Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the hunt for bugs & errors

Star Wars RP Staff just got some new bug spray. We are on the lookout for common Bugs & Glitches and doing our best to fix them or find an alternative solution to the issue they cause.

We're already scouring the Report Bugs & Errors forum. Yet, help from those most affected by the bugs, such as yourself, would be great. Star Wars RP Staff would appreciate members reporting bugs, no matter how minor, in this thread even if already reported in the Report Bugs & Errors forum.

Yes, we've been a bit more active in trying to apply fixes. Please keep this thread on subject, though - only post if you've spotted a bug so we can keep this organized.

Not really a bug, but more of an aesthetic thing (yes, I pick, I like things to look nice and be neat) is that the forums in the 'Blue - Heroes' theme are not set as wide as every other theme. It's a little jarring when switching from one character on one theme, to another on this theme. I like the look of the theme, but it gets me every time.

Ilias Nytrau said:
Not really a bug, but more of an aesthetic thing (yes, I pick, I like things to look nice and be neat) is that the forums in the 'Blue - Heroes' theme are not set as wide as every other theme. It's a little jarring when switching from one character on one theme, to another on this theme. I like the look of the theme, but it gets me every time.
I have noticed this too.

I've just noticed the spacing with the tags (forums, rules, resources etc) has just got a little smaller so that the more tag is now under the forums tag. It happened first on my writer account @[member="Brodie"] but has only just happened on this one.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
In the 'Staff Online' thing on the right, sometimes it will show people twice. Right now, for me it's:

Lady Kyros
Kära Vi'dreya

Tamara
The Eternal Exile

Asemir Lor'kora
Null Prime

Asemir Lor'kora
Null Prime

With the doubled staff thing. I don't think this has happened before on any of my accounts, for me, I too have now experienced the doubled names for the Staff Online.

staff1_zps4601271e.png

Edit. It also stays like that through several refreshes of the index page and switching to a different account.

Urmax Pholoka

U
On the Faction Directory, if I go from page 1 to page 2 and select the Back/Previous button on the site itself, it simply refreshes the 2nd page and I have to manually go back to page 1.

Carn Dista

C
Not a bug, more of an annoyance - Making subforums within faction forums doesn't seem to be an option, even though it clearly is, considering we already have several subforums, ie Grand Jedi Archives. If someone could inbox me with how to do this, I'd be in your debt. xo

[member="Carn Dista"]
This has to be done through the Site-Admin CP, and it was only done in the first place because Tef revamped it. Add in the forums themselves through the forum page and PM me which you want subbing to what. Try not to go deeper than one layer of sub-board. I'll do this because #Republic and you've already got the sub-forums in place, so I don't want to be dog-piled by everyone else, thank you very much.

With the new theme, I can't type to post on my cell phone. That's a really technical issue. Not sure if it can be resolved easily if at all. But I much prefer the new theme and 90% of all my posts is from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom