Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Sanctuary. (no slavers)

Ira nodded a bit, still a bit worried about Cena. However, she turned her attention quickly to Capitain Falcor, after he had spoken. The girl felt somewhat offended, but she didn't spoke. She couldn't understand why the man in the Imperial clothes had said that, after he had been quite kind to her and Regore before.

[member="Regor Laxvan"] [member="Captain Falcor"] [member="Colap Ticon"]

Iratann nodded. "I-I understand..." She said, still a bit sad, after hearing Cena's story. She looked back again at Falcor, which still had not spoke after his commentary. "I wonder what is he thinking..." The girl thought, still staring at the ex-Imperial, wondering about if she should say something. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore stil lookd at Cena's scar, and spoke to Cena "i whis i was faster thad day, coudn't even keep you save", Cena looked at him as she lowerd her shirt agien "would you just stop beating yourself up over this, i am not thad littel girl anymore Re, things like thad won't happen anymore, and it worked out fore the best" regore nodedet "i knowe Cena, and i knowe you can take care of yourself, it is just somting i don't ealy forget"
[member="Iratann'Dira"]

Iratann looked back at his friend, Regore. He seemed to had been scarred after the experience of saving Cena. However, the Twi'lek girl knew that he had done his best. If not for Regore's bravery, Ira probably wouldn't had met Cena.

"Y-You s-shouldn't be so hard with y-yourself, R-Regore. Y-You s-saved your friend. A-And... besides that s-scar, she is allright. I-I think that you did an e-excellent j-job when you saved her." She smiles a bit, and puts her hand over Regore's shoulder.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Cene smiled and punced regores chouldr almost playfully "see you big softy, i am not the only one who says so" regore smilled slichtly "i knowe, and thanks both of you, it is just hard to forget somtimes" cena looked at him "we shoudn't forget it, but you shoudn't let it drive you crazy stil after al these years, we are better nowe re" she siad huging him qwuikly before releasing and turning to [member="Iratann'Dira"] agien.

Iratann smiled, as she looked at the two friends. "R-Regore, I was wondering about something..." The Twi'lek girl started, a bit shy. "...I've noticed t-that a-a lot o-of p-people h-here are finding t-their w-way in the universe... a-and I-I w-was wondering... i-if... y-you c-could h-help me do t-that..."

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Iratann smiled. Every bit of help that Regore could give to her was appreciated. "D-Don't w-worry, R-Regore. I-I... I appreciate a-any k-kind o-of help you can g-give me." The Twi'lek girl then thought for a moment. "I-I... I am not s-sure w-what I-I c-could do, t-though"

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore lookd at her "wel we can use any help anone can offer to out chause, you could help us if your intrested" he smiled " anyways, you can stay here until you figer out wat you want to do, if you want, there is room anof"
[member="Iratann'Dira"]

Ira smiled. "A-Allright... m-maybe... t-that w-would help m-me think o-on w-what I-I w-want to do." She says, happily. "C-Could you s-show me m-my room, R-Regore, please? S-So I-I d-don't get lost."

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore smiled "shure, me and cena were gona get a drink anyway, we are heading thad way" they walked ways from the landing pad past some of the larger buildings and a cantina and arived at a few houses, one of those clearly being unoqupied at the momend, regore tossed her a key "here you go, take good care of the place the oficere thad used to live there died 2 mondes ago on a riad, the plase should be empty" regore took a other key out of his poked and open his own door, cena walked in regore turnd to [member="Iratann'Dira"] agien "do you want to come in?"

Iratann catched the key with both hands, lowering it, she observed it for a moment, and gulped, after hearing about what had happened to the other owner. "I..." She looked up again, connecting her eyes with Regore's. "S-Sure." She walked inside of Regore's house.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore got a bottel of corelian whyskey from a closed, wel cena sat down on the choutse, regore lookd back at [member="Iratann'Dira"] "wat do you want to drink?" he siad, wel torring the bottel at cena, who chaugt it and pourd some of it in 2 glases thad stood on the tabel.

Iratann watched the glass for a moment, and then looked over at Regore. "I-I... I don't drink..." She says, a little bit shyly. "B-But... i-if you have s-some w-water... I-I t-think t-that c-could be allright." She smiled a bit.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore smiled and got her a glass of water "here you go" he sat downe next to cena, placed his helpet on the tabel and took a swing of the whiskey, before turing to [member="Iratann'Dira"] "so, do you have any idea of wat you actuly want to do?"

Iratann smiled, as she took a sip of the water. "T-Thank you, R-Regore." She then stood silent for a little while, thinking about what she wanted to do. "W-Well... I...I think... t-that... I-I... I have always w-wanted... to know about... a-about why do I seem to heal w-with my h-hands..."

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore thouged fore a wile wel sipping his whyskey "it could be thad you are foce senetif, i have read about jedi thad were abel to use the force to heal, maybe you got the same powers"
[member="Iratann'Dira"]

Regore nodedet "i geas thad you could be, but i don't knowe mutch about jedi other than the common knolleges, thoug i knowe a jedi thad micht be abel to tel you, i dont knowe where she is at the momend theoug, i geas i could call her."
[member="Iratann'Dira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom