah spoke up, “Princess they have asked the engineers and the architect to design something specific for their needs. They are looking for three levels for classrooms but it will be further away and start at the ridge of the canyon. They are quite excited by it all”

Faith nodded, “that’s great.” She laughed then. It was just wonderful that they were actually recreating this magnificent piece of architecture, and rebuild the economy of Alderaan.

“Also Princess, your cousin Claire has asked about moving her store here.”

Faith nodded, “By all means if she wants to have a store front here, let’s see that happen. I think she would like it out here”

Below them was a humming noise followed by a hiss of air. Faith looked over and she could see the train, “Wow, couldn’t feel anything up here”

“No Princess”

9 – “Do some more tests in regards to the transport make sure it works, and then declare it open”

They moved along the walkway she stopped again, looking up, “Tell me again how the structures are created.
“Driven into the sides of the canyon are the main support beams interconnected to evenly distribute the weight, then rooms are drilled out of the sides of the canyon, support system hold each structure and we build downwards adding to the support system, as we add levels.”

She couldn’t quite picture it but she understood it just for a moment she fretted that it wouldn’t be strong enough and they’d end up a heap in the bottom of the canyon.

“how many levels are planned?”

“We will not go to the bottom of the canyon we will stay above the geothermal generators by at least 5 levels in order to provide equal heating and cooling, however as needed we will run the length of the canyon”

Faith nodded.

10 - [member="Draco Vereen"] would be joining her soon to do his own inspection of the City and ensure it was safe. He would then put in the security system for their apartment, and for the security detail that would be with them, six men from Aldera, and six from Alderaan.

He had something to her about motion sensors.

Faith had made a request of the architect to add onto the apartment, and she wanted to ensure that it was finished.

“Were you able to complete the extra room I asked for?”

“Oh yes Mam if there is nothing else we can go back and I can show you?.”

“Yes show me”

Back at the apartment he walked her to a what appeared to be a wall placing his hand on a sand art drawing of a hand the hidden door slid open to reveal one step in a place for Draco to place his weapons. “Excellent, just what I had in mind”

She smiled and looked to her group, “I’m stunned as I was when I first walked into the first level, and saw the original plans had been located. Let’s hope more arts, businesses, and citizens find Crevasse City as exciting as I do.

Draco arrived to Crevasse City with the house guard Faith had and Captain Lindsey had selected. Personally Draco believed that his Mandalorians would have been more appropriate and better in his mind, but Draco, for all he was, was a teddy bear for his Faith. When she asked for small things like this, he wouldn't and couldn't say no.

He walked through the streets of Crevasse City with the men behind him and the droids and equipment he had wanted in their home following further behind. With the thoughts of actually raising a child looming, his protective side was becoming more and more prevalent. He was trying to be careful and not become overbearing, but he was still having trouble reigning it in.

The rings that he was forging were helping, but until they were completed, he would have that twinge of worry about his beloved whenever she was not near. He loved her, especially her fierce independence and could not take that from her. It would be like tearing out a piece of her, and that he could not do. It would be easier to change himself rather than see her become something she wasn't.

The city was Indeed very beautiful and very secluded. He was impressed with the rebuilding even as he hurried to find Faith.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Word was spreading quickly that Draco had arrived the architect, the engineers, all stood to take a peak but some wanted to see the man more closely who was rumored to have in his possession the rare piece of art. The rumor mill worked almost as good as the intelligence network that Faith was trying to forge using citizens of Alderaan, their contacts, and refugees who had escaped Sith rule.

She smiled when Captain Lindsey told her that like Draco would arrive within moments, first they had to show them the lifts that were currently in use, the others would come on line as more of the apartments filled, and as businesses opened.

She knew Draco was changing his outlook on things to accommodate her life, but she worried that he would change too much, and become someone else instead of the Dragon that she loved. What to do about that?

Frustrated concern wrinkled her brow.

Draco walked through the city and finally found his way to what would be their apartment. He didn't mind the idea of living in the city and vacationing out in the lake country. Perhaps something like a weekend home out on the lake he could take her to, just to get away from the city and politics and have her to himself, even if for only a weekend at a time. He knew when they had originally got together that they would have to share each other's time and attention, and have to juggle a lot of work, family, and each other starting off. It would get easier with time, but Draco wasn't one to slip into a routine. He needed to be spontaneous sometimes, to sweep through town, grab her up and run off with her.

He and the people following him made their way into the apartment, and Draco directed traffic. There wasn't much that needed to be done. Just a monitoring system and proper locks, replacing the doors with Turadium, and the windows with a transparent variant of Turadium. He wanted to be safe in his home, but he refused to be overbearing with his family. He couldn't bring himself to take away from them and depreciate their lives for his peace of mind. He would be a worrier, it would happen, and he would fuss over Faith whenever she did something he felt to be a risk, but he couldn't bring himself to lock her and their child away in a neat little box. It wasn't fair to her to do that.

As he walked in and found her, he smiled wide, "Good afternoon love. I missed you," Draco's voice was soft and affectionate, and even though she hadn't begun to show he wanted to hug her and kiss her, and make sure she was whole and feeling well. He wanted to coddle and take care of her every need while he was here with Faith. He knew she would want to maintain some of her independence, but perhaps after being separated for a time she would let him take over. He outstretched his arms to her waiting for her to fall into his embrace.

Faith turned upon hearing Draco's voice, "Hello my love" She walked into his embrace finally able to let go of the breath she seemed to have been holding. She put her lips to his ear, "I missed you, all the furniture is in place, we can spend the night here if we want"

Then she leaned back, "Have you looked the City over? What do you think?" This was THEIR home now, "OH and the arms room is finished you might want to look at it too, and then there's the baby's room to look at" Everything so far as she could tell was on track.

She leaned forward, "Be sure to compliment the engineer and the architect. They worked hard" She hugged him hard them safe once again within his embrace. no safer place to be. Yes. The Apartment was complete with his arrival.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco wrapped his arms around her, feeling her warmth fill him as they held each other in the apartment. "I did see the city. Its lovely, a perfect place for us to live. And I will thank them, I will. I'm just distracted by you right now. They might have to settle for messages seeing as how much I've missed you." his voice was honey sweet as he pulled the brunette against him, pressing her against his chest, feeling the soft heaving of her chest against his, letting her slip into the curve of his body.

"An arms room?" He smiled. She knew he would need a place to keep his weapons and armor, as they would always need to be close by. A Mandalorian never went far from their armor for a reason. One never knew when their home would need to be defended. She knew him well, but his priorities were not an arms room. "I'd love to see the baby's room, ner runi." He wanted to see the room that had been prepared for his child first, and then he wanted to get dinner with his betrothed, and then he wanted to spend the night in her arms in their new home.

"Then we should find something to eat and make sure the apartment is well stocked, enough for the weekend. And then we can spend the night here, together." He smiled, lightly kissing her lips, feeling the tenderness within her. He had missed her, and he felt his muscles aching to hold her tight and never let her go.

"Ok, I've been waiting to show you the baby's room. Tia gave us a medical droid just so you know, and I'm putting out feelers for a Nanny who can move around with our schedules."

Faith took Draco by the hand, "I made sure all the baby furniture was very high end durable, and we will need a pet slash protector like Edee for the baby. Something that can grow up with our children." She was smiling as she headed to the door next to their room.

"Ready?" She smiled big at him as she moved through the door and immediately stepped back. When Draco would look into the room he would see two cribs, two dressers, two rocking chairs so would he need explanation or would it dawn on him.

Rebekah and Ana were waiting in the hall wanting to see his reaction.

Faith, "So, what do you think?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco looked at the room, seeing the pair of everything. His first thought was a boy's set and a girl's set seeing as they hadn't discovered the baby's gender yet as he walked in, he put his hand on the first crib looking down into it. There was still months before she would have the child, and even then there would be a little bit of time before they brought the baby back from the hospital. It was good to be prepared, and it wasn't like they would miss the few extra credits needed to by the extra set. Part of him longed for a son instead of a daughter. He knew he wouldn't understand everything a daughter needed if he was going to be active in her life like he intended to. And Abigail had been heavily sheltered, so a new life with children he was trying to care for, in a city, was a completely new experience. He couldn't remember every changing a diaper for Abigail.

"Why two?" He asked, glancing across the room and back at Faith, seeing the pair of other women peaking into the room like giddy children. It hit him seeing their faces. "Two? Twins?" His excitement eclipsed the thousand questions and worries he had swimming in his mind as he returned to Faith, taking her up in his arms. "Twins huh? And a pet? Are you sure we will be able to handle three small things in the apartment at once." He worried he wouldn't be around enough, that the children would travel with her and that he would be visiting them even when they were settled down and stationary, that for the first part of their lives their father would be a rare sight.

His storm grey eyes looked down at her and Draco kissed Faith. They had talked a little about children, and then she had wound up pregnant and the pair had worried about what to do next, and argued even. Now it seemed so distant, such a non-issue compared to the problems they would face now. The needed a nanny, but trust wasn't something that Draco gave easily, less so with his family. "Any nanny or nurse you choose will be fine by me. If you trust them, I do." He glanced back at the two women in the hallway, grinning widely as he kissed Faith's neck. "I'm guessing those two are needed elsewhere?"

Faith laughed watching his face, that confusion of why two, to the dawning of reality of why there would be two, "yes twins, Tia says that her life sense says two and she's not sure of sex yet but definitely two." She was concerned about how he would react, while she expected happiness she knew he would go into Dragon mode and worry about everything .

She could hear Ana and Rebekah giggling, "they put two and two together once I started shopping, Ana especially knows how I am about spending credits" She buried her face into his shoulder as he embraced her. They were going to be a family a big family.

Lifting her head, her love for him shining through her eyes, "potent" She laughed, "yes we can handle three little ones running around" She put her forehead to his chin, "it's going to be busy, and...I'll deliver sooner too." She for a moment looked up.

She reached up her fingers lightly brushing his cheek, "We'll figure this all out, you'll be great at it. If I know you, you will be showing them how to hold onto a slug thrower in no time. I'll teach them how to sit pretty." She smiled, "I love you"

In those moments she loved him so much she thought her heart would burst, "yes Ana Rebekah go find something to do" The women disappeared as Draco's dark hair fell forward and the hints of spice drifted towards her.

She loved the feel of his lips on her skin the satin feel as each tender caress filled her with the knowledge of how much he loved her, the way his hands stroked her back, held her tightly spoke to the depths of his love. Her hands gripped the edges of his armor, "let's make it a policy, the first thing that comes off when you come through the door is the armor"

"Are you concerned it's too much too soon cyar'ika?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Definitely two.

He worried indeed, but he needed to hide his worry from her. They were all just simple worries and bothers that couldn't be properly addressed until the time had come anyway. He would see to his family's protection just fine and worry about the rest later, once the babies had come and were crawling and squirming around. One big happy family was all he could hope for, and Faith was giving him all of his hopes, dreams, and fantasies as best as she could and all he was doing was worrying how to protect them and keep them safe.

"I believe you, cyar'ika. I will do my best to help you raise them both, and be as much help as I can be." He smiled down at her, "Not making any promises though." He grinned as she brushed his cheek tenderly. She was so loving that he knew she would be the better parent. Without a shadow of a doubt she would eclipse him in every way when it came to parenting. But he would do his best and hoped it would be enough to keep his children from falling to darkness or resenting him for all he didn't do for them.

"You don't like my armor?" He asked teasingly, feeling her hands grip the edges of his chest piece, "Or is it that its in the way of what you really want?" His hands clicked off the straps that held his chest piece, the buckles falling away, letting him pull off the heavy piece and set it on the floor quietly. "I can go change, or you can help me out of my armor in the bedroom you still need to show me." He kissed her forehead gently, pulling away a little nudging her towards the door.

"It prevents me from getting to what I want" She looked over to the door, "There's another door, over here, it's hidden so that we can move at night from one room to the next, so we don't have to go into the hall."

She wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Like the passages in the palace" She pulled him back towards the wall looking along the molding for the design shaped like the Organa insignia, "Ah" She pressed it and the door opened, a pocket door disappearing into the wall, "See"

She walked into their bedroom, the four post king size bed, the soft lighting, and the cool air coming through the vents. All of the light was at the front of the apartment looking out into the canyon here they relied upon man-made lighting, "See the room is bathed in this gold light it has that look, that forever romantic come get me lighting"

She smiled at him, she looked to make sure the bedroom door was closed and thank fully it was.

"Will you love me when I'm all round and pregnant?" She began to slowly unbutton her shirt.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco slipped with her through the little hidden door into the bedroom. Faith had certainly out done herself with furnishing the apartment and seeing to it that everything was exactly how she wanted it. He smiled at his beloved, the mother of his would be children, "It does have that romantic come take you lighting." His voice was dropped low as he began pulling off his armor. It would take a minute to get it all off and strip out of it, but it was made to be put on quickly and taken off quickly if need be.

His smile widened as she started to unbutton her shirt and spoke to him. "I will miss your washboard stomach a little, but pregnant or not, you will always be my princess." Draco's eyes fluttered over her body, "And that means that I will always have trouble keeping my hands off of you my love." It was true, his libido for her wouldn't notice the change in her body, neither would he really. "I didn't fall in love with a body, I fell in love with you."

He pulled his jumpsuit down around his waist and walked to her, taking her in his embrace again, kissing against her neck with a little nibble against her skin, having missed her for too long. Their last meeting had been fraught with concern and worry, and they hadn't had the energy to love on one another properly. "I found something for you. Something I thought you might like to have." He said, not yet telling her what it was. He had left it on the ship for a reason, not knowing where she would want to put the painting. He knew she would like the ship though.

She loved when his voice dropped it was sexy has hell to her that low growly sound he made she could feel the heat growing between them it had been sometime since they had been together, well alone together.

"Well after I have these little bundles I will start running more often in order to maintain" She ran her hands down her side , "These curves, and fit into that green dress you like so much." Course a lot of her dresses hugged her like that thanks to Claire who seemed to like that look on her.

As his jumpsuit slipped down to his waist she melted inside broad shoulder, narrow at the hip, muscles that bulged and tensed as he moved. Oh Feth, she smiled as he pulled her into his embrace, "Careful I might melt right here" she tilted her head back reveling in his touch. She laced her fingers into his dark mane. "I have missed this" She felt her breath catching as the warmth of his nearness, his touch spread through her like wild fire.

"You have...oh..." her eyes were closed, "you mean more than this, because I'm loving this" She loved the contact the feel of his warm skin it comforted her and created a growing passion.

"Do you want to give me a hint of what you found?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom