Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Sanctuary. (no slavers)

Ira thinks for a moment. "W-Well... C-Coruscant i-is the place where the jedi t-temple i-is, right? Could you maybe t-take me there?"

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore nodetted "i can take you there, but i dont knowe if i can do any more fore you, i knowe where the tempel is but i have never been there" he took a other sip of the whiskey "just let me knowe whne you want to leave"
[member="Iratann'Dira"]

Regore lookd at cena and she noddet "there is noting planed fore the next few days Re" he looked at [member="Iratann'Dira"] "wel i geas we can leave then."

Iratann smiled, as she kept talking to both about some of her life, and what she had been through. As her friends listened intently, the hours passed quite quickly, and soon, it was night. Tired from the journey, the Twi'lek politely excused herself, and went to her room, and checked if someone was still there. Fortunatelly, the only thing she found where some clothes and an extra matress on her bedroom. Without any further fear, she tucked herself into bed, and soon, she fell asleep. Probably, tomorrow would be an interesting day...

<Rp End>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom