Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the First Day of Christmas, the CIS Gave to Me...[CIS Dominion of Chroma Zed]

A chuckle escaped the Mandalorian's lips. For reasons beyond him, he found some sort of comfort in the idle chit-chat about Feena's coming child. Perhaps it was because it was an exceptional change of pace from life on the field of battle. As he thought about it...that was very well the case. Since the time of his birth to the present, all he did was fight, train, and fight some more. He never had time, nor interest, in the "small" things, such as life, happiness, love, or children. So, he found himself grinning behind his visor at the thought of a new birth into Feena's family.

"I'll put fifty credits on it being a she. A strong fighter, just like her mother. Have you thought of a name?"

As the words escaped his lips, the ship touched down not too far off from the prison camp. Fortunately for the Archon's team, the enemy had indeed been called away from the camp and had their attention placed on the growing military presence on the surface of the world. The operation would be a cinch.

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Praxis"], @[member="Cadmon Lussk"], @Xander Corbal.

"Are you ready for drop?" Spoke an unfamiliar face to Lee, and he merely nodded his head as he walked up to the Alpha Model Tartoros Mech made by Blas-Tech Industries. It's rear mounted missile tubes stuck out from the nearly five meter tall mech before him. The Standard laser canon mounted on one arm,combined with the BTI-HBC mounted on it's other hand made it quite the menacing machine. Radimus as he was now called, had killed one of the engineers who had worked on this very thing itself. You could say he intimately knew the machine after learning it's knowledge, and after taking the pilots knowledge.

Well, he could fething pilot a mech.

"Drop in one minute!"

Without haste, the Master of the Force got in the cockpit. The controls before him were familiar, and he smiled as he let the launch sequence start as the climate controls and pressure systems come on. Testing the controls, he maneuvered the arms on the massive machine for a moment. Moving to the designated spot where the floor would release, he waited patiently. They were to destroy a Hutt Lords base and stop his evil reign. On paper, it works. In the real world, I'm about to slaughter as many as I possibly can. A schemer by nature, this was just going to be catharsis for being killed again.

"Tartoros drop now!"

The mech fell, seven kilometers.

The Eternal Queen
Feena smiled as the ship touched down. She had been so distracted by the conversation, that she had been able to avoid air sickness for once. It was a welcome change.

"If it is a girl," she answered, "I will name her Celeste, after my husbands deceased sister. If it is a boy, I will name him after my brother, Zaiden. Either way, as long as it is a healthy child, I am completely indifferent to the gender."

In truth, she was rather hoping for a girl now. The chance to force her husband to face his memories, to just admit that he was loved by a family once, that was all she needed now.

"Well then! I have two strong men to look out for me now. I suppose Keter can rest easy knowing that I will be safe, yes? What are we waiting for?"

The Mandalorian was surprised that the Archon did not have her usual battle with air sickness on the way down, and made a mental note to continue the practice of distracting conversations for the rides down in the future. Rising to his feet, Dar'jetii continued to grin from behind his visor and decided to make a joking suggestion. "Celeste is quite the beautiful name," he began, "however, in the event that you have a son...I'd like to see him with a name that'd make the Galaxy tremble! A name of pure strength, a name rooted in history and defines strength; and good looks! His name should be....Isley." He punctuated this with chuckle, so that she knew he was kidding as he disembarked.

"And yes, you and the little one have a capable protector in me. And perhaps when she, or he, is born, I'll keep an eye out for her, or him, as well...Now then, let's be off, there are some people in need of saving."

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Cadmon Lussk"], @[member="Praxis"], @Xander Corbal.

The Eternal Queen
Isley. Feena for a moment actually thought about it. She didn't take it as a joke. The naming of her children was very serious. She had to give them the perfect name.

"Isley... Yes. Very well. My next son will be named Isley," she decided, rising to her feet, "Thank you for the suggestion."

And that was it. Her mind was made up. Zaiden would be disappointed, of course, but these things happened. She was the mother. She was allowed to change her mind.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Infiltration and Assassination of the warlord.

Time moves so slow when your falling. A second felt like and eternity. Five felt impossible to comprehend, and ten, impossible to even imagine much less comprehend. She sat in the capsule, a drop-pod modified from an escape pod, with fully functional rudder and boosters to slow her when she neared the ship. But there was no need for those, as the pod was reinforced and held no viewports.

Only a tiny screen that showed her trajectory. The time said fifteen seconds now, but it was unbearable. According to the screen she still had fifteen to go, and she felt like her stomach was gonna come out of her throat as she hit the atmosphere. The pod groaned as it pierced through the air, shaking even on the inside which made her hope the tip of the pod would do what it was made to do and pierce the Coreship's hull. She made a few adjustments as she went slightly off course to get back on course using a command consule to her right, ten seconds.

Another thought crossed her mind, what if she didnt pierce the hull, or worse if her pod crumpled like a can as she hit the ship. She looked at the screen again, 5 seconds. She pulled the straps tight on her harness, and sealed the protective bonds that held her in her seat. Those last three seconds were the worst, she could feel the core ship getting closer and closer, her stomach tightening over all the things that could go wrong. Her hands curled around her sabers and she closed her eyes, one. In that moment there was a crash, a shudder, and the lights vanished leaving her in darkness as the entire pod shuddered.

-View from the Outside-

A pod slammed right into the Coreship, missing the bridge by several dozen meters and piercing through the hull. An fire erupted from the opening, then an explosion erupted from the new hole but nothing more was visible except to those on the inside.

@Anyone on the Coreship Mission.

The way she said it was so serious that there was no way that she was joking...and the Mandalorian was perfectly fine with that. There would be a child out there someday who bore his name; and this fact only caused him to grin even more. However, the time to smile like a fool was past; and the time to get to work was nigh. Striding across the arid ground, Dar'jetii noticed that the camp was terrible in accommodations...what he knew of the native race was that they needed cool, damp, and moisture to survive; and this camp was deliberately placed close to being out in the open.

"Damn it all, we've gotta work fast." he said, jogging now towards the gates.

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Praxis"], @[member="Cadmon Lussk"], @Xander Corbal.

The Eternal Queen
As her friend jogged ahead, Feena hesitated. Running was really not something she could do well in her condition. Still, she could try to walk fast enough.
"I'm coming, don't worry!"

She looked behind her and gestured to the gate with a tip of her head.

"Xander? Will you be joining us?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She was already hurrying ahead after the mando.

The Mandalorian came a halt before the front gate. Of course, there was a pair of guards obstructing his intended path; the only pair of guards it seemed. Dar'jetii didn't waste any time. The rule was, no killing, no shooting. Well, there wasn't any rule about brute force. They would live, they wouldn't need medical care, but this was going to hurt considerably. Rushing forward at full speed, the Mandalorian caught the first mercenary completely off guard with a solid punch square in the side of his head. He then overpowered the next with a knee to the stomach. Both fell to the ground and he immediately opened the gate, motioning to the slaves who were kept within. There were hundreds of them, captured as an example for the rest of their species. It was their fate to work to death, apparently, to convince their fellows to stay in line. Downright deplorable.

"Come, quickly! You're free! Show us your wounded and your elderly, and we'll move them for you. We've got to get you all out of this heat, NOW."

@[member="Feena Mason"].

BOOM!!!!!

Dust clouded the air, but with the Force and his sensors he could see perfectly clear. Standing to it's full height of four and a half meters, it's weapon systems activated. The buildings that the Tartoros and the others had landed in were forward bases for the Hutt Lord. The HUD indicated targets, and Lee took little time in designating which armored vehicles to fire on. The years of experience he was working with with piloting a walker almost felt like his own, one would never know he had borrowed them. Another pull of the trigger, and another hover tank was destroyed. Seeing air resistance coming, he remembered he was the commander of this squadron.

"Fire on those incoming bombers, now."

There was no need for anticipation, or even dipping into the darkness that fueled him. Instead, he set his targeters on the bombers and let the lock take place. A ding was heard in his ear inside the deeply inserted cockpit. "Too easy," he muttered to himself. Another press of his finger and the missles were away from all the Walkers in the area at once. It was a synchronized anti-air assault and it went beautifully. Just as the ships started to fall, drop ships from the Confederacy caught up and more soldiers and armaments had come. Feeling rather spirited, he let a mock sense of joy overtake him.

"For the Confederacy!" He said as all the mechs walked at their top speed of ten miles per hour towards the base, the line was cheesy sure. He just wanted death and position, hopefully he'd get both.

@[member="Thaddeus Creed"] | @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

"Oh, gee Thad. Almost didn't see ya there. Might need a bigger gun." Hannibal sniggered, engaging the engines. Liftoff was achieved. Hannibal angled the ship out of the hanger with passable enough skill and into the vast gulf of space. The planet lay below them and Hannibal plotted a course for the objective.

"We're breakin' into a core ship, dig? We blow up some slaver-merc-whatevers and their boss, then steal some schematics."

The Eternal Queen
When Feena finally caught up, panting and almost doubled over in pain, the Mando had already taken care of the guards at the gate. Thank goodness for it too. Feena was already worn out and her mission had only just started.

"Be as orderly as you can," she instructed, breathing heavily, "Remain calm, but move quickly. We haven't a minute to spare."

She moved through the gate, searching for those who could not move on their own.

The Mandalorian turned when he heard the panting of the woman behind him...and wanted to kick himself. His rushing ahead had prompted the same response from the Archon, which was not good for her, or little Isley for that matter. He turned on his heel and strode over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he typically did. "Take a breather, I'll handle the heavy lifting." he said, then placed his attention back upon the prisoners. They moved as quickly as they could, leading the way down to the tunnels that were not too far off.

And as for wounded, they were neatly laid out on stretchers. Some were carried off by their compatriots, but a pair of others were hoisted into the air via the Force. Dar'jetii insisted that he do this, for he needed the experience and to help in some regard; so he reached out and hoised them up telekinetically and bore them into the moist, damp caverns.

"Mrs. Mason, could you radio the fleet? Tell them to send the supplies down and whatnot?"

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
Take a breather. Feena could not refuse. She was beyond the point where simple pride could keep her going. Her health was in a delicate state and she could not continue to take risks before the baby was born. After it's birth however... that was an entirely different story.

She sat against the gate, breathing deeply. In her palm she held a little device, a communications device that would send the signal that they had liberated the prisoners and needed the supplies. Just a button, that was all she had to press.

"Mrs. Mason, could you radio the fleet? Tell them to send the supplies down and whatnot?"
"Done," she answered, stowing the device away, "And I think I'm alright to get to work now."

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir walked towards a transport ship. When he stepped inside he sensed more Sith. Of course he did. He was going to help take care of the Jedi on the planet. He looked over the Sith in the crew compartment. One of them was a beastly creature. More muscle than Vendir. He stared at it for a second then he turned away. Waiting to get to the planet.

@[member="Feena Mason"]@[member="Dar'jetii"]@Hannibal Oryen@[member="Lee Radimus"]@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]@[member="Garoth Do'Urden"]@Krag@Josiah Denko@[member="Genesis Rostu"]@[member="Sophia Walsh"]@Xander Corbal@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Thaddeus Creed"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Emahana had decided with a few others to enter the field along with the needed supplies for the liberated people's. she had great worry for her mentor @[member="Feena Mason"] knowing that she was pregnant at the time, she old ask herself was this the place she needed to be? Emahana should have accompanied her to be of even greater assistance.

Nonetheless there was a task at hand, she was to accompany the supplies and assist in the proper care of the sick and injured. It was situations like this where she showed how professional, and dutiful she really was. She hadn't trained to become a healer just to sit around and talk about her skills.

When she arrived at the destination, she approached the crowd with a few others, who ran past her. Her robes of white and black were flying within the wind. She approached Feena and @[member="Dar'jetii"]. "I apologize for my late arrival, are you both alright?"

With the signal for the supplies sent out, there was nothing to do but herd the librated prisoners back into the safety of their moist caverns. There, they were free from the harsh effects the sun would have upon their delecate bodies. Of the several hundred who moved within the subterranean expanse, only a fraction were in need of dire medical attention. The most pressing of which was a female Chroman who was recently flogged and "exposed" by the Hutt regime; with exposure meaning the hellish punishment of being sat out into the sun to evaporate. Humans had no fear of death by the Sun...but Chromans sure did.

Dar'jetii settled the stretcher bearing this wounded individual towards the mouth of the cave and called out to the Archon and her student, who had just arrived on the scene bearing the medical supplies and humanitarian goods vital for the prisoners' survival. "Mrs. Mason! Emahana! I need you both here! She's been scourged, badly!" That was an understatement. The totality of her wounds amounted to excessive sums of blunt trauma all over her body; broken bones and the like. Furthermore, she bore scabbing scars that were only hairs away from infection all over her back. She needed help, now.

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Emahana"].

The Eternal Queen
Careful. Feena had to be careful when it came to healing this one. They were so delicate. She might grow a bone back in the wrong way, or cause worse damage to the flesh... Feena took a deep breath, motioning for her former student to come with her.
Oh, she was so thankful for the help. @[member="Emahana"] was talented, more talented than most everyone she had trained so far. She was an invaluable asset.

"Okay... Let's get started. Emahana, do you know where I told you to start? We work from the inside to the outside. Internal injuries are harder to heal once the flesh had been restored, so we close the wounds last. Now then, let's begin."

Calm, collected, Feena placed a hand on the females forehead and closed her eyes.

Once on the ground, it did not take too long for the Grand Marshal to get a read of the situation. The assault against the Lucrehulk was about to get underway, and it was time that the People's Army of the Confederacy flexed their muscles. Leading the charge, much to the pride of the clone, was an armored mech detachment. It did the soldier proud to see such valor displayed on the field of battle, and immediately upon disembarking from his dropship, he commanded his troops to muster about him. In addition to the Black Watch, there were several companies of fine men and women who rallied to his orders and followed after him as they charged into battle.

Against the might of the mechs, the mercenary forces were sorely outgunned; but they were far from outnumbered. They swarmed forward from the Lucrehulk, blasters blazing; and to this the Grand Marshal issued a single command. Charge. The mechs would not be abandoned in the slightest, for the People's Army was backing them one-hundred percent. In but the passing of a few moments, the forces clashed and the ground battle began in earnest.

Hanging back ever so slightly, the clone issued a command to the air support above. "Captain Walsh, I need you to conduct attack runs on the Ring Carrier entrance. Do as much damage as you can to the forces rushing out!"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"], @Nocturno, @[member="Lee Radimus"].

The introductions were long-since completed and the ride down was...less than comfortable. In fact, the young Master was beyond glad to land; even if it meant diving into a hornet's nest of enemies. Once the shuttle touched down, the Templar took point and produced one of his pair of lightsabers from his belt. With but a flick of its ignition switch, the golden blade roared into existence and heralded Josiah's entrance into the Enclave. It was a humble establishment that was quite literally mapped out as a mirror to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant...though excessively smaller. This gave the Templar a supreme advantage over the Dark Jedi waiting in the shadows, for he had an idea of where they could possibly hide.

With the Graug entering at his back, there was little fear of an ambush...only sheer violence. However, he had to give them a chance to surrender..."My name is Master Josiah Denko, Justiciar of the Templar Order. You have one opportunity to surrender." There was silence...followed by a symphony of lightsaber blades igniting. The Dark Jedi had made their choice, and so the battle began.

@[member="Krag"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom