Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the First Day of Christmas, the CIS Gave to Me...[CIS Dominion of Chroma Zed]

The Eternal Queen
That smile. Feena tried not to roll her eyes, but she returned the smile anyway.

"How are you this very...decent evening?"

"Still happily married," she answered at once, "And are you here to assist me?"

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Serock felt the heat rising inside of him, he agreed to this mission to kill a hutt. He clearly remembered someone saying something about an Ancient Core Ship. Instead he was being sent of to the surface? It took him a lot of energy to focus his anger and clear his mind.

"Negative.. Sir. I have been told to assault the.. Core Ship of the Hutt Renegade."

@Nocturno

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Ow, the ice in the Archon's words would have been devastating if he wasn't used to being given the cold shoulder on a constant basis.

"Well I'm glad that you are. Eighty-five percent of all force-user marriages end in strangulation or divorce." Xander commented with the same stupid grin on his face "And yes, I am. I figured I have drug my heels long enough and that I need to get some experience in."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Sensing the familiar Force signature, Garoth knew @[member="Krag"] had arrived on board of one of his ships. He remembered the Graug well, they had fought together while defending the Emperor back on Dromund Kaas. He still did not know what to think about that whole ordeal, but it was done now and wasting further thought on that subject was wasteful.

Reaching out with the Force he sent forth a message to his fellow Sith. "I am glad to have you here, the stench of these people were killing me already. I would appreciate it if you would sent a ship to pick me up. It is time to reign fire on the renegade Jedi at the Jedi Enclave."

The Eternal Queen
Feena's smile only widened at his reply. Strangulation or divorce. Somehow, she doubted that would be the end to her marriage with Keter. One of them would probably die in some awful and stupid death before it came to that.

"I am happy to report that he and I are the other fifteen percent."

She was confident in that. She was stubborn and so was he. If Keter was anything, he was loyal at least. And when he made a vow, he stuck to it for life.

"Now, what do you do, exactly? What skills do you have? I don't believe I've worked with you before."

Other Space Kaiden

Nocturno took a moment to register the fact that the organic had actually said no to his orders, he had gotten too use to soldiers who just shut up and do what their told. The Cyborg cocked his head and glared at the man with his icy blue eyes that cut through him like butter "I commend your enthusiasm for battle, but this is not your operation. My ground assault is the difference between victory and defeat, if I want you to relocate you will relocate. Victory is what our mission is here and I do not accept defeat well, I suggest that you follow my orders before I decide that we have one too many primates on this mission."

I walked in a little late this time. I knew that I might slide for a while, but if I kept doing this I could be Hearing the speach from Genesis, I'll be helping with the Templars in taking out the enclave of Dark Jedi. Even then if we clear the Enclave we could use it for ourselves. Taking it easy I wore my White rune armor carrying only my three lightsabers. I walked over to Denko and smiled.

"Looks like we will be working again."

Hira Mitsae

Serock had to suppress a smile at the Cyborg's retort, it had been a while since anyone had shown him some backbone. It was quite refreshing to say at least. There was a time when knifes would have been unsheathed for his boldness. But Serock was wiser and older now to employ such theatrics. Instead he just stayed silent for a few seconds and simply regarded the General in front of him.

After the seconds ticked away and the Cyborg understood that Serock was in total control of his emotions and would not let himself be bullied he replied.

"I see.. General. Lead the way then."

@Nocturno

Other Space Kaiden

Xander chuckled under his breath "Well I have plenty of skills...probably none of which are welcome in the CIS. Well unless a bedroom is involved." again a cleaver smile and then the continuation "I've been readying a little about this gun templar thing though, it's what got me more motivated to join in on these missions."

Other Space Kaiden

Krag sneered as the message from the apprentice came into his mind, it was one of the many Sith present at the latest coup against the Empire. Krag was impressed that the lesser had even survived the encounter with the masters at his level, so he had proven himself adequate to fight alongside. "I will board a shuttle and retrieve you from the ship, do not make me wait." Krag growled before turning on his heel and marching for the hanger.

The Eternal Queen
"Not a shot will be fired in my presence. I absolutely forbid it. Under any circumstances."

Feena had to make that immediately clear. If he was to join her, he would do so as a peace keeper and not a warrior. Praxis knew. Dar'jeti knew. Everyone who had ever worked with her knew.
And she was absolutely stubborn on that condition.

"I am above all, a healer. And I always help the weak and injured, enemy or friend. Do not make my job harder."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
"Do not worry, Lord Krag. I am already heading to hangar bay."

Garoth excused himself from the others and headed towards the Hangar Bay. He did not like the tone the Graug had addressed him in, but he was still an apprentice. It would take some time before he was in any position to demand simple courtesy.

Arriving at the Hangar Bay, he sat down on the ground and drafted his sword to meditate and focus his connection to the Dark Side.

@[member="Krag"]

Infiltration. Hannibal wasn't a stealthy sort, but if that's what he was assigned to, that's what he was assigned to. Normally he would be the type to go assaulting things directly, but this mission entailed that he break into a core ship and recover some schematics. His mechanical expertise was needed on this one, it would seem. Hannibal had absolutely no intentions of going about this in a manner that one could even remotely consider stealthy. The clearest indication of that was the BTI-CES "Retaliator" he currently held in both hands. He still kept his rifle, slung on his back, and a pistol jammed in the holster at his side. A vibroknife stuck out of a special slot in his vest in the event of dire situations.

And barring the use of all of those, he still had his Repulse-hand. He was ready for this.

"One, two, three 'o clock, four 'o clock rock..." Hannibal hummed to himself as he checked his weapon of choice one last time.

Other Space Kaiden

Xander shrugged and gave the Archon a crooked glance "Whatever you say, but don't expect me to hold back if these cats start getting violent." Xander grew up as a criminal and knew Josiah from Narshadaa. He wasn't above being peaceful and merciful at all, but he wasn't going to stand back and not try to kill someone if they were trying to kill him back. Archon or no, Xander had standards and lines that he wouldn't allow to be crossed.

Other Space Kaiden

Noctruno nodded, pleased that the soldier had given into his demands rather quietly "Perfect, I am glad we understand each other. Now, please head to the hanger and make your way planet side. My troops have already boarded the transports and are on their way to the deployment area, when you get there wait for my arrival."

The Eternal Queen
Feena tilted her head to the side and looked at her new companion closely.

"We will cross that road when we get to it then."

That would be interesting indeed. Feena was stubborn and would never give in. And this one seemed stubborn just as much as she.

Other Space Kaiden

Krag sat in a Sith shuttle, occupied only by himself and his horde Guard. The ride was quiet, as it usually was with Krag, all the way up to the point in which the shuttle entered the CIS ship and set down softly on the deck. The ramp opened up and Krag thundered down it to the durasteel floors of the hanger bay. The apprentice he was looking for had taken out his lightsaber and begun to meditate, a ritual Krag rarely participated in thanks to his species natural feeding on the darkside.

"I have arrived." Krag sneered

Other Space Kaiden

Xander couldn't help but smile at the Archon's words. She would have been a nice lady to get to know if she wasn't already shacked up with another guy, oh well it's not like Xander wasn't use to living alone. Besides, he needed to focus more on his training so that he could kick Josiah's ass one day. The thought gave him a a chuckle as the shuttle soared towards the planet.

"So, when is this kid of yours supposed to pop out?"

Hira Mitsae

"Acknowledged, General. I will be on my way now."

Saying his goodbyes with the rest of the crew and giving a small nod to the General, he left the bridge and headed out to the hangar bay.
Rushing inside one of the shuttles, he seated himself and replied towards the salutations he received with a gruff nod. He did not know any of these people, but he would soon enough.

It is the battle were you find your true self and most of these soldiers were still rookies. As the only veteran soldier in the neighborhood he took it upon himself to teach them the ways of the Warrior.

"Listen up , people. My position is irrelevant, my experiences are not. When we arrive, stay close to me and you will survive. I will make sure of it."

He noticed most of the soldiers did not accept his claims and ignored him, but some of them started to regard him with a bit of hope.

@Nocturno

The Eternal Queen
Feena quickly covered the small bump on her stomach, eyes narrowed. She didn't like talking about her baby while she was trying to work.

"About five months, give or take," she answered, "This 'kid' is our second child. And what a troublesome child it is already proving to be..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom