Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once Upon a Canyon Wall (complete)

Draco's heart filled with joy as he saw her face, the shock, the awe, the simple appreciation covering her beautiful features. Yes, he knew what he would get for himself from this gift. It might take a while for find an artist that could work the moss properly, given that it had been extinct for almost nine hundred years, but he would find someone, and then they would make him a painting of his family.

Draco saw the tears and he smiled widely. He knew she was going to be caught off guard by the painting, but he hadn't been prepared for that much emotion. He was pleasantly surprised when she ran into his arms and began kissing him, stealing his breath away, leaving little traces of her lipstick on his cheek, neck, and lips. His heart raced, trying to match her own rapidly beating heart, feeling the warmth of her being pressed against his chest.

His arms wrapped around her, hugging her tightly trying to return her passionate kisses through ragged, heated breaths, and answer her questions in between. "I tracked it," his arms held her against him tighter, "to an auction on Nar Shaddaa." Faith, despite being the Princess of Alderaan, was his princess first and foremost, and she knew how to reward him. Just her love was enough, and yet, it was never enough of her love to sate him. "Bought it, cause I knew you'd like it."

He pulled away from her kisses for a moment, holding her back just an inch. "I had a botanist take seed samples to see if he could get enough from it to clone the moss and bring back the art. I knew how much you loved Alderaanian art, and so I was tracking moss paintings for dna samples, stumbled on this one, thought it was fate." And then he pulled her close again, finding her lips with his own, enveloping her in his embrace.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]
"An Auction" She kissed him again, "Do you know what this means for Alderaan?" He bought it because she liked it, no better reason than that. She cupped his face between her hands, "You've given us back some of our heritage cyar'ika that has no value that can be tallied by some auctioneer."

She slipped her hands once again behind his neck pulling him down to her, and wrapping about him as she kissed him again, and again. Breathless, her heart pounding his words slipped in, dna, sample, painting, she stopped her lips brushed his briefly, "can they reproduce it, the moss should be easy" She kissed him lightly.

If ever there had been any darkness in him in all that he did it was not guided by Vulkan it was guided by Draco the man who grew up with nothing, who fought and clawed his way out, fought for his position, created a company, had been hurt more than once, and now through all of that that path he had traveled had brought him to her in her days of need.

"I can't wait to tell everyone" She kissed him again softer "You are amazing to me I am so fortunate that you want to be with me, and that you want children with me, everything seems so perfect"

Perfect could be frightening, but she would take it for all that it was, for all that it could be.

"I could just stand here at stare at you, and this wonderful piece of art. Is there anything I need to see?" She smiled at him, was there something else he wanted to show her?

Draco tried to chuckle at her giddiness, "I have an idea what it means. I wanted a moss painting for that reason. The fact that it was this one, it just seemed like fate that you should have it my love." Then Faith turned her attention back to stealing each and every one of his ragged breaths with her kisses and love, drawing the air from his lungs, and the soul from his chest.

"I can't fathom what all it means, but yes, they can reproduce what we have. They will work on trying to return all the different species and breeds in time." He tried to smile between her kisses, but, instead found himself falling into her curves and his hands wrapping themselves around her, heart beating out of his chest. Certainly the people of Alderaan would smile favorably at him having brought back a piece of Alderaan's history, and one of its past times. But part of him, most of him, didn't want to take credit for it. He just wanted to keep getting to see her face when she saw the painting of Killik Twilight, and he would remember that face for the rest of his days. That was all the reward he needed.

Faith, her words reassured him yet again, not that he needed it anymore. He had grown to trust her, to love and cherish her completely. There were some small things they would fight over, and he would always fuss over her when she put herself in danger, but she knew that. He just needed to focus on not being overbearing with his protective nature. She had come to him in his darkest days, near the end, and with a single kiss, she breathed new life into him, brought him back from the brink and healed his broken heart. He needed her, needed her love, her company, her presence. And, as she slipped into his embrace, kissing him over and over again, causing his blood to surge through him, exciting him with her fiery passion, he knew she needed him too.

He pressed his forehead to hers. "We are fortunate to have found one another. I cannot imagine a life without you, and I am proud to be a father with you, Faith." He sighed, pulling her hips against his and breathing in slowly, "I love you ner runi. I just want you to be happy, and it fills me with joy and accomplishment to make you feel so with what gifts I can give you. You are my one and only, and I want to see you be happy, that is all I truly need."

His smile returned, as she calmed a little, just long enough to talk. "No, there are just the ship and the painting. I'm glad you like them, cyar'ika. I will try to continue to shower you with such gifts, but I don't know if I will be able to top this."

"Draco you don't have to top anything it isn't something that I keep track of in my head." She stood just looking up into his eyes though the storm raged on within him it was a different storm now. His concern for her safety, the growing knowledge that they would have children, and that they must still deal with the Duke of Vena.

She caressed his cheek hoping to soothe away any concerns. "You are my one only, the one who I wait to hear coming to the door with those loud boots, and clinks of your armor. You are the gift that matters most to me. All this other stuff, wonderful, but without you it becomes nothing. Each time I use the ship, I will think Draco gave me this, each time I look upon Killik Twilight I will remember how you found it and bought it for me."

She stepped back and took his hand placing it on her stomach, "each time they move I think of each time you've held me in your arms, and told me you love me. And each time Iook at you I can't wait to feel your arms around me, and when you speak the timbre of your voice touches my soul and all I want is to listen to you" Faith smiled, "Don't keep track, don't worry about getting me things, I have everything when I have you."

She could see how he caught his breath how she affected him, "I love you, so show me this VIP room and explain what makes it VIP?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco leaned down further, resting his head on her shoulder, burying his face in the corner of her neck as she spoke. He listened, intently, with all his heart while he held her against him. She reassured him with her words, her gentle caress, calming him as only she could, holding one of his hands against her belly. For now, there were still the smooth lines and flat stomach, lines of muscle that could be felt as she held his hand to her belly. He could feel the two little presences now, faintly, small, and the most significant thing he had ever done.

He heard her and smiled. She was right, and she loved him just as he loved her. It would be a difficult life for them both to organize their time together, but they would manage. In all the story books loved conquered all, and besides, his life was calming down. He had already shuffled responsibilities off to a small group as best as possible, leaving very few day to day duties for himself. And she spoke the truth, each time he came back to her, she felt refreshed just as he did, as though time apart was draining, and they needed to hold each other to recharge to face each day. He liked that, he longed for the time when they could lie in each others arms every night.

"No, but I want to top what I have done. I always want to keep striving show you how much I love you. Even if I never do, even if I do everyday. I want to keep trying, because I love you. Every time I feel your heart beat, I am at peace, everytime I approach your door, I am anxious to see you once again, longing just to look upon you, to hear your voice grace my ears. Everything you do for me, with me, heals my heart, fills my soul with your fire and warm, and keeps me going another day. You are my everything." His voice was soft and almost whispered, deep and melodic as he nuzzled against his beloved, hearing her speak, hearing her heart beat beside his.

"Well, the Alderaanian Relxa-bed for starters. And it has its own climate control, and a servant droid in an alcove." There were some defensive measures, but not many. The key features of the ship was its ability to avoid conflict, so the VIP room focused on luxury. "Plus, its got a divider that can separate the bed area from the little antechamber." His voice dropped into a deep, melodic tone, and his hands found her back pockets as he brought her into the room. "And its sound proofed."

She thought about this not that they should become complacent or assuming about their feelings no they should always strive to reassure the other they were still wanted, desired, and loved. She just didn't need this kind of gift, this was so far over the top on anything she had ever gotten that words failed her and only her emotions could reflect how what he had done made her feel.

A flower chosen on the way home, a note that said I'm thinking of you, sleeping late one day, letting the nanny take care of the kids, disappearing to the Lake, so many things he could do for her to show how much he cared. She would reciprocate, putting duty aside as much as she could to focus on them, and their family.

His hair hung in messy waves across his forehead and his eyes still had that storm grey to them. His voice, low sexy rumble that made shivers run down her spine. She felt the heat coming off him she could almost drown in the heat. Faith understood so much about Draco, he came off to so many as a hard man but life had made him so but she knew the softness within him.

"Relax'abed sounds like a contradiction" she whispered, "We don't relax very often, otherwise we wouldn't need sound proofing" She laughed as they walked into the VIP room together. "Wow...very nice. I feel certain we can use this for personal entertainment" She slipped her hand around his waist hooking her forefinger into a belt loop. "So, when can we take it out?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled down at her as her eyes took in the VIP suite he had furnished for her, keeping his hands in her back pockets, grinning at Faith as she spoke to him, her amber eyes beautiful in the light of the room. "I'm glad you like it, ner runi. It makes me happy to see you happy." It was a good ship, beautiful sure. But it was Killik Twilight that made it special. It was that art piece that was the real gift to his heart and soul.

"We relax." he said, obviously feigning being hurt, his tone playful even as he tried to act. "I remember lazily laying in bed and on the shore at the lake house. Plus the bed is really comfortable." He smirked at her, feeling her finger slipping through his belt loop.

Even as he looked around the ship, "Well, we could take it out right now if you know how to fly it." He smiled sheepishly at her, "I, I can't really fly ships. I can ride bes'uliik, but I can't fly unless my life depends on it, and then its more or less a crash." The controls just didn't click or make sense to him when he looked at them, and that went for any ship he sat in. Its why he had spent a great deal of money on Pilot Droid protocols for all his astromechs so that he didn't have to.

His head bowed to touch hers, "But wouldn't you rather wait a little while and then we can go on a little adventure together." His lips grazed her nose, softly kissing the tip of her button nose.

"That is true we were ......" she gave it a pause, "resting comfortably" she smiled at him she could see him teasing her about her remark, "Oh" She looked up, "you wouldn't say we are rigorous or energetic when it comes to...we are also very endearing, soft, gentle, attentive and loving" She leaned against him for a moment painfully aware of his nearness. Painful in the most of delightful ways.

"I can't fly either" then she laughed, "I guess we will have to wait to try it out, and you shouldn't pilot anything then if you can only handle crashes. I need you to come home" She was a bit alarmed that he had difficulty flying a ship what would happen if he were alone, what if he really did crash somewhere, what if he couldn't get help, what if, what if so many what if's she could feel her insides begin to shiver.

His nose briefly touched hers, "umhmmm" and just like that he chased the fears away. "maybe we should get dinner here in the city." She rubbed her nose gently against his, gently pulling him close by the belt loop. "What do you think of that idea?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I would say we relax after, when we have no energy left for anything but lying together in each others arms. We are all of those things, and always will be." Draco smirked down at her, staring into her amber gold eyes. "I don't think we need to worry about with how much vigor we embrace each other, or about how much time we will have to just lay and relax together." One of his hands drifted up her body to rub her belly. "And with out twins," the words still stirred pride and happiness in his soul when her heard them, "are here, we will have our hands full and will treasure the time we have to relax alone, and the time we love each other." He smiled, reassuring her there would be plenty of time for just relaxing in the future, even if their present was fraught with struggle and stress.

He soothed as she rubbed her nose against his own, her fears and worries about him washing away with his gentle touch. "There is a reason I have pilot droids and travel with pilots. I'm cautious. I know my strengths. I know my weaknesses." His heart pounded as she spoke, his blood rushing through his body as she flitted into the curve of his body, pulling him against her.

"I suppose, and we can have the guards pack for us to go on a short adventure. Maybe just for the weekend, just to get used to the ship. Any place you like." He grinned down at Faith, drawing her close, his one hand slipping back into her pockets, squeezing her buttocks and pulling her hips against his own. "Or we could spend the whole weekend inside, with you telling me how much you love me, and how grateful you are for Killik Twilight. Perhaps a mix of both?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]
"That is very true, I often only want to snuggle up, be close and rest next to you" She couldn't help but laugh, "No we don't have to worry about it, and if I sounded worried I did not mean to I was only trying to tease you some." She looked down to where his hand rested gently on her stomach she was two months along and they were faced with official duties and trips. She was preparing the beginning of a tour of several planets that it was wished that Alderaan would become allied to.

Gently she placed her hand over his as she rested her body against his. "You really want to stay in all weekend just so I can fawn all over you? Or would you prefer we go someplace and I wear that dress, or perhaps another that has a similar style to it" She turned in his arms facing him, looking up into the familiar steely gray eyes that seemed to bore right through her, seeing into the inner most hidden thoughts and emotions.

She laid her hands on his chest. What was coming was far from her mind, she only wanted him right now. "It is your choice, I for this coming weekend am totally all yours"

Her official duties would start back up soon enough. Request for meetings were already drowning Ana and Rebekah.

Draco nuzzled Faith's hair with his nose, her scent gently caressing his nostrils as he breathed her in. Her body was warm as she rested against his muscled frame, delicate and gentle, but still strong and fierce. She was his princess, perfect for him in every way. Sometimes Draco needed to be put back in his place, sometimes he needed to remember he wasn't all powerful and all important, and in her presence, he remembered. "I know, I like just sitting with you just fine."

She spoke, and he perked up, "The turquoise dress?" He thought for a moment about plans, "Hmmm, it might be a bit to formal for dinner. But I wouldn't mind you breaking it out for me a little later. I promise I'll be careful with it." He grinned down at Faith feeling her with his hands. "How about dinner, any restaurant. We can go show each other off a little." He liked the idea of the populace seeing them together now that she had revealed their relationship to her family. Perhaps they weren't really dressed for a day on the town, but he wasn't too worried about it.

"Dinner at some local restaurant. It doesn't need to be fancy for me, just something you like. We can change if you want to. I don't mind, then we can relax out in a park. Sit in the sun, and I'll keep you to myself once the sun sets." He pulled back from her, just enough to see her face, to look into her eyes for her response. But, he couldn't exactly keep his hands to himself with her alone in a room with him.

"Yes the turquoise dress the one I wore on Aldera to dinner." She could see the spark in his eyes that he remembered the dress very well, "Later like wear it around the apartment? I could but I like see how you watch all the others in the room watch me. That little green dragon of yours pokes out and gives me goose bumps" She laughed as she caressed his cheek.

Perhaps another night she really didn't want to go all the way back to the apartment to change and come back. "Ok dinner some place local. There is one that I like they serve a variety of items on their menu, its called After Dark we can go there." They were dressed for After Dark the menu would have something that appeared to them both.

She however leaned close pressing hard against Draco, "What about my painting, will it be safe here?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]​

Draco let out a long slow sigh as she caressed his cheek, the mischeivous glint in her eyes skipping across her amber pools as she stared up at him. "Its hardly little." His voice was a low whisper, but they had their plans for the evening. He knew by the tone in her voice he wouldn't go unrewarded for his efforts in reclaiming Killik Twilight or bringing her this ship they stood in now.

"Yes, but I will have a few of the guards move it under wraps to the apartment, so you can look at it every morning, and decide whether to put it in a museum, or to keep it for yourself." To him, so long as she was happy with the arrangement it didn't matter. If she wanted to keep for herself and occasionally loan it to the museum that would be okay. He wouldn't miss the money spent on it. It was already money well spent in his mind.

"Now, lets make our way to dinner. You can lead." He glanced down her body and smiled, snapping his eyes back up to hers. "As much as I like the turquoise dress, the leather pants are growing on me if you couldn't tell." He grinned widely, whole heartedly content with their circumstances. They had a few guards following them as they left the ship, but they didn't really need many. One or two was plenty for here at home on Alderaan.

Faith laughed, "Size matters does it?" his voice so low she couldn't help but lean towards him anxious for every word. How the soft whispers of his voice gentle and soothing always ignited within her veins fire, while a pool off heat gathered within.

She took a breath she had too he had stolen it from her with his nearness. She took his hand and slowly stepped back, "You know you make it very difficult for me to keep my hands off you"

They walked slowly together the guards never far away and Faith unconcerned about her safety they all made her feel safe, Draco however made me feel loved and protected in her mind two different ideas.

After Dark was quiet tonight as they walked in the hostess smiled, "Welcome, table for" she looked behind them at the contingent of guards with them, "4?" Faith laughed, "a table for two, and then a table for four a short distance away and it's all one check"

The hostess a tiny woman with platinum shoulder length hair, and brilliant blue eyes, "ok this way" her white shirt crisp, tucked into the black pencil skirt and tiny black heels. The aroma that filled the restaurant was tempting, something savory Faith imagined as she drew a deep breath, "ohh that smells good" She loved it in here it felt cozy.

Faith held tight to Draco as they weaved between tables covered in snow white tables clothes, and low lights. Their table was by the window looking out onto the streets, while the guards were placed at a table closer to the door.

The other customers in the place looked up, took moments to pause as recognition of who had entered spread. Faith squeezed Draco's hand keeping her head up and smiling though inside she always hated this part, being on display.

Here they were and soon enough somewhere someone would be whispering to someone else. "bottle of honey wine please" Here in the low light it felt intimate Faith removed her jacket revealing the black scoop neck top with tiny sleeves.

"Our first official outing" she smiled, "it feels odd" she wanted to pretend they were alone she knew as soon as the novelty wore off gazes would go back to their dinner.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled, feeling his princess's grip tighten around his arm as they weaved through the tables of the restaurant, holding her against him, hand on her hip as they were lead through the quiet dining room to a table by the window, the street lights little specks on the slightly tinted window. The low lighting in the room really brought out the sparkle in Faith's eyes and the dark color of her hair. Gods he was lucky.

Draco caught the stares and glances in their direction, knowing there would be questions about who was with the Princess of Alderaan. He didn't mind it. In his life he had been interviewed before, and he had been a Head of State once, so onlookers were beneath his notice on an important occasion like this, with the most important person in the galaxy. The guards, and his passive senses were enough attention to see to her safety, it was his duty to see to her happiness and comfort.

When they arrived at the table, he pulled her chair out for her and helped Faith get comfortable at the table before finding his own seat. "And a water please." He smiled at Faith as she ordered wine for them, though he knew she would go easy on the drinking tonight. Neither of them needed to get drunk at the moment. "Well, its special. Its the first time we've been able to be public with our relationship. It makes me excited to see what the tabloids will say about it tomorrow morning. What do you think they will describe me as?" Would the tabloids even recognize him. He had spent his entire time as Foreman with a helmet on it felt like. And even after that he didn't do a lot of interviews. Part of him worried if he would still besmirch her reputation given his checkered past, but it was a small part. Draco was mostly just happy to be here with her.

Draco's eyes glanced through the menu, and it did smell good, but he wasn't a master of Alderaanian cuisine, and so he had decided on something simple within a few minutes of looking. Meat, potatoes, vegetables on the side.

What the couple did not know was that Duke Aris had send spies to Alderaan to watch the couple see their habits and follow them closely taking notes on all the Princess did. While it was not known what was on the ship, it was noted and reported immediately that a ship had been given to the Princess, and they had moved into an apartment on New Crevasse City. The Duke did not care about their moving in, she could do as she pleased as long as he was the one she married, and would give him an Organa heir.

Gabriella had sent one of her loyalists as well to keep an eye on them there was a plan in the works to discredit the mandalorian to attempt to break the growing bond between him and the Princess.

The tabloids would indeed show pictures of Faith and Draco in the morning, it would be all across the holos, and perhaps even be leaked off world. This coming out dinner date worked well for everyone.

Faith smiled at Draco, "I know I'll not drink a lot, just enough like two glasses, and then I'll drink some water." He knew she'd be careful with their precious cargo she even knew what he'd order something simple something, well that guys would do, the basics.

She however knew that anything they ordered would be reported to anyone who asked, "I'll have Alderaan stew, and some flatbread. Also a green salad" She looked across to Draco, "Let me guess steak, tuber of some kind, and a vegetable, am I close?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco feigned a frown through his smile, looking back down at the menu for a second. "Yes, you are right on. Its simple, easy, filling, and I still get to eat meat. I'm a simple man Faith." His smile returned as he thought about what all they had left between them. There was so much they could cover, so much they just hadn't talked about. Perhaps it was good they didn't spend all their time in bed or on the ship this weekend. Really they just hadn't talked a lot to already be expecting a child and be looking forward to marriage. Draco knew that he wanted those things with her, and he could feel she wanted them as well. He had no doubts about that, he only questioned whether he knew enough about her to deserve that happy future.

"You know me so well, Faith. But then again I am a simple man. I like meat and potatoes, I love you, I like your butt," he grinned, reaching for her hands across the small white clothed table. "I like to fight, I am protective, and I am fierce, but can be soft when you need me to be. But I don't know as much about you as I would like. I know there will always be new things about you to discover, but there are somethings we can talk about over dinner." once he had her hands in his, feeling her warmth fill him, and feeding the strength of the Bond they shared through the Force his eyes found hers and he spoke a little lower. "Tell me, what is your favorite food? Your favorite drink? What do you want to do on lazy Sunday afternoons?"

His heart was beating anxiously as they sat together. This wasn't how he wanted their first date to be, off the cuff, playing things by ear. He had wanted to plan such an outing extensively, be prepared for anything she might decide, but he was still just happy to be spending time with his Faith.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I happen to enjoy simple if you haven't noticed" She made a nod that she had given the order she wanted while staring over at Draco the low lights made the room feel cozy and looking at him across from her looking very much the gentleman that she knew he was, she couldn't help but notice some of the other women also took notice of Draco. She could see their appreciative glances and how quickly their cheeks turned crimson. She imagined their thoughts, well they could think all they wanted he was hers and she didn't share.

'My butt is going to get a bit broader" She laughed she hoped he would still like it after. He was curious about her wanted to know all the little details of what she liked, she nodded, "Ok Draco. let's see my favorite color are shades of green like turquoise." He would know what she meant about that tiny little reference.

"Favorite food, oh there are so many but I like comfort food, and sweets. Oh my goodness something decadent and gooey that I can eat with my fingers to die for. Something also warm, and chocolate like very nice, add in some fresh fruit and I'm gooey inside." She did like sweets and she did not try to eat many least not without some kind of activity to burn half of it off.

"my favorite drink." She had to think on that, "i'm not sure I have one. I enjoy the honey wine, but to say it's a favorite...nah..umm hmm...we will have to find one together. What is your favorite drink?" Not that she was turning the tables but she wondered did he have one other than water?

"And as for Sunday's how about we just say that when I have time off, I like laying on the bed, watching old holo's eating something gooey and turning off all communication. What do you like to do?"

She smiled and then took notice that there were still a few people looking their way, most had stopped but a few continued to watch.

Faith's voice drifted through the air between the pair, the sweet of her voice letting Draco remain comfortable even out in the open. He saw how her eyes darted to the other people in the restaurant occasionally, how her eyes narrowed at the women that were observing him. The tiny, almost unnoticeable glare at them as though warning them off silently. It was too subtle for them to see from that distance, but he saw it. It reassured him that everything would be alright for them, that she claimed him and he claimed her, that they would defend each other's claims, protect each others love. He didn't always need to be reassured like that, but he did like it when it happened.

He smiled, "Well, I'm glad you like simple. So far you haven't told me any bad news. So long as its your butt, I will like it." His tone was teasing and his nodded knowingly at the references to his favorite dress she wore for him on occasion. He listened intently, soaking in all the information about her he could, trying to note all the subtle body language and facial movements. To remember every memory with her, to brand his mind with those thoughts.

"Hmm, I like to work with my hands. I like smithing and crafting things. It lets me center myself, lets me think clearly when I am working like that." He smiled, "I like fighting. Barbaric as it may be, I am a warrior, we are meant to fight, and there is rarely a shortage of battles to be waged." His hands clasped hers as he stared across the table at her. "A man once told me never to grow weak in peace time because there would always be a war on the horizon you needed to be ready for. Its a sad truth, but it is the truth. And better it be me that does it, than you." He offered her a reassuring smile.

"I like your plan for Sundays together. I could do that and be happy and content. I enjoy spending time with you the most, I think. I might enjoy the other things, but really one is a hobby, the other is ensuring my skills are honed and ready to protect you." What else could he hope for. They contrasted each other for certain. She was a diplomat, he a warrior. She was a beacon of hope and light to her people, he was a beacon of war and strength to his. Perhaps it was this contrast that drew them together. Faith certainly calmed him and brought him out of the darkness, perhaps he offered her a bit of his own fire and zeal.

"Yes lazy Sundays watching holos of You've Got Mail, Afternoon on Spira," she smiled at him, "Do you watch holos right now?" She wanted to know would he be there beside her or would he be snuggling and nuzzling to get her attention while whispering about the different things he wanted to do.

She laughed anyone watching could see how much they enjoyed each other's company.

One set of eyes however was busy reporting back all that they saw, images of the Princess with her Knight Errant the intimate touches, the shared jokes all reaching across the Galaxy to Vena and the eyes of Duke Aris. An arched brow and keen dark eyes watched the images of the Princess, as a growing hunger to make her submit as his wife grew. There were those that believed he had already contracted for the marriage and this show out in public would cause him to lose some credibility but nothing that couldn't be bought back.

"Draco dear you do all those things quite well. WE probably should have used some kind of...something to prevent my current condition. I mean...can't do what we've been doing and not expect surprises" A lovely surprise it was though and she wouldn't have traded it but she knew they were moving at hyperspeed and she just hoped that he didn't miss out on anything, or that they didn't miss out on anything.

Though she had a feeling that longing looks, and long nights would always be in their lives. She couldn't help it, "I love you" she sometimes couldn't say it enough, and other times she was afraid she didn't say it often enough.

"We should see to it that you have a work space that allows you to continue to work with your hands, I rather like what you do with your hands" Yes she was hinting again maybe it was dinner, maybe it was the painting or maybe it was just how wonderful he was and how special he made her feel.

"Food should be here soon" It wouldn't take long.

"Next time we'll cook in, and maybe I should start to meet some of your..........friends."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom